All Wizard Liences! | Page 5 | The Legend of Mir

All Wizard Liences!

Originally posted by oioioioi@Jul 12 2007, 01:03 PM
Can all of y'all give me as much advice as possible for hawks quest, I try like 18 times a day but i cant do it, I get so far along the path then the screen is covered in mobs, they is no place to run or nothin, this aint a glitch cause it does it every single time, anybody helpp??????
[snapback]434943[/snapback]​

yea sure y dont u try learn how 2 play a fuckin wiz

they have all changed as far as i know

licence 1
level to 35 then go to hidden lands and tame 5 oma wizards then go to fort evil and talk 2 the farmer and he will then give u access to get skeles when you wish.

licence 2
obtain a 2bill scroll and take this to the farmer were he will give you oma enforcers

no offence but 60mill was easy to get for a 38 (tamable at 38 i belive) but now people who want to get them have to find 2bill how in lviing hell does a level 35 ish get 2bill if its like that it means people will be like level 45ish before they get oma enforcers :unsure:

they have all changed as far as i know

licence 1
level to 35 then go to hidden lands and tame 5 oma wizards then go to fort evil and talk 2 the farmer and he will then give u access to get skeles when you wish.

licence 2
obtain a 2bill scroll and take this to the farmer were he will give you oma enforcers

no offence but 60mill was easy to get for a 38 (tamable at 38 i belive) but now people who want to get them have to find 2bill how in lviing hell does a level 35 ish get 2bill if its like that it means people will be like level 45ish before they get oma enforcers :unsure:

Hilarious isnt it?
As if it matters to a wizz 35-38 10mins 35-45 probably 15mins they level too fucking fast anyway. Good job on slowing em down scorp :)

Hilarious isnt it?
As if it matters to a wizz 35-38 10mins 35-45 probably 15mins they level too fucking fast anyway. Good job on slowing em down scorp :)

Re: All Wizard Liences!

how do i get a 2 bill scroll? for yellow licence

I cant do the bloody quest for the Wg atm i have salis ihave been trying since jan and with no luck this quest is pissing my right off n icba 2 play anymore simply asthe pets i have cannot do the job...

im running to the zumaroom past the underground and luring them all 2 the bk of the room...

then i tele go run bk 2 the room and start killing 1by1 ive been told u cant use your pets ... is this true ?

as ive ben trying without for months no with no fucking luck at alll...

im lvl 47 wizzy wit a decent kit jus cant do the bloody thing

tbh Scorp how much to pay for a blue licence give u a tenna lol

right been trying for hawks and as prev said the path is plagued with mobs...
its ok i got 3/4s of the way there,

any asdvice on what kit 2 wear ?

Hi, i havent played this game in years and just got back into it but i cant get my 3rd licence im finding there are zumas everywhere and they just kick the crap out off me, is there a way around them all?

Hi, i havent played this game in years and just got back into it but i cant get my 3rd licence im finding there are zumas everywhere and they just kick the crap out off me, is there a way around them all?

is tht the one 4 salamanders if so all u ave 2 do is kill zt just fw ur way up 2 zt as slaves dont go into the fw and just wake him up mobs dont hurt much just focus on killing zt soon as u killed it ull get teled out

the mobs do hurt me alot, i got to the top found his name but couldnt see him, its getting me right stressed out now.

the mobs do hurt me alot, i got to the top found his name but couldnt see him, its getting me right stressed out now.
once u wake him up zt easy 2 kills just the slaves tht hurt try tamin some pets and bring um in when at top thy might land near zt and wake him 4 ya think zt in the right hand corner

once u wake him up zt easy 2 kills just the slaves tht hurt try tamin some pets and bring um in when at top thy might land near zt and wake him 4 ya think zt in the right hand corner

ill try that thanks, had my enforcers but forget 2 us em lol

Back