Announcement - Haunted Woods 2023 | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Announcement Haunted Woods 2023

yea but there is expectations from events, this ones lacking.

I would have liked to come out with gold, spent a few hundred mil getting my kit ready for this but at the least it would be nice to be able to afford good scrolls, running at a 50%-60% deficit currently meaning im having to buy crap scrolls meaning less ess and des.

These are things people want, its what keeps them coming back.

The exp in gg caves are very disappointing in this event unfortunately, it definitely needs upping. I know for a fact I'm not the only one who's gutted that it would cost me 200-300 quid just to get to 192 from 190. Madness 2% a run at lvl 190 in gg cave is just really damn low we're getting half the exp we got in easter :/

Should just keep the event the same as last years! why are they putting all these stupid changes in like item cost and lowered exp? listening to the wrong people maybe.

I think this years halloween, the people who don't spend massive amounts of gamegold on gg caves won't care about the exp but the people who do will be very gutted as its like half the exp we got in easter. I've seen a few people say the exp is fine but they're most likely players who don't farm the private caves

If you play 24/7 this event will be fine for you but if you have limited time and you want to spend GG on caves instead of doing the normal event. which is what you pay the gg for is more exp tbh. you are fucked.
Waited 6 months for a event and its disapointing, lets just hope drops are better... LOL

Some people just want to complain. The event seems fine from my perspective.

If you are above lvl 190, fast lvling is never going to be a thing!
It's been a thing in the past events that we've had this year lol, its just terribly low this event dont know why. Maybe its focused on drops but again i did like 10 gg runs and only had 7 uni items lol

It's been a thing in the past events that we've had this year lol, its just terribly low this event dont know why. Maybe its focused on drops but again i did like 10 gg runs and only had 7 uni items lol
Did you have maximum extermination meter the whole time?

I did like 290mil xp yesterday and most of that time was dicking around looking at new maps.

Add vault to that and its 440mil xp in a day at 178. Can't complain about the xp really.

Drop sell prices are down though. Normally items that sell for mil each are selling for 200/300k. I'm still getting a bag full an hour in the forest but there was a price nerf it seems.

Comparing to regular maps event mobs are piss easy to kill and the exp accumulates. If you kill 10 event mob in space of 30sec you getting 350k exp every 30second that’s very good rate imo, also for GG caves it’s diff story as people are paying for use of cave so it should work in players advantage and exp or mob numbers should be increased.

I won’t be using the Gg cave after reading peoples reaction it’s not worth the GG.

Comparing to regular maps event mobs are piss easy to kill and the exp accumulates. If you kill 10 event mob in space of 30sec you getting 350k exp every 30second that’s very good rate imo, also for GG caves it’s diff story as people are paying for use of cave so it should work in players advantage and exp or mob numbers should be increased.

I won’t be using the Gg cave after reading peoples reaction it’s not worth the GG.
100%% not worth gg caves unless your filthy rich and got 30k gg or something insane stored up, i'm planning on saving all my gg for the xmas in hopes it will have better gg caves better xp

I did like 290mil xp yesterday and most of that time was dicking around looking at new maps.

Add vault to that and its 440mil xp in a day at 178. Can't complain about the xp really.

Drop sell prices are down though. Normally items that sell for mil each are selling for 200/300k. I'm still getting a bag full an hour in the forest but there was a price nerf it seems.
thats at 178, come try 190 where your making 2% per 30 gg so you'd need 3k gg to get to 192 which is still 3 levels below soft cap lol

Think more pumpkins that dropped shards need to be upped? 190+ level at peak time people will struggle for mobs maybe due to half the active server being over 190.

Normally known as the rune event but a lot less than before last few Halloweens.

A gold squish has to happen every now and again and if he has implemented it in this event then that is just part and parcel of good server maintenance. Can’t keep selling things for 1mill, it is unsustainable for the economy and before long we would end up trading with 60mill, 360mill and 1.12bn scrolls like the P69 days. Scorp is no rookie just remember that, always a reason for doing things. Just raised cap a few weeks ago with Elysian City, then wild exp from this event could diminish that massive content release that they just worked on.

A gold squish has to happen every now and again and if he has implemented it in this event then that is just part and parcel of good server maintenance. Can’t keep selling things for 1mill, it is unsustainable for the economy and before long we would end up trading with 60mill, 360mill and 1.12bn scrolls like the P69 days. Scorp is no rookie just remember that, always a reason for doing things. Just raised cap a few weeks ago with Elysian City, then wild exp from this event could diminish that massive content release that they just worked on.
Yeah I've been deeply thinking about that for a few hours, maybe this event GG cave has significantly lower xp because of the new Arcane Vault feature that rewards you with 150million exp, and also like you said they raised cap recently so maybe they're doing this on purpose so we don't level too quick and reach near cap, however if you're spending hundreds of pounds surely you should benefit from it I believe they should either increase the amount of mobs there or the exp by a bit as it's currently not worth doing and i have a lot of gamegold saved but i'm not planning on using it unless it gets changed or when the 1.5x xp event starts

Yeah I've been deeply thinking about that for a few hours, maybe this event GG cave has significantly lower xp because of the new Arcane Vault feature that rewards you with 150million exp, and also like you said they raised cap recently so maybe they're doing this on purpose so we don't level too quick and reach near cap, however if you're spending hundreds of pounds surely you should benefit from it I believe they should either increase the amount of mobs there or the exp by a bit as it's currently not worth doing and i have a lot of gamegold saved but i'm not planning on using it unless it gets changed or when the 1.5x xp event starts

But you are benefitting though because it is going to work out more efficient due to the fact you have no risk of players taking your mobs or drops, you are guaranteed that exp and it is spammable.

Look, I get what you are saying and I personally wouldn’t do it, but let’s say ‘Player A’ did private caves all week non stop compared to ‘Player B’ who stayed inside the main event map. Statistically ‘Player A’ would see the best results because that is how it has been designed.

For me, everyday play is quite sterile, drops are poor. I literally haven't seen a decent item drop in over a year of normal hunting, I got a few higher level weapons and an elys item (nekkie, yup - the one no one wants to see) at Easter event but that's it.

The recent Elys update added some excitement over lvl 4 spells and all the other work that Scorp put in, but, again, drops are poor.

Also, ahhh man, can't believe I am mentioning this again...runes :(

However, there was always the glimmer of hope three times a year; Easter, Halloween and Chrimbo (if you put aside the crushing disappointment of year after year not getting a tiger) :)

Three times a year the gold would flow and the items would drop like conkers from a tree.

This meant, three times a year I would need to splash the cash but I had no issues with this; I liked seeing the server lit up and the gold and items would get me thru the boring months in-between.

This event? Well lets just say this is the first time I haven't put my hand in my pocket.

Which is a shame. I want to say 'thank you' to Scorp. I want to see the server lit up. More importantly, I really don't want to go back to the bad old days of having no gold. Its miserable. No fun. Not necessary. (Feck me, this country is miserable enough as it is right now, no need to bring it into the game!)

I get that events have previously put large amounts of gold into the economy but, just go and myth socket a few items and that soon disappears. Just go and craft your kit and the designs and essence disappear, too. Gone back to the server, not floating about in the economy.

Bring back the gold rates, and up the pumpkin spawns. Leave the exp rates (why is anyone not hunting with a 100% pot when you can buy with DS and a pumpkin hat?) and slightly up the drop rates.

Let the good times roll again!

p.s. For the love of God, please up the rune drop rates.

Back