All Wizard Liences! | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

All Wizard Liences!

I'm lvl 40 now...
Wearing a pro ring and a hero clear.
Other than that I wear 1 wiz brace and an expel brace, a wiz necky and a dragon robe...

You want to get ur self more ac then else ur gonna get raped by the slaves, the clear ring has no effect on those slaves so no point wearing.

hi, im lvl 42 now, ive got a black helm 1 black glove atm, lvl 40 armour, casting staff, demon neckie, pro ring and a demon ring n brace, should i be able 2 do red licence now?

thx

lvl 42 wiz
lvl 36 warr

Originally posted by SykO@Dec 22 2004, 01:56 PM
so im 44 and have my greathawks u telling me i have to wait till lvl 60 for fatal furys???
yep, u shouldnt have been able to get hawks till 48~50 anyway, if u did it was either luck or mob lag lol

Originally posted by Pinocc@Dec 22 2004, 04:58 PM
So, how the hell am I supposed to get through this then?!
u tt and try again wearing a clear ring aswell helps as not all of them see u and i just ran up 1 side until i finally got under ZT then kicked his ass keeping MS up and bolting like shit.

Hmmm... Looks like I at least did something good then lol, since I was wearing a clear ring...

Though I have to admit that that was a shitty tele in there... Actually landed on a slave and I couldn;t move or whatever....
And well, then the lagg kicks in and u know what happened (since the screen on the pic is grey lol)

Oh well, if u fail at first, try, try again I guess.... :mellow:

i completed the red licence about 20 mins ago, wat i did was get a m8 2 help me, we both clicked accept and we ts'ed and fw'll the crap out of the zt then my m8 died n i got the sala's

-----------------
UltimateWizard wizz lvl 43 (Death_Zone)
exelby warr lvl 36 (Death_Zone)
Ultimatetoaist tao lvl 34 (no guild as of now)
-----------------

Originally posted by Nema@Dec 2 2004, 12:00 PM
a full awake day almost, 10 hours
yea, me reap n phily got about 10 mins from teh end n then my dad unpulled my net cable, we was in there for about 5 hours

Originally posted by Pinocc@Dec 22 2004, 01:58 PM
So, how the hell am I supposed to get through this then?!
If you dont Tele into the room, straight under ZT, TT out, then click farmer and wait 5 minutes again, just repeat untill you apear AT the ZT statue, that way, you've only got a couple of slaves or whatever on you, and ZT, in which cas e you just keep Shielding, potting, firewalling and t-bolting

Originally posted by Nema@Dec 22 2004, 11:47 AM
yep, u shouldnt have been able to get hawks till 48~50 anyway, if u did it was either luck or mob lag lol
i was only 46 when i did hawk quest

Originally posted by AngelFromHell@Jan 15 2005, 07:14 PM
yea, me reap n phily got about 10 mins from teh end n then my dad unpulled my net cable, we was in there for about 5 hours
better not do that when where havin ago at it.

lol both times ive found a female i've killed over 45 males, then it says another female entered the lands...
:(

Back