locking arena all day / grief play | Page 4 | The Legend of Mir

locking arena all day / grief play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly it’s called putting effort and get the time. How is the other 6 guild getting in before you guys? Is there a Que system?

Stop being outwardly dense. Once it was blocked, whoever blocked it would know exactly when the next person was to tele in and time it exactly that as one leaves the other teles in. Giving no time for someone, even if they were watching the npc solid for two hours, to know when this was going to happen and get inside. But anyway....why should someone have to even try to do that? Thats my point. Its unnecessary grief play and its not justifiable. You blocked us and 420 from taking our turns on game content everyone should have access to. It wasnt even to guard your score and win arena. It was literally to spite us and make sure we cant beat legends (btw legends nice one on the castle guys).

All ive seen is incoherent rambling from ammar and other unknowns trying to justify grief play. Just play the damn game and stop trying to ruin others.

Well well well, seems only sensible solution is to make it like guild caves so can enter anytime thus avoiding senseless utter garbage being spouted on here, it does lean towards a kind of grief play by not allowing others to access a feature of the game with no interest in playing that said feature, a lot of people work and like to play this game to unwind, so I can understand why they are upset. Hopefully his lordship returns from the Seychelles in time to resolve this !!!

W
Stop being outwardly dense. Once it was blocked, whoever blocked it would know exactly when the next person was to tele in and time it exactly that as one leaves the other teles in. Giving no time for someone, even if they were watching the npc solid for two hours, to know when this was going to happen and get inside. But anyway....why should someone have to even try to do that? Thats my point. Its unnecessary grief play and its not justifiable. You blocked us and 420 from taking our turns on game content everyone should have access to. It wasnt even to guard your score and win arena. It was literally to spite us and make sure we cant beat legends (btw legends nice one on the castle guys).

All ive seen is incoherent rambling from ammar and other unknowns trying to justify grief play. Just play the damn game and stop trying to ruin others.
The term block meaning some one using it? If so that person had put the effort to get in and make best out of the arena. Now whatever that person is doing inside the cave shouldn’t be anyone’s concern, he/she is just playing the game imo. You and rest of server will simply just have to wait your turn. If it’s so so important like crying on forum about it then be on stand by next to NPC and keep checking? And I understand your frustration I would be pissed too and my apologies if I have disrespected you in any way.

W

The term block meaning some one using it? If so that person had put the effort to get in and make best out of the arena. Now whatever that person is doing inside the cave shouldn’t be anyone’s concern, he/she is just playing the game imo. You and rest of server will simply just have to wait your turn. If it’s so so important like crying on forum about it then be on stand by next to NPC and keep checking? And I understand your frustration I would be pissed too and my apologies if I have disrespected you in any way.
If they were trying to play the arena then that's absolutely fine. But they aren't. 4 guilds in a row went in, 2 of them scored 1 and the other 2 didn't even score 1

You already know this and are just being ridiculous and argumentative. If you aren't going to contribute anything useful to the conversation then you're welcome to fuck off

wow all i seen is just people keep asking others to be ban instead of finding sulution..full of hatered and selfish people.

GM tbh all i can see a sulution here is to make arena as like a guild challenge that they can enter wenever they want as so others not be suffer, or make it like a winner guild on this week cant win it next week so give chance other to have pw so if they want a castle they can war and fyt 4 1,or having a set slot that every guild can enter like a war time
..as u can see MAYBE some guild want try leave it till sunday so no1 can BEAT there score for obviously reason to get PW as a reward..

no hate on this post❤
Another hypocrite. You talk about greed yet you're the one who sucks ammars ass for free items

The greed is real. The grief is real. And you're feeding it. So stfu

I'm only a super casual player of this game but it does sadden me to see such anger you all seem to have against each other.

This game lives or dies by what you decide to do in game. Yes sure losing sucks but from what it seems to me at least. To go out of your way to ruin other's fun and enjoyment brings the risk of killing the community and bringing about a potential death blow to the game itself.

Without other guilds and the conflict that brings from PvP and Wars ect wouldn't this game be... a lot more boring? I wouldn't say you have to like each other but can't you all agree on some base terms of decency? Where everyone can enjoy the game and you can still enjoy the PvP or wars or hunts or whatever else you want to do?

