locking arena all day / grief play | Page 8 | The Legend of Mir

locking arena all day / grief play

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh wow defending who?r u been reading my post really?? as u bein doin false accussation..
some people dont like it wen they do it to them exactly what they do ! isnt it pooks

what a joke u are tooπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
False accusations where please? Now I'm confused again πŸ˜’
Help a little brain out here please.

@Scorpian - think this thread needs locking and ammar needs some sort of "punishment" as he likes to say for his absolute vile attitude and comments, telling people the need to be raped several times instead of actual adding logical, contributing information he just insults to another level, bet he will be soon to cry when someone brings religion or something into it like he normally does πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ.. if nothing is done then ill be saying wtf i want to them as clearly there is 0 consequences for these types of shitty comments... and skye, i told u the other day defending this POS makes you just as bad and half the comments you put on here just further proved that, as i told you before, i hope u dont snap ya legs getting of that high horse of yours because you make 0 sense in any of your posts about what needs to change you and ammar are doing nothing but spewing bs.. crying about no shows? how long did imms have the walls and noto/legacy/fb did nothing for months but no show rofl even tho they had a fair few on?? wasnt to long ago ammar was begging to be allies as he had no1 and noto hated ammar, now they all in bed once again just like i said would happen :ROFLMAO: you snakes are to easy to predict.. anyway not going into to much detail as they clearly lack any sort of basic intelligence to even have a civil debate on a game mechanic...
look at u actually making points here...that not make sense too

oh well like i says and i repeat again!
GM just look at the concept of the arena ingame,to the fairness .no idea why they get mad wen im just making point about arena

GM just look at the concept of the arena ingame,to the fairness .no idea why they get mad wen im just making points about arena
rofl don't make sense, please explain to me what you don't understand about my comment? and you've done and said alot more in this thread than make points about arena lmao is okay tho keep trying to backtrack to save face lol as said earlier u lot made ya beds now lay in it :D

rofl don't make sense, please explain to me what you don't understand about my comment? and you've done and said alot more in this thread than make points about arena lmao is okay tho keep trying to backtrack to save face lol as said earlier u lot made ya beds now lay in it :D
what??who say i dnt understand ur comment? as u lay ur own bed tooπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ anyway just let pooks talk as like u do in ur guild ,no wonder ur not making sense as u never do and never will /QUOTE]

GM just look at the concept of the arena ingame,to the fairness .no idea why they get mad wen im just making point about arena
"that not make sense too" u claimed it didnt make sense? when something doesnt make sense it generally means u dont understand as you cant see the point behind it? ohh so your allowed to comment on the forums but i gotta shut up yeah? aint that what you cried about earlier? lol and yous wanna call us hypocrites xd too funny

"that not make sense too" u claimed it didnt make sense? when something doesnt make sense it generally means u dont understand as you cant see the point behind it? ohh so your allowed to comment on the forums but i gotta shut up yeah? aint that what you cried about earlier? lol and yous wanna call us hypocrites xd too funny
well how that hypocracy eh..wen i just saying that u never did ..and its better pooks to do it as u dnt make sense..is a suggestion dnt take it in a wrng way

Eaten a bag whilst reading this post --- There is a flaw in the Arena design simple as , some people exploit this flaw to get the upper hand or to prevent normal game flow , it was same when BDP and RDD came out , basically any dungeon cave or the likes should be open 24/7 and for all to use at any time but alas this is not the case .... maybe CONSTRUCTIVE comments may make a change in its design in the future ..........
1popcorn4_5578.jpg

Last edited:
Eaten a bag whilst reading this post --- There is a flaw in the Arena design simple as , some people exploit this flaw to get the upper hand or to prevent normal game flow , it was same when BDP and RDD came out , basically any dungeon cave or the likes should be open 24/7 and for all to use at any time but alas this is not the case .... maybe CONSTRUCTIVE comments may make a change in its design in the future ..........
1popcorn4_5578.jpg
this would be great if arena is like a epic cave

this would be great if arena is like a epic cave

In what way would it be great for you?

Imms will still enter and try to post the best score they can.

You and your guilds will do, well, whatever it is that you do.

What will be great is that idiots (from your and allied guilds) will not be able to block the content as a way of 'punishing' others.

So, I suppose we are in complete agreement there. A positive breakthrough.

In what way would it be great for you?

Imms will still enter and try to post the best score they can.

You and your guilds will do, well, whatever it is that you do.

What will be great is that idiots (from your and allied guilds) will not be able to block the content as a way of 'punishing' others.

So, I suppose we are in complete agreement there. A positive breakthrough.
ohh wow the hatred is back..they even mentoon that be great 4 our guild?seriousy guys this is the best u can do to avoid it to be look at it by GM..then good luck to everyone and atleast its gonna be a fair game

But then if Imms was to continue to get the highest score we would hold PW castle so what's a great idea? Now we back to square one?
Only great thing about that is you lot not griefing it. Suits me and the rest of the server.
welldone imms will be clapping on u guys..np on that..atleast be great if GM is to look at it how this work

Yep we all agree. Then it can't be blocked by your friend ammar. Sorted thanks
r u mad!u guys r the 1 ruin this game being unfair..naming people ..which is i only here for suggestion..u cant take it because truth hurts

r u mad!u guys r the 1 ruin this game being unfair..naming people ..which is i only here for suggestion..u cant take it because truth hurts
Let's ask the whole server other then ammars followers who are the ones ruining the game....I'll wait.

the point in this debate is about arena..so ye lets sort it oit so no1 keep complaining
Yeah, let's stop griefing it and leave it how it is. Nothing needs to be changed if you play the game fairly. Simple as.
You want it changed now because we brought up your griefing tactics. 🫣🫣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back