Announcement - Haunted Woods 2023 | Page 3 | The Legend of Mir

Announcement Haunted Woods 2023

@Scorpian

two 30gg caves in a row, two gold chests that dropped nothing, thats like 4 gold chests total that have dropped nothing for me

full meter, erad weapon, drop pot, treasurer stone.

p.s. For the love of God, please up the rune drop rates.
I've had plenty of runes including sc dc mc hp mp pa ma sa, not just one of each either. I dont get any at all if there not an event. Maybe you're just unlucky, but damn i've had loads and it only started the other day.

I'm not really playing atm cos I'm on holiday and my ping is about 5 minutes 🤣 but I gave it a go earlier today and did 2x 30gg caves. Came out with 2 SC runes, an HP rune, and about 10 unis. Exp was fast too made about 1% per cave, if I was at home I'd be doing a level a day. Not sure why everyone's so upset. Maybe Andy forgot to turn off my @GMDropRate shh don't remind him 😜

Xp is fine imo, but I'm on my tao at 181.

Drop rates for unids is fine also imo. I'm filling my bag every half hour or so.

The sell rate for items was drastically cut. 75% cut it seems.

My only gripe is gold chest in GG caves. It should drop something every time. Even if it's a medium grinding oil. I'd chalk it up to bad luck, but out of the 8 30gg caves I did, 4 of the gold chests dropped nothing. Full meter, erad weapon, drop pot/hunt elixirs treasurer stone.

That seems off to me.

I've had plenty of runes including sc dc mc hp mp pa ma sa, not just one of each either. I dont get any at all if there not an event. Maybe you're just unlucky, but damn i've had loads and it only started the other day.

I never saw the negative of Scorp introducing XS runes (until it was too late).

Rather stupidly I thought they would be seen in the drop files quite a lot and it wouldn't matter if they added yet another layer to the rune build.

But, for whatever reason, they are deemed to be rare and, even worse, they have been included as drops in the gg caves.

I have seen runes drop. I would say 90% are XS. The other was a S.

There's a lot of xs needed (plus the odd s, admittedly) to make an xl rune. Far beyond my gg's limits.

This is going to be yet another event where, if I am lucky and with some trading with my guildmates, I will be fortunate to see the other side of it with one XL rune of my choice.

I don't know. Maybe this is 'as intended'.

I can also concur the Rune chests in GG cave bugged , sometimes nothing and they vanish very quick also sometimes they spawn on each other so you get overlay and no drop either

As mentioned before in this post, it seems that champ Horseman doesn't have a drop list - I am yet to see anything drop from these.

I like the event, but have to agree with those saying the rune drops in the GG caves are pretty terrible.

Last edited:
It's a ripoff when you need to pay 200quid to make 190-192, cause you're not even on heroes league or average level yet lol

It's a ripoff when you need to pay 200quid to make 190-192, cause you're not even on heroes league or average level yet lol
In fact event are way too op lvling are way too easy comparing lots of mobs with so weak mobs . andy did balanced all issues in last events to make it fair for all private caves already have higher exp than normal chance for drop rares . about who moans who thinks spend few ks in private cave fly from 190 to 200 it cant be like that as there will be no competetion here and will be just some noobs who dont know how to play spend some few ks and in return out lvl some real top pvers . so ofc andy done so great and he did balanced it so well if some one moaning so deffo he have problem its not about event .

In fact event are way too op lvling are way too easy comparing lots of mobs with so weak mobs . andy did balanced all issues in last events to make it fair for all private caves already have higher exp than normal chance for drop rares . about who moans who thinks spend few ks in private cave fly from 190 to 200 it cant be like that as there will be no competetion here and will be just some noobs who dont know how to play spend some few ks and in return out lvl some real top pvers . so ofc andy done so great and he did balanced it so well if some one moaning so deffo he have problem its not about event .
I disagree strongly there, they're not worth doing unless you're a millionaire. Not everyone can afford to spend 100-200quid per level until heroes league then they're paying nearly 300quid a level. It's been balanced wrongly

Sort get where your landing here , the problem is balance we in the past been sort of spoilt with exp events , He only recently launched a huge patch , with Halloween Christmas and not long after Easter events if they been same as previous events we have like 20 people lvl 200 by easter end and then what no content for them no aim the server become dull etc .... has to be a balance maybe the difference between xp in gg cave and the "wilds" should be a little more split in amounts given ................

You really need to have a word with yourself and learn to play the ball not the man.

firstly I just want to say to gm thank you for effort putting up this event😉 ilike the big map and safe zone for wiz pets,and the fast rs.

yea xp rate is slow than the past event,but using vault make a difference..plus using ds to buy pots helps alot..

to be honest others may feel it was a trick but for me is a well treat.🙂

u cant never pls every1,u myt aswell nxt tym stop gg cave and let them work hard for it and just let them use gg for vault or let them pay 500 pound per lvl instead then they dnt have to feel to work for it..wallah instant lvl😂

firstly I just want to say to gm thank you for effort putting up this event😉 ilike the big map and safe zone for wiz pets,and the fast rs.

yea xp rate is slow than the past event,but using vault make a difference..plus using ds to buy pots helps alot..

to be honest others may feel it was a trick but for me is a well treat.🙂

u cant never pls every1,u myt aswell nxt tym stop gg cave and let them work hard for it and just let them use gg for vault or let them pay 500 pound per lvl instead then they dnt have to feel to work for it..wallah instant lvl😂
Ur competely right . those people have real problems if its about gaining over exp rate in gg cave and people just rest thier asses do nothing and log at event be already hard cap. so whats the point of the game . whats the point to lvl then. obv andy fixing issues on it and trying to balancing it to be fair for all not just some trash players wants pay some ks to be already hard cap so funny non sense people .

Like I said I love the event and think it was done very well.

Mp and hp not dropping sucks but then people would never leave lol

I just think the gold chest is bugged to not be dropping anything sometimes. 4 none drop out of 8 30gg caves seems unreal to me.

Well this is a shame just come back from a holiday looking forward to playing this event but think ima leave it if it’s tht bad.

Well this is