locking arena all day / grief play | Page 5 | The Legend of Mir

locking arena all day / grief play

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh wow tbh pookies just get mad..all im saying in here

oh another full of hatred too,what??? free item just laugh on this but i wont go on ur lvl as that discussion is not about me..
gm need to look at it really to change that pw cant always be same owner everyweek as u seen same people from immortal getting angry coz i think thry think pw is only belong to them..
me im just suggesting sulution here..

no hate in this postπŸ˜›
That makes absolutely zero sense. GM should make it that the same guild can't win it every week? So, the winner shouldn't get it? Is this the same for all castles? Have a fight then just give it to a random guild regardless of who wins? You have zero logic lol

We do arena cos we enjoy it, not our fault if we're better at it than you. You make us lose by locking us out intentionally

Then your best pal ammar accuses us of locking him out of BDP yesterday. Err... So we're not allowed to do BDP when you want to do it? We don't lock it and just stand there we complete it, it's a fun hunt. Entirely different, literally opposite, to what you lot do

Your behaviour needs punished

So when imms got all castle no1 says ppl cheat in double cop or etc etc or playing griff play
Too much drama ppl we have in game Duno why thy playing mir not working in films Comon it’s game ppl saying rapeist mental health problem ruined ppl life’s
I swear I got more bad words more bad thing from ppl Duno why I just pk thm or kill thm what should I do it’s part of game it’s my way to play I die too many times and trust me I drop more valuable thn their all kit no cry no moan nothing cos I know it’s just game ppl gain happy lose get mad I got thief from guild member got betrayed from guilds still happy what I’m doing if you check got beat gear in game 0 scared to drop it I know I can make more better but still don’t blame any1 no bad words no call thm rapeist or call thm thief not even talk about their religion lol lost my tele ring on reboot still waiting for Gm reply not others grow up guys zade show your face in wars no here lol with fire Ressist pdr kit still 2shot you rev hp 11k πŸ˜‚
You on drugs or something? When was last time I wore any pdr kit? 2020? When did anyone 2 shot rev me? Maybe 2019?

I go to every war I can, unfortunately I miss most of them because real life comes first for some people

That makes absolutely zero sense. GM should make it that the same guild can't win it every week? So, the winner shouldn't get it? Is this the same for all castles? Have a fight then just give it to a random guild regardless of who wins? You have zero logic lol

We do arena cos we enjoy it, not our fault if we're better at it than you. You make us lose by locking us out intentionally

Then your best pal ammar accuses us of locking him out of BDP yesterday. Err... So we're not allowed to do BDP when you want to do it? We don't lock it and just stand there we complete it, it's a fun hunt. Entirely different, literally opposite, to what you lot do

Your behaviour needs punished
zade i seen ur madness here..ofcourse other castle is not the same is it. we come to fyt especially to those pepple got balls to fyt...im just suggesting like u all do..and if u saying u better in arena than any1 of us good on u then *clap clap clap
so meaning my guys are better in war ❀

ohhh and u saying we make u lost?in how agen?so u saying ur allied guild Thelegends not mend to win coz we didnt have it tho

no hate on this postπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
oh wow tbh pookies just get mad..all im saying in here

oh another full of hatred too,what??? free item just laugh on this but i wont go on ur lvl as that discussion is not about me..
gm need to look at it really to change that pw cant always be same owner everyweek as u seen same people from immortal getting angry coz i think thry think pw is only belong to them..
me im just suggesting sulution here..

no hate in this postπŸ˜›
How about you beat the score and take pw then? It's a challenge to be won by the highest score lmao or you don't understand that.
The only hypocrite people who in fact greifing and come in forum crying and act like vicitms like u lots do. and here u go some one giving his opinion not suits u and other retards just go attack him for no reason and we are not greedy. sky obv dont need any items from any one . like in our guild we help each others not some selfish ppl like u lots . and what it makes guild helping each others by greed ? u the one here sucking pookies ass we are respectable ppl not some hoes like pookies and u lots come talking with non sense and lies obv u guys who blocked arena the week before so disgusting ppl.
Don't be so mad ammar, chill out. No one here is sucking my arse πŸ˜‚. You just don't like the fact im the real mf boss? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ talk about greedy people, how many guilds you destroyed because of your greed and toxic? Scared of female competition eh its OK I hate to be me to πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

How about you beat the score and take pw then? It's a challenge to be won by the highest score lmao or you don't understand that.

Don't be so mad ammar, chill out. No one here is sucking my arse πŸ˜‚. You just don't like the fact im the real mf boss? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ talk about greedy people, how many guilds you destroyed because of your greed and toxic? Scared of female competition eh its OK I hate to be me to πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
why who say we dont understand the concept of having a highest score take pw..so understand clearly
thats why making suggestion to GM to basically change the system of arena as some will wait till last day to make sure this in question guild always got it every week....u see GM all the insult they giving because they lost it just for this week..so treat this unfairly and fix this greediness

no hate on this postπŸ˜‡

Last edited:
why who say we dont inderstand the concept of having a hoghest score take pw..so understand clearly
thats why making suggestion to GM to basically change the system of arena as some will wait till last day to make sure this in question guild always got it every week....u see GM all the insult they giving because they lost it just for this week..so treat this unfairly and fix this greediness

no hate on this postπŸ˜‡
Why should it be changed ? Just dont lock it, simple. You stopped atleast 3 guilds from doing it all to spite immortals and you have the cheek to call us sad lol.

