Announcement - Haunted Woods 2023 | Page 4 | The Legend of Mir

Announcement Haunted Woods 2023

Dude you're obsessed with the amount of gg it costs to level. It's always been like that and dozens of people happily pay it every event. We get it, you don't want to, that's fine
No this event has changed, gg caves are like half exp of what they used to be and the map is frustrating.
So many people agree with this I've spoken to many in game they just don't use forums

For me, everyday play is quite sterile, drops are poor. I literally haven't seen a decent item drop in over a year of normal hunting, I got a few higher level weapons and an elys item (nekkie, yup - the one no one wants to see) at Easter event but that's it.

The recent Elys update added some excitement over lvl 4 spells and all the other work that Scorp put in, but, again, drops are poor.

Also, ahhh man, can't believe I am mentioning this again...runes :(

However, there was always the glimmer of hope three times a year; Easter, Halloween and Chrimbo (if you put aside the crushing disappointment of year after year not getting a tiger) :)

Three times a year the gold would flow and the items would drop like conkers from a tree.

This meant, three times a year I would need to splash the cash but I had no issues with this; I liked seeing the server lit up and the gold and items would get me thru the boring months in-between.

This event? Well lets just say this is the first time I haven't put my hand in my pocket.

Which is a shame. I want to say 'thank you' to Scorp. I want to see the server lit up. More importantly, I really don't want to go back to the bad old days of having no gold. Its miserable. No fun. Not necessary. (Feck me, this country is miserable enough as it is right now, no need to bring it into the game!)

I get that events have previously put large amounts of gold into the economy but, just go and myth socket a few items and that soon disappears. Just go and craft your kit and the designs and essence disappear, too. Gone back to the server, not floating about in the economy.

Bring back the gold rates, and up the pumpkin spawns. Leave the exp rates (why is anyone not hunting with a 100% pot when you can buy with DS and a pumpkin hat?) and slightly up the drop rates.

Let the good times roll again!

p.s. For the love of God, please up the rune drop rates.
Very well said. Hit the spot

No this event has changed, gg caves are like half exp of what they used to be and the map is frustrating.
So many people agree with this I've spoken to many in game they just don't use forums
May I ask you how many event you done in the past?
Exp are always like that.
New update GM decrease mobs exp by 2 also the xp U need to lvl.
I Don t find any problem at all.

May I ask you how many event you done in the past?
Exp are always like that.
New update GM decrease mobs exp by 2 also the xp U need to lvl.
I Don t find any problem at all.
lol fake anon account piss off

ust read the names, and it only really a few people and a lot of store chars.
most of them seem to be the same person

Funny.....
Who you think you are?
Why should I tell you who am I???
I M here just saying what I think about event.
You don't have to, of course. But people who post anonymously aren't taken anywhere near as seriously as people who don't. You post a lot, so you obviously care about sharing your opinions. Just some friendly advice that if you reveal who you are ingame, your posts will have a lot more weight to them. There's no reason to hide who you are, so doing so makes it look like you're just trolling or whatever

You don't have to, of course. But people who post anonymously aren't taken anywhere near as seriously as people who don't. You post a lot, so you obviously care about sharing your opinions. Just some friendly advice that if you reveal who you are ingame, your posts will have a lot more weight to them. There's no reason to hide who you are, so doing so makes it look like you're just trolling or whatever
nah he dont need to...as some on ur side dont reveal thrmself so why the need he should?
his opinion matter and so any1 else who cares who he is main.
want to know ha ,so another zade to bully around i c

I don't think it's bullying to ask someone who created 10+ shadow accounts to try and sway a poll for a game played by a community of about 200 people exactly who they are in the game.

Realtalk everyone - step away from the keyboards, we don't need another thread closed. Just ignore the argumentative people.

I don't think it's bullying to ask someone who created 10+ shadow accounts to try and sway a poll for a game played by a community of about 200 people exactly who they are in the game.

Realtalk everyone - step away from the keyboards, we don't need another thread closed. Just ignore the argumentative people.
tbh u right i should have not mention that ,
but basically im just obviously pointing the fact that is mostly is not the comment they will agree or slap, is all about the person who actually commented on it and thats the real talk.
so im just saying...instead of bitching about who he is..
if he want to hide himself then let be,he done 1 comment and u all like want to know who he is 🤔

Didadii is either JnavI or Daniele i think, Still i agree with zade u shudnt be hiding on forums your opinion will 100% not be taken seriously as your anonymous.... is possible that u not even play server.

Excuse my poor grammar, had surgery on my right hand and I can only type with my left for now :/

Back