locking arena all day / grief play | Page 3 | The Legend of Mir

locking arena all day / grief play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen simply no one of u can kid any body. if u all come here in same guild just trying hiding what u guys doing that wont help for future of the game. obv the only hypocite people who make main post crying about greifing which they obv doing it in bigger mass like declare war no showing . and even u guys wared us for all that period no show no one of us cried or made post about it and u guys had castles for just 5 months. if some one decalre u before and no show thats not mean u have to do with others . but what ever who do it to who we have to admit theres probems at war system as gm shouldnt allow greif plays for frist case weather at wars or arena . and if u talking about people to get banned will be obv people who greifing all the time and come here acting like vicitms like obv immortals . so all i can see here some mad and moaners who greif like immortals and blamming others guess thats define of hypocriate . but at the end we here to reach solution to stop greifing in general like immortals do at wars which we dont rly bother that much. but dont come now cry over some thing u started.
Google translate gave me error 404

obv it makes sense for all people who knows what u doing . not our fault u cant accepct ur truth and hypocrite
Ammar, you speak nonsense. You opening admit to grief play. All because you can't beat our score no matter how many you add to guild. You have other walls, just stop grief play and be nice. Your ruining the game for everyone, people have quit because of how you lot play. Soon it will be you and your allies. How fun 😅

This tbh.

Our only day to do arena is Sunday because that's the only day we have time for all of us.

This is the second Sunday in a row that people have sat in there doing fk all locking people out.

We know we ain't going to win we just do it for wood badge and fun.

I understand guilds on here have drama with each other but fucking over the rest of the guilds that enjoy the arena and arent apart of that drama is bullshit.

Im just sorry you guys have got dragged into this childish bullshit. Ammar and co dont seem to think blocking content of the game is wrong it seems from comments made here. In their minds they are justified in a peverse way. They are literally dense and wont realise they are doing something wrong.

They can actually put out a good score in arena so i dont know why they didnt just do 40 again and not have to block the arena as they probably would of won it this week with that score, as we have alot of people not logging atm because of work and other stuff.

Anyway i await scorps reply. Grief play is not allowed in the game. If you have locked content with afk chars all day and blocked two guilds from using that content then thats grief play. If scorp wants to nip this in the bud then a temp ban for a few days with a strongly worded warning is what is needed for all involved.

Ammar, you speak nonsense. You opening admit to grief play. All because you can't beat our score no matter how many you add to guild. You have other walls, just stop grief play and be nice. Your ruining the game for everyone, people have quit because of how you lot play. Soon it will be you and your allies. How fun 😅
Are u some one greifing by declaring wars no showing and telling others to stop greif ? and we are ppl go arena for fun by our own members . not getting depression and call 17 members like u did. just to beat other guild went careless playing game for fun. just advise visit adoctor ur getting worse over agame.

Last edited:
Im just sorry you guys have got dragged into this childish bullshit. Ammar and co dont seem to think blocking content of the game is wrong it seems from comments made here. In their minds they are justified in a peverse way. They are literally dense and wont realise they are doing something wrong.

They can actually put out a good score in arena so i dont know why they didnt just do 40 again and not have to block the arena as they probably would of won it this week with that score, as we have alot of people not logging atm because of work and other stuff.

Anyway i await scorps reply. Grief play is not allowed in the game. If you have locked content with afk chars all day and blocked two guilds from using that content then thats grief play. If scorp wants to nip this in the bud then a temp ban for a few days with a strongly worded warning is what is needed for all involved.
i think u and ur guild who needs ban

i think u and ur guild who needs ban
before u come talk about other look at ur self and ur guild. u guys been greifing for months some one did it for 1 day come here cry like aboy of 11. obv who needs ban who makes greif plays and pointing to others and who are u son do i know u ?