More incoherent rambling.

I posted originally to bring to light that game content was being blocked by grief play. Ammar has admitted he did this and gave some silly justifications as to why. It didnt just effect us, it effected other guilds trying to play the content as well. Theres no remorse here. Just people being assholes and thinking they are in the right for some strange reason. Warped views everywhere as to why and how they can block arena and not see they are in the wrong. Anyway i would request that a mod lock this please and ill pm/email GM direct and sort it that way as its just become petty now.

Oh and btw ammar we didnt block bdp so you couldnt go in, to grief you. I teled in, and you happened to be at the npc, regardless we then actually did a fun hunt between imms and our allied guilds and completed the cave. We actually used the content, unlike the afk people you placed into arena to block content for others.

Why should it be changed ? Just dont lock it, simple. You stopped atleast 3 guilds from doing it all to spite immortals and you have the cheek to call us sad lol.
well why not want to change? to actually work on ur demands πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
well basically as u always got pw so basically smething need to be change as not fair to any other guild

GM arena need to be look at

no hate on this postπŸ₯°

U can just be mf boss on some ass lickers in ur guild nothing more rly. and obv ur some one stealing drops in guild what u talking about haha. obv i didnt destroy any guild before by my way and proof is same team i had from 4 years is same now u just farting here.scared from female competiton ? wheres the competiton here ur some one killing ur self for just pw '' pve'' castle. moaning every day cuz of us and lately want salv ur kit declaring no showing ? i can just say ur abad type of karens.

More incoherent rambling.

I posted originally to bring to light that game content was being blocked by grief play. Ammar has admitted he did this and gave some silly justifications as to why. It didnt just effect us, it effected other guilds trying to play the content as well. Theres no remorse here. Just people being assholes and thinking they are in the right for some strange reason. Warped views everywhere as to why and how they can block arena and not see they are in the wrong. Anyway i would request that a mod lock this please and ill pm/email GM direct and sort it that way as its just become petty now.

Oh and btw ammar we didnt block bdp so you couldnt go in, to grief you. I teled in, and you happened to be at the npc, regardless we then actually did a fun hunt between imms and our allied guilds and completed the cave. We actually used the content, unlike the afk people you placed into arena to block content for others.
oh why locking it?r we not suppose to be solving the problem here...or dont want other to seen that immortals lost pw for just a week and we looking for sulution for arena as ithink theres afaulty on it as seems same guild got it..instead trying to ban people

no hate on this postπŸ˜…

I'm only a super casual player of this game but it does sadden me to see such anger you all seem to have against each other.

This game lives or dies by what you decide to do in game. Yes sure losing sucks but from what it seems to me at least. To go out of your way to ruin other's fun and enjoyment brings the risk of killing the community and bringing about a potential death blow to the game itself.

Without other guilds and the conflict that brings from PvP and Wars ect wouldn't this game be... a lot more boring? I wouldn't say you have to like each other but can't you all agree on some base terms of decency? Where everyone can enjoy the game and you can still enjoy the PvP or wars or hunts or whatever else you want to do?

Again sorry I know I don't really have much right to say anything especially because I barely play but this game and this community has always been around for as long as I've been playing games and it sucks to see it so divided and angry at each other

I think the anger comes from having to deal with everything some of them do and everything some of them say.

It is the same every time. They are unable to put forward a logical viewpoint, merely one that reflects a selfish greed. Their ethics are dubious at best. This means that once in a while one of them slips up. But then they follow the same, worn pattern.

This thread is an example. A member of Imms posts that some of the others are blocking server content and that this may mean that people leave the server. A fair comment?

One of the others then posts that he is doing it deliberately, in order to 'punish'.

All hell then break loose in an effort to make what is in effect a completely transparent situation (the deliberate blocking of server content) as opaque as possible in order to confuse and frustrate the GM.

Like children caught with their hands in the cookie jar "Wahhhhhh...but so and so does it...." they will keep up a tirade of nonsense and abuse. In the end most people just lose the will to live and give up trying to reason with them (or GM locks the thread) and 'they win'.

And that's all that matters to them. That they 'win'. On their terms.

You mention PvP. Most of them will say they 'love' PK. They don't. They love to win. And for them, winning means someone else has to lose.

Take away the spoils of pk (like GM adding bound kit)? Hear them howl.

Add areas where people can hunt and level in peace? See them sulk.

Suggest that the game can be played in more than one way? Read their comments, the derision, the contempt.

If it were just PvP, beating the other character would be enough. But its not, that person has to 'lose' something; an item, a castle its all the same to them.

Just for further clarification, I don't give a monkeys chuff how they play their game. Not interested. Boring! Move on. I have zero interest in what they wear, what they do, how they play. None.

The way they think is totally at odds with how I do. I think we can (and should) coexist. They see this as weakness and will do all that they can to impose their worldview on mine.