Again sorry I know I don't really have much right to say anything especially because I barely play but this game and this community has always been around for as long as I've been playing games and it sucks to see it so divided and angry at each other

I'm only a super casual player of this game but it does sadden me to see such anger you all seem to have against each other.

This game lives or dies by what you decide to do in game. Yes sure losing sucks but from what it seems to me at least. To go out of your way to ruin other's fun and enjoyment brings the risk of killing the community and bringing about a potential death blow to the game itself.

Without other guilds and the conflict that brings from PvP and Wars ect wouldn't this game be... a lot more boring? I wouldn't say you have to like each other but can't you all agree on some base terms of decency? Where everyone can enjoy the game and you can still enjoy the PvP or wars or hunts or whatever else you want to do?

Again sorry I know I don't really have much right to say anything especially because I barely play but this game and this community has always been around for as long as I've been playing games and it sucks to see it so divided and angry at each other
Some words of sense. Yep, it's a fun game to have a mix of action. I'm mostly into pve but I'll join in a bit of pvp when needed. I don't mind that at all, as you say, it's what keeps the game interesting

It's a shame that there's a core of people who are determined to anti-play, they literally make their goal to stop others from enjoying the game. It doesn't benefit them in any way other than the satisfaction they seem to get from preventing others from playing

How GM deals with those people will determine the future of the server, it's in his hands

wow all i seen is just people keep asking others to be ban instead of finding sulution..full of hatered and selfish people.

GM tbh all i can see a sulution here is to make arena as like a guild challenge that they can enter wenever they want as so others not be suffer, or make it like a winner guild on this week cant win it next week so give chance other to have pw so if they want a castle they can war and fyt 4 1,or having a set slot that every guild can enter like a war time
..as u can see MAYBE some guild want try leave it till sunday so no1 can BEAT there score for obviously reason to get PW as a reward..

no hate on this post❤
Selfish people? We ain't locking people out of it. How about we do the same for every castle then? If you win it one week you can't have it the next? Gives every guild to have it? Do arena for each one of them? See how many you have then. The only selfish people here is you lot. Arena was fine before you lot decided to start this bs. Why should it be changed to suit you? Why would people even bother doing arena if they wasn't allowed to win it every week if they got the highest round in it? Stupid. Stop trying to make everything your way and let people play the game how it's suppose to be played.
The thing is, you didn't even do arena to try and win it, you blocked so other people can't do it And sodded off to BDP. Not even just imms your doing it to, it's all other low level guild who wanna do arena for a shield for their guild.
You already have castles but still insist in trying to win pw or block every1 else out of it and you talk about greed? Scum!

Last edited:
W

this is the biggest load of bs excuse ive ever heard and you know it yourself lmao, I got told its ali on this account and if it is please pal just stop >< although i doubt it is, ali was never this dense aha, end of the day this is grief play and all we can do is await andys response. some of these comments tho... funny noobs

sorry im not the one who greif and come cry here . i rather say some one much smarter than u lots. ty come again
I'm not talking about grief play. I'm talking about the fact that what you say has no logic, as if I were talking to someone with a mental disability. maybe you should leave the discussions to people who can articulate themselves properly

Another hypocrite. You talk about greed yet you're the one who sucks ammars ass for free items

The greed is real. The grief is real. And you're feeding it. So stfthe only hypocite people who infact grefing like u and ur guild and come in fourm crys and act like vicitm. and here u go some one giving his opinion normaly in aform not suits u u just went attack
The only hypocrite people who in fact greifing and come in forum crying and act like vicitms like u lots do. and here u go some one giving his opinion not suits u and other retards just go attack him for no reason and we are not greedy. sky obv dont need any items from any one . like in our guild we help each others not some selfish ppl like u lots . and what it makes guild helping each others by greed ? u the one here sucking pookies ass we are respectable ppl not some hoes like pookies and u lots come talking with non sense and lies obv u guys who blocked arena the week before so disgusting ppl.

