All Wizard Liences! | Page 3 | The Legend of Mir

All Wizard Liences!

i killed a female and about 87 males, i go bak to the farmer and it says to kill the males, i go bak and kill 13 more males, still nothing o.0 wut do i do

Either the quest is bugged or you lot are unlucky, I killed the female (took me 6 hours of looking even with 10 of my guild looking aswell) then killed 1 male and I had license.

could u plz add the taming lvl aswell plz as some ppl dont no wht they can tame at certain lvls for all the licenses :approved:

for salamander quest if i get a wizzy friend say lvl 38+ tht hasnt done the quest to click accept at the same time as me will we both b teled in the same place so i cud ts with him then he tt wen zt low health or wud he get teled to diff room

ty

lvl 42 wiz btw gna go fot it soon

Originally posted by ^__^@Oct 1 2005, 07:27 PM
for salamander quest if i get a wizzy friend say lvl 38+ tht hasnt done the quest to click accept at the same time as me will we both b teled in the same place so i cud ts with him then he tt wen zt low health or wud he get teled to diff room

ty

lvl 42 wiz btw gna go fot it soon
dont worry i did it :D

what helped me was my kit: BlackGloves, Black Helm, Black Arm, Black Circle, Hero Pro, Demon Necky totalled to about ac29-37 and mc35 what i was doing is i got teled by the zt's and got stuck in the middle with zt punding away at me n i was using all my mana bundles so i got annoyed n tt'd (just aswell it was all fw'd) then there was a pop said u kileld the beast i ws liek wtef m7 but got the licence ;) :rofl:

ty

What sort of pots do i use for the red license?

and what is the aim for ac / mc i have tried to a few times now and died or teled every time with no damage at all on ZT

i am wearing

black helm
dragon robe
casting staff
wizard necklace
wizard braclet
brace of casting
clear ring
pro ring

and using the 6600 mp bundles.

also

mc 16 - 33

ac 11 - 17

amc 5 - 7

lvl 43

When i was doing the red license quest, i used about 3 rows of mana bundles...

ran up one side at lvl 43 wearing force helm, force braces and a force ring and pro ring norm casting staff and black armor... didnt firewall or nuffin just kept potting and held down f4 which is my binding for thunderstorm :) thunderstorm did it easy...

Did it first time last night, my kit was:

DemonNecky
ForceHelm
Black(M)
DemonBracesX2
HeroPro
HeroClear
Norm CS

My tips:
Keep teleing in and luring slaves to bottom.
Try and teleport in right in the corner.
Use lock on zt.
Shield + FW are a must.
TB his arse to death.
Spend 140m on pots, u use them all.
Use EnergyJerk

I held off that wee bit till 43, had:

Force bracers *2
Force helm
Colonel armor (+ ac 0-1 very swish)
Casting staff norm
Hero pro
Shock ring
and 2 rows of 3'250'000 mana bundles
and 3 energy jerky

ran down to the bottom, got to ZT no probs

started TS, continuously potting and using jerky, and when one jerky ran out used another... used all 3...

Did this with another persons help used 2 rows of mana bundles, the expensive ones.

Tip: If you dont want to spent 100m+ on pots spend a half hour in ice temple and collect em.

I just done the Red quest and found that if you have Slaves and ZT hammering you then TS till Slaves are dead and ZT will spawn Moths. Get trapped with Moths hitting you and ZT... Any other spawns that ZT makes will be trapped with you and Slaves are left running around outside wall of Moths. Once like this get ZT on bag lock and FW and TB him to death.

This worked a treat as I have tried 4 times now... 3rd time lucky my ass, 4th time more like.

Originally posted by mc_tgs@Feb 24 2006, 05:39 PM
to have woomyon outcast, what lvl i need? and can i use rt?
[snapback]298944[/snapback]​

no u cant wear RTS and i would suggest do the quest at 43 when u got force kit...

lizard quest think is bugged =x tried it and killed female like 4 times but nothing :(

All you salamander people theres an easy and simple way to get them!

It probably involes using 1 - 2 pots depending on where you tele

Just run to the ZT firewall him and TT, job done, thank you, bye

Originally posted by Brutus@Apr 19 2006, 03:42 PM
All you salamander people theres an easy and simple way to get them!

It probably involes using 1 - 2 pots depending on where you tele

Just run to the ZT firewall him and TT, job done, thank you, bye
[snapback]321584[/snapback]​

yea but wouldnt the FW run out has this been tried and tested?

Back