Are u some one greifing by declaring wars no showing and telling others to stop greif ? and we are ppl go arena for fun by our won members . not getting depression and call 17 members just to beat other guild went careless playing game for fun. just advise visit adoctor ur getting worse over agame.
The more you type the more I realize that we are dealing with someone with mental disorders

Are u some one greifing by declaring wars no showing and telling others to stop greif ? and we are ppl go arena for fun by our own members . not getting depression and call 17 members like u did. just to beat other guild went careless playing game for fun. just advise visit adoctor ur getting worse over agame.
17 people? We had 11. Less then you. I need a doctor? 😂 coming from the guy who tells women to get raped and wishes people's kids would die. Ok mate. Just keep doing what your doing and the server will just be left with the likes of you. 🙏

wow all i seen is just people keep asking others to be ban instead of finding sulution..full of hatered and selfish people.

GM tbh all i can see a sulution here is to make arena as like a guild challenge that they can enter wenever they want as so others not be suffer, or make it like a winner guild on this week cant win it next week so give chance other to have pw so if they want a castle they can war and fyt 4 1,or having a set slot that every guild can enter like a war time
..as u can see MAYBE some guild want try leave it till sunday so no1 can BEAT there score for obviously reason to get PW as a reward..

no hate on this post❤

Last edited:
17 people? We had 11. Less then you. I need a doctor? 😂 coming from the guy who tells women to get raped and wishes people's kids would die. Ok mate. Just keep doing what your doing and the server will just be left with the likes of you. 🙏
all u doing is assuming talks from ur head to make people looks bad . wheres ur proof that some one said that ? u just keep say weird stuffs like u want people do some thing with u sorry not intersting and take ya bills u looks so mad over some thing u started haha

If we beat you we did so fair and square. What possible objection could you have to that?

before u come talk about other look at ur self and ur guild. u guys been greifing for months some one did it for 1 day come here cry like aboy of 11. obv who needs ban who makes greif plays and pointing to others and who are u son do i know u ?

How is it grief when it was a) what you were doing for many months previous and b) was something openly discussed and dismissed. Lets not forget that GM didn't say what you were doing was grief and didn't change the mechanics of the game (other than a price increase for doing it).

You benefited from this, as it took a while for you lot to get your act together and take the walls from us, and allowed you to continue to war us and no show...

Please make rational arguments and, again, please remember that it is not the gameplayers place to 'punish' or otherwise sanction other players. It is the GM's.

Personally, I would rather GM devote himself to a kick arse, 10th anniversary Easter event, but I am sure you an your ilk will be happy causing as much grief as you can, event or no event. Always happy to cut your noses off to spite your face, eh?

How is it grief when it was a) what you were doing for many months previous and b) was something openly discussed and dismissed. Lets not forget that GM didn't say what you were doing was grief and didn't change the mechanics of the game (other than a price increase for doing it).

You benefited from this, as it took a while for you lot to get your act together and take the walls from us, and allowed you to continue to war us and no show...

Please make rational arguments and, again, please remember that it is not the gameplayers place to 'punish' or otherwise sanction other players. It is the GM's.

Personally, I would rather GM devote himself to a kick arse, 10th anniversary Easter event, but I am sure you an your ilk will be happy causing as much grief as you can, event or no event. Always happy to cut your noses off to spite your face, eh?
U obv un known player who come here seeking for attention. can tell ur from players have nothing to do. so ur not rly worth reply . and before u come talk and burning to think what to say read all replies frist u seems clueless tbh.

U obv un known player who come here seeking for attention. can tell ur from players have nothing to do. so ur not rly worth reply . and before u come talk and burning to think what to say read all replies frist u seems clueless tbh.

...Yous are embarrassing yourself here, lads...

all u doing is assuming talks from ur head to make people looks bad . wheres ur proof that some one said that ? u just keep say weird stuffs like u want people do some thing with u sorry not intersting and take ya bills u looks so mad over some thing u started haha
Take my bills? What bills? Electric bills? Mortgage bills? Phone bills? Got lots of bills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back