They will argue black is white, up is down, left is right, etc. It all comes from their view. No attempt at balance, logic, fairness or sportsmanship.

I have no 'anger' for them, more a complete and utter antipathy. They do wear you down with their nonsense tho...

well why not want to change? to actually work on ur demands πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
well basically as u always got pw so basically smething need to be change as not fair to any other guild

GM arena need to be look at

no hate on this postπŸ₯°
We have PW because we win it fairly? Don't like it, get better simple.
U can just be mf boss on some ass lickers in ur guild nothing more rly. and obv ur some one stealing drops in guild what u talking about haha. obv i didnt destroy any guild before by my way and proof is same team i had from 4 years is same now u just farting here.scared from female competiton ? wheres the competiton here ur some one killing ur self for just pw '' pve'' castle. moaning every day cuz of us and lately want salv ur kit declaring no showing ? i can just say ur abad type of karens.
Then why grief the server to punish imms on not showing for a couple of wars ? Literally an essay I can barely understand. Just stop greifing it's that simple.

so what is the best solution? Instead of having endless arguments lets see what is the best solution … any idea ?

I think the anger comes from having to deal with everything some of them do and everything some of them say.

It is the same every time. They are unable to put forward a logical viewpoint, merely one that reflects a selfish greed. Their ethics are dubious at best. This means that once in a while one of them slips up. But then they follow the same, worn pattern.

This thread is an example. A member of Imms posts that some of the others are blocking server content and that this may mean that people leave the server. A fair comment?

One of the others then posts that he is doing it deliberately, in order to 'punish'.

All hell then break loose in an effort to make what is in effect a completely transparent situation (the deliberate blocking of server content) as opaque as possible in order to confuse and frustrate the GM.

Like children caught with their hands in the cookie jar "Wahhhhhh...but so and so does it...." they will keep up a tirade of nonsense and abuse. In the end most people just lose the will to live and give up trying to reason with them (or GM locks the thread) and 'they win'.

And that's all that matters to them. That they 'win'. On their terms.

You mention PvP. Most of them will say they 'love' PK. They don't. They love to win. And for them, winning means someone else has to lose.

Take away the spoils of pk (like GM adding bound kit)? Hear them howl.

Add areas where people can hunt and level in peace? See them sulk.

Suggest that the game can be played in more than one way? Read their comments, the derision, the contempt.

If it were just PvP, beating the other character would be enough. But its not, that person has to 'lose' something; an item, a castle its all the same to them.

Just for further clarification, I don't give a monkeys chuff how they play their game. Not interested. Boring! Move on. I have zero interest in what they wear, what they do, how they play. None.

Just for further clarification, I don't give a monkeys chuff how they play their game. Not interested. Boring! Move on. I have zero interest in what they wear, what they do, how they play. None.. I think we can (and should) coexist. They see this as weakness and will do all that they can to impose their worldview on mine.

They will argue black is white, up is down, left is right, etc. It all comes from their view. No attempt at balance, logic, fairness or sportsmanship.

I have no 'anger' for them, more a complete and utter antipathy. They do wear you down with their nonsense tho...
Simply can show u ur the one dont give sense . obv ur some one here talk for 1 side only and which is ur guild. which means u just here for '' defending'' ur side only with out looking for common solutions for all or mentioning greif plays ur guild doing that leads others to grief them too. '' Just for further clarification, I don't give a monkeys chuff how they play their game. Not interested. Boring! Move on. I have zero interest in what they wear, what they do, how they play. None.'' This one fks ur all reply tbh . how come u can judge other ppls if u dont know them or how they play or what they aiming for .
''Suggest that the game can be played in more than one way?'' '' The way they think is totally at odds with how I do''
Simply a ahypcorite guy like other immortals no wounde ur from them rly hes talking about game can be played in other ways and cant admit how we play it. which seeking at attention at the end

Last edited:

Then why grief the server to punish imms on not showing for a couple of wars ? Literally an essay I can barely understand. Just stop greifing it's that simple.
Sure when u stop greif play like declare and no show etc no one else will do. other wise dont blame any one but ur self.

Sure when u stop greif play like declare and no show etc no one else will do. other wise dont blame any one but ur self.
So turning up with 5 people is a no show or grief play? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ honestly stop trying to justify the fact your griefing the server for your own sexual release πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

so what is the best solution? Instead of having endless arguments lets see what is the best solution … any idea ?
the best sulution is giv chance to other to have pw as their castles..like thelegends gor it this week...but not letting people complain for nonsense as they not have it only this week

So turning up with 5 people is a no show or grief play? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ honestly stop trying to justify the fact your griefing the server for your own sexual release πŸ˜†
Declaring every day and make other allie declare for no show clearly grief play. as ur rly not smart at all Why declaring every day then if u know u wont show ? obv have screen shots too saying u will keep declaring for no show. and u been 2months . even tho we dont rly give a fk but im here to show ur guys hypocite and retardness to ppl nothing more rly

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ how fair?...wow i remember wen i was in imms u told us u dnt want to be beaten by thelegends in pw as u not having it. so very competative isnt it...so let others be competative too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back