Last edited:
Selfish people? We ain't locking people out of it. How about we do the same for every castle then? If you win it one week you can't have it the next? Gives every guild to have it? Do arena for each one of them? See how many you have then. The only selfish people here is you lot. Arena was fine before you lot decided to start this bs. Why should it be changed to suit you? Why would people even bother doing arena if they wasn't allowed to win it every week if they got the highest round in it? Stupid. Stop trying to make everything your way and let people play the game how it's suppose to be played.
The thing is, you didn't even do arena to try and win it, you blocked so other people can't do it And sodded off to BDP. Not even just imms your doing it to, it's all other low level guild who wanna do arena for a shield for their guild.
You already have castles but still insist in trying to win pw or block every1 else out of it and you talk about greed? Scum!
Obv u have mental issues ur some one blocked arena last week and did all ur best to prevent the legends to win pw . and why u getting ur illness and madness at sky which she obv didnt make any thing or u think she wont insult u back as shes respectable women un like u. about bdp u guys almost blocking it every day ROFL who u rly trying to kid u already blocked it today what ahypocite mental girl. and why u mad about other people challange to win pw think its castle for any guild can compete at . and saying '' scum'' its like its some thing by ur name and took from u damn u guys are rly have mental issues.

I'm not talking about grief play. I'm talking about the fact that what you say has no logic, as if I were talking to someone with a mental disability. maybe you should leave the discussions to people who can articulate themselves properly
I think u mean leave discusstion to some idiots like u come toeghter to distract facts. think only people with mental disablitiy who do stuffs and when comes at them start to cry and saying non sense like u lots.

If they were trying to play the arena then that's absolutely fine. But they aren't. 4 guilds in a row went in, 2 of them scored 1 and the other 2 didn't even score 1

You already know this and are just being ridiculous and argumentative. If you aren't going to contribute anything useful to the conversation then you're welcome to fuck off
Heres another guy talking normaly not suits zad and other immortals just go attack him and want him fk off . which obv show my points u lot not here for solution for common fair . u guys here to distract facts and make game move ur way. if u were rly afair aguy not just here for sucking asses u would mention what ur guild doing and look for solution but shame u just here for ascene like other retards.

oh wow tbh pookies just get mad..all im saying in here

The greed is real. The grief is real. And you're feeding it. So stfu
oh another full of hatred too,what??? free item just laugh on this but i wont go on ur lvl as that discussion is not about me..
gm need to look at it really to change that pw cant always be same owner everyweek as u seen same people from immortal getting angry coz i think thry think pw is only belong to them..
me im just suggesting sulution here..

no hate in this post😛

I’m not picking sides in a war of guilds. And anyone that knows me knows im chill as hell.

Ya’ll can war and pk all ya’ll want, but dont block noobie guilds from doing content that should be able to be done.

That’s all I’m asking. ❤️

We’re trying to work out another day to do it but peoples schedules are making the weekends our only days.

We just want the badge for xp.

I’m not picking sides in a war of guilds. And anyone that knows me knows im chill as hell.

Ya’ll can war and pk all ya’ll want, but dont block noobie guilds from doing content that should be able to be done.

That’s all I’m asking. ❤️

We’re trying to work out another day to do it but peoples schedules are making the weekends our only days.

We just want the badge for xp.
only happen once and they get mad...
instead finding sulution they here hating eachother you ryt lets moveon and learn from it ❤

So when imms got all castle no1 says ppl cheat in double cop or etc etc or playing griff play
Too much drama ppl we have in game Duno why thy playing mir not working in films Comon it’s game ppl saying rapeist mental health problem ruined ppl life’s
I swear I got more bad words more bad thing from ppl Duno why I just pk thm or kill thm what should I do it’s part of game it’s my way to play I die too many times and trust me I drop more valuable thn their all kit no cry no moan nothing cos I know it’s just game ppl gain happy lose get mad I got thief from guild member got betrayed from guilds still happy what I’m doing if you check got beat gear in game 0 scared to drop it I know I can make more better but still don’t blame any1 no bad words no call thm rapeist or call thm thief not even talk about their religion lol lost my tele ring on reboot still waiting for Gm reply not others grow up guys zade show your face in wars no here lol with fire Ressist pdr kit still 2shot you rev hp 11k 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back