All Wizard Liences! | The Legend of Mir

All Wizard Liences!

The_Ninja_Monkey

Ok, thought id make some use to the forum for once! :p
(To tame the avalible pets from the liences, go to fort evil and click the liences npc)

White Lience:
Undead army.
To get the white lience you need to tame any 5 pets, these can be anything (black maggots are easy from taming room from portal npc) then talk to petkeeper in FortEvil, he'll give you the lience.

Yellow Lience:
OmaEnforcers.
To get the oma's obtain a 60mil scroll (cash can be obtained from chessnuttrees around mw and faultypalace, gems or players) make it to a 60mil scroll (which can be done by the store npc) and go back to FortEvil and talk to the farmer, he'll nab the scroll and give you the lience!

Red Lience:
Salamanders.
To get the salamanders, you have to talk to the farmer in fortevil again, he'll give you 5mins 2 get rdy for the quest. After 5minutes, you'll be recalled into a room full of slaves and a zumataurus at the end. Most people try to kill the slaves as well as the ZT, although i found the best way was to run straight down to the zt.
If you run to the zt, u'll have more pots + you'll have zuma's hitting you instead of the solid slaves!
Hints:
-Keep your magic shield up all the time as they wont hurt as much.
-Fewall everywhere because the zt will run around and loose hp.
-Concentrate on thinder boltinging the ZT.
-Dont thunderstorm, it hardly hurts the zuma's and you'll just waste MP.
-Lastly, its best to get a full bag of manabundles!

Blue Lience:
WoomyonOutcast.
To get woomyonOutcasts, you'll have to run thru a passage thats real long and has spirits in, after that room you'll be inside "Underground" this will have zumabanshee's goldbacks, axe's, wolvarines in (same as CR mobs) once you run through here, you'll end up in a room full of zanture heros, (watch out the can para) DONT RECALL YOUR PETS IN STRAIGHT AWAY!!! they'll recall in random places and lure zantures to you. IF you do want to recall them in.. take a few steps forward first!

Purple Lience:
Lizards.
To get lizards, go to the farmer again in FortEvil and he'll talk to you about cobras taking over hjis land and killing the live stock, but they keep multipling because of the female cobra. So to solve the problem, go to Serpant Valley and run(or RT) around the place until you find the Cobra(Female) kill her, then run around and keep killing Cobra(Male)'s until you get recalled back to Fortevil, then speak to the farmer and u'll have the lience.
(*) It will proberbly take around 20 male cobras to get recalled back.

Black Lience:
GreatHawks.
To get great hawks, go to bichonwall 15:355 and walk left. that will take you to a new map and will be given 3 sheep. to objective of this task is to get the 3 sheep from A to B, though theres a catch.. theres hardish mobs in the way! If you get
hit by one of the yetis you'll find it hard to run from them because of there fast run/attack speed. Its best to rest the sheep.
Its also advised that you do it late at night when theres no lag at all!

Ok, this is all for now until i found out how to get fatal's :approved:

Hope it helps and stops ppl making new posts asking how its done when we alrdy have it here :p

but burble sounds better....easier to get scorp to edit all purple to burble then sou lto just edit his one post...pl these days :p

i kill the female cobra and start on the males, but 3 times now it says, female cobra has come back and i have to go find it again :/ is this normal?

Originally posted by pozer@Dec 1 2004, 08:13 AM
i kill the female cobra and start on the males, but 3 times now it says, female cobra has come back and i have to go find it again :/ is this normal?
The reason why thats hapened is that theres been a respawn, when scorp made the quest, he put a mapquest on serpant valey. Once u've killed a female cobra u can kill the males, IF you dont kill enough males within a certain time, a RS will happen and you'll have to kill the new female. :(

So basically, be haste dont waste time

Originally posted by The_Ninja_Monkey@Dec 2 2004, 12:22 PM
The reason why thats hapened is that theres been a respawn, when scorp made the quest, he put a mapquest on serpant valey. Once u've killed a female cobra u can kill the males, IF you dont kill enough males within a certain time, a RS will happen and you'll have to kill the new female. :(

So basically, be haste dont waste time
i thought that males can give 2 options when u kill them "u fail" "u get licence"

when u kill them theres a 1/25 chance of failing and a 1/25 chance of suceeding or something like that. maybe im wrong, maybe scorp can clear it up?

oh and FF quest is far too long and hard to explain, just put
"Fatal Fury"
Complete lvl 60 quest (HeroesTown)

Originally posted by GothicQueen@Dec 2 2004, 02:57 PM
i hear it takes along time to do that quest how long did it take you to complete it :)
a full awake day almost, 10 hours

Originally posted by The_Ninja_Monkey@Dec 9 2004, 12:31 PM
Most people try it at around lvl 40-44ish
k ty

it kinda like illusion sword thing up until last room?

Ok, so I tele into the room with all the slaves... And it takes em about 5 seconds flat to get me MP down from full to nothing...
So I try to run up and I get stuck... Then, when I end up on the top, I got not only them slaves pounding away at me, but a nice ZT as well...

How in the name of Jesus' BUTTHOLE am I supposed to kill that thing with all them slaves near me as well... And no, I never seen any zuma's in there... I wish :/

Back