All Wizard Liences! | Page 4 | The Legend of Mir

All Wizard Liences!

i need to do WO quest

my m8 willl do easy lol

just let me get tothe game

lol i find it inposiable to do the red lience i had a level 47 and i couldnt do it on that and now ive got a level 45 and i still cant do it :( at wot level and you repulse a slave?

Originally posted by The_Ninja_Monkey@Nov 23 2004, 11:40 AM
Ok, thought id make some use to the forum for once!  :p
(To tame the avalible pets from the liences, go to fort evil and click the liences npc)

White Lience:
Undead army.
To get the white lience you need to tame any 5 pets, these can be anything (black maggots are easy from taming room from portal npc) then talk to petkeeper in FortEvil, he'll give you the lience.

Yellow Lience:
OmaEnforcers.
To get the oma's obtain a 60mil scroll (cash can be obtained from chessnuttrees around mw and faultypalace, gems or players) make it to a 60mil scroll (which can be done by the store npc) and go back to FortEvil and talk to the farmer, he'll nab the scroll and give you the lience!

Red Lience:
Salamanders.
To get the salamanders, you have to talk to the farmer in fortevil again, he'll give you 5mins 2 get rdy for the quest. After 5minutes, you'll be recalled into a room full of slaves and a zumataurus at the end. Most people try to kill the slaves as well as the ZT, although i found the best way was to run straight down to the zt.
If you run to the zt, u'll have more pots + you'll have zuma's hitting you instead of the solid slaves!
Hints:
-Keep your magic shield up all the time as they wont hurt as much.
-Fewall everywhere because the zt will run around and loose hp.
-Concentrate on thinder boltinging the ZT.
-Dont thunderstorm, it hardly hurts the zuma's and you'll just waste MP.
-Lastly, its best to get a full bag of manabundles!

Blue Lience:
WoomyonOutcast.
To get woomyonOutcasts, you'll have to run thru a passage thats real long and has spirits in, after that room you'll be inside "Underground" this will have zumabanshee's goldbacks, axe's, wolvarines in (same as CR mobs) once you run through here, you'll end up in a room full of zanture heros, (watch out the can para) DONT RECALL YOUR PETS IN STRAIGHT AWAY!!! they'll recall in random places and lure zantures to you. IF you do want to recall them in.. take a few steps forward first!

Purple Lience:
Lizards.
To get lizards, go to the farmer again in FortEvil and he'll talk to you about cobras taking over hjis land and killing the live stock, but they keep multipling because of the female cobra. So to solve the problem, go to Serpant Valley and run(or RT) around the place until you find the Cobra(Female) kill her, then run around and keep killing Cobra(Male)'s until you get recalled back to Fortevil, then speak to the farmer and u'll have the lience.
(*) It will proberbly take around 20 male cobras to get recalled back.

Black Lience:
GreatHawks.
To get great hawks, go to bichonwall 15:355 and walk left. that will take you to a new map and will be given 3 sheep. to objective of this task is to get the 3 sheep from A to B, though theres a catch.. theres hardish mobs in the way! If you get
hit by one of the yetis you'll find it hard to run from them because of there fast run/attack speed. Its best to rest the sheep.
Its also advised that you do it late at night when theres no lag at all!

Ok, this is all for now until i found out how to get fatal's  :approved:

Hope it helps and stops ppl making new posts asking how its done when we alrdy have it here :p
[snapback]73828[/snapback]​
n1 on list

Originally posted by Storms666@Dec 2 2004, 11:04 AM
do not kill any males before u kill female
[snapback]76871[/snapback]​
yea thought u would qruit now u stole my force bits ty for telling me
and taken me gold and evrything.

imtheslayer

Originally posted by Pinocc@Dec 16 2004, 12:47 PM
I'm lvl 40 now...
Wearing a pro ring and a hero clear.
Other than that I wear 1 wiz brace and an expel brace, a wiz necky and a dragon robe...
[snapback]83757[/snapback]​
m8 u got get force set helm ring brace neck and shlould be ok u got lvl to 43 as well!!

Originally posted by Chocstarfish@Apr 3 2007, 06:20 AM
m8 u got get force set helm ring brace neck and shlould be ok u got lvl to 43 as well!!
[snapback]409763[/snapback]​

ah yes u expect all lvl 43s abouts 3 be able 2 afford force set eh?

Originally posted by hellboss666@Apr 7 2007, 09:30 PM
ah yes u expect all lvl 43s abouts 3 be able 2 afford force set eh?
[snapback]410927[/snapback]​

this day n age yea its not expensive n not hard 2 get cash those who dont get it r just lazy tbh

Originally posted by Nema@Dec 2 2004, 11:32 AM
i thought that males can give 2 options when u kill them "u fail" "u get licence"

when u kill them theres a 1/25 chance of failing and a 1/25 chance of suceeding or something like that. maybe im wrong, maybe scorp can clear it up?
[snapback]76904[/snapback]​

i've got 5 time . 5 try . each time find the female , killed her , killed arround 20-35 males , and a window apear and say '' another female come in land '' LOL . i`m bored about this quest .

WHAT LVL SHOULD I BE TO DO WOOMAOUTCAST QUEST, IM LVL 45 BUT THE ZANTURES OWN ME AND MY PETS, SHOULD I WAIT TILL LVL 46 CAUSE I GOT A GUD KIT, SOMEBODY HIT ME BACK, PCE

Originally posted by oioioioi@Jul 5 2007, 07:56 PM
WHAT LVL SHOULD I BE TO DO WOOMAOUTCAST QUEST, IM LVL 45 BUT THE ZANTURES OWN ME AND MY PETS, SHOULD I WAIT TILL LVL 46 CAUSE I GOT A GUD KIT, SOMEBODY HIT ME BACK, PCE
[snapback]433551[/snapback]​

i did all the licenses @ level 43 ( except heroes ofc :unsure: ) so basically your just not very good

i did all mine at 40 lol jst bring intstant pots n pot like fk :D

You want to get ur self more ac then else ur gonna get raped by the slaves, the clear ring has no effect on those slaves so no point wearing.
[snapback]83758[/snapback]​

I did it at lvl 40 on my m8s acc with 40 armour cast staff and demon kit with hero pro =/ didnt use many buns either

You want to get ur self more ac then else ur gonna get raped by the slaves, the clear ring has no effect on those slaves so no point wearing.
[snapback]83758[/snapback]​

I did it at lvl 40 on my m8s acc with 40 armour cast staff and demon kit with hero pro =/ didnt use many buns either
[snapback]434372[/snapback]​
this was made in 1.4 if u played u would realised how laggy and difficult it was

Originally posted by Child@Jul 12 2007, 12:00 AM
this was made in 1.4 if u played u would realised how laggy and difficult it was
[snapback]434883[/snapback]​

the gd old days all these ppl who complain now should of tryed it back then ur all just lazy n want everythin on a plate

Can all of y'all give me as much advice as possible for hawks quest, I try like 18 times a day but i cant do it, I get so far along the path then the screen is covered in mobs, they is no place to run or nothin, this aint a glitch cause it does it every single time, anybody helpp??????

Back