All Wizard Liences! | Page 6 | The Legend of Mir

All Wizard Liences!

Re: All Wizard Liences!

Wow, this is an old thread. Just a little update from Mikeys guide (good work on that guide mikey). The 1st licence for the UndeadArmy pets has been changed, you now have to tame Five OmaWizards from HiddenLands and return them to the farmer.

Easier paths:
UndeadArmy Licence - None.
OmaEnforcers Licence - None (or borrow money from others :p)
Salamanders Licence - 1st time I attempted this quest I got owned. Then I realised that the Slaves use the same STD number as ZumaGuardians, this same number makes Slaves evade fire, so by simply FireWall'ing a path straight to the Zumataurus, I didn't get hit much, think I used about 5 pots max on that quest. Once you get to the Zumataurus just FireWall him up and use Lightning (probably the skill with the highest damage - assuming you havn't got FF or w.e).
WoomyonOutcast Licence - Take a ClearRing for the Underground (Helps alot tbh). Once you get to the Zanture Room at the end, FireWall and keep to the wall (if you lure any onto you) and use Lightning, like Mikey said if you decide to use pets, take a few steps forward before summoning them.
Lizard Licence - None. (or ask any willing volenteers to help)
GreatHawk - To be fair I did struggle the first time on this quest, my sheep died as soon as I tele'd in. I decided to rest the Sheep at the entrance and lure any mobs away, also taking a high AC/AMC kit helped alot aswell.

Special thanks to NinjaMikey for posting the original guide in nice detail. I've only posted easier routes so I assume you've read the guide before reading this post. Good luck. :approved:

I rarely come on the forum, but I supose if anyone were to just catch a glimps of this thread, am sure I could be of some use. I hope anyway lol, otherwise Useful 0 - 99 Useless to me :p

Special thanks to NinjaMikey for posting the original guide in nice detail. I've only posted easier routes so I assume you've read the guide before reading this post. Good luck. :approved:

Yeah that would be NinjaMonkey.. the original better non fake ninja ;)

Are the zanture heros still in game. soz to post years later. But this my 3rd time. I do remeber the boss or mobs from the 1st p69.

What am I doing wrong p,lease check. I want to get my Lizzards back from Old days :) thx

I did find the zanture heros past the Evil cave, dont talk to the scientist, lol. Guessing run in FW and then come back out, and dont get pinned/ parad.

What level we need to tame Evil Tongs, and Left or right guards plz. Feedback on taming is appreciated :)

Back