Announcement - Haunted Woods 2023 | The Legend of Mir

Announcement Haunted Woods 2023

Scorpian

Administrator
Staff member
Monsters, stalking through the night, Halloween is the Night of Fright.
Fear is what this night brings. Along with many other things…​

Join us on Arcadia, Thursday 26th October at 14:00 BST for a Halloween adventure

This year, bought back from the dead, join us on Arcadia to enjoy an old variant of the Halloween eventHaunted Woods.

The Haunted Woods contains two dungeons; the Howling Hollow and the Restless Ruins.

Choose between fairly divided instances for different level brackets:

Easy – Levels 0 – 100
Hard – Levels 0 – 120
Difficult – Levels 0 – 140
Nightmare – Levels 0 – 160
Insane – Levels 160 – 180
Legendary – Levels 180 – 189​

Apocalyptic – Levels 190+​

Event Highlights​

Haunted Woods – 10 maps per instance
Catacombs Of Death – private hunting areas
Simple questline for a free subscription
Mini quests for buffs
✓ A selection of bosses and sub-bosses
✓ Hordes of ghoulish and ghostly monsters
✓ Frequent Super and Champion spawns
✓ Hunt Pumpkin for event goodies
✓ Collect Marbles and craft Ultra Orbs for upgrades
✓ Craft powerful elixirs
✓ Carve grotesque pumpkin headpieces
✓ Find and train Halloween Arcamon

Private Caverns​

Want some privacy? Search for Mad Pumpkin and collect their precious Soul Shards, the key to unlocking the entrance to the Catacombs Of Death, where danger and untold treasures await.

But beware, you’ll have to battle your way through ghosts and skeletons which have been trapped there for an eternity! Enjoy extra super and champion spawns, mythics, XP, rune drops and equipment.

Upgrade SoulShard(S) and SoulShard(M) using your inventory upgrade.

Unfortunately all event items will expire after the event is over. Most Arcamon will survive a little longer before being removed. You will see an expiry (disintegration) notice on the items in-game.

The post Haunted Woods 2023 appeared first on The Legend of Mir.

More...

Exp seems a bit low in the event private caves, dunno if its just me but i'm getting 64k-70k exp a mob in the gg cave.
heard normal caves are getting 50k+, just seems really off. Feel like easter was much much better exp wise.

Can you have a look at it just a quick check @Scorpian

gold chest in 30gg cave bugged? opened didnt drop a single item.

and door from hollows 2nd to third cant walk thru? 160-180 cave.

Only problem I'm facing with the event is the private GG cave exp, seems low compared to other events. I'm making roughly or just about 2% a run (30gg) whereas people 195 are barely making 1% meaning you'd need 200quid for lvl 195-196 and 200-300 quid for 190-192 which i think is daft. Exp needs upping (y)

Halloween was never an xp event was it? I don't remember much about last years sadly.

Disregard me not finding third found the other cave that leads to kr in 160 180.

Halloween was never an xp event was it? I don't remember much about last years sadly.

Disregard me not finding third found the other cave that leads to kr in 160 180.
I'm not sure tbh, but I was told Halloween last year had decent xp. The one this year has very gutting exp compared to easter or xmas.

Yea Christmas and especially Easter had always been xp events halloween not so much as I remember. But it also could be level related? I was getting from 49 to 68k a mob as a tao with 471% xp.

Couple of notes.

Shard drops in main map rarer than hens teeth, needs upped about 1000%, and/or madpumpkin spawns vastly increased.

All item drops are selling for very little, 300kish? I'm opening with low level scrolls and down a fortune already.

Not giving off major event vibes.

Love the map and I'm happy with exp

At 370% XP rate currently and it feels very underwhelming for an event.
Also no pots on drop table? Feels off to me.
Everything is selling for pocket change too, strange.

Have to say I’m a little disappointed by private caves, 30gg ones could do with a tweak to get people using more.
Maybe add a silver chest to each and up the map exp by 5%, would just tip it over the edge to a happy place 😎

Have to say I’m a little disappointed by private caves, 30gg ones could do with a tweak to get people using more.
Maybe add a silver chest to each and up the map exp by 5%, would just tip it over the edge to a happy place 😎
Your right . Exp in 30 gg caves could use an update an also the drop files . Done more than 20 gg caves yesterday and in many of them I got 1 or 2 uni drop , maybe add some rares to drop files like last event . Also please fix the npc selling prices , at this rate can't eaven cover the kitt repair cost . Thank you and hope for a feedback

You are getting way more exp and way more items drop than you would anywhere else for the effort though… gold bar prices already at rock bottom flooding the game with more won’t help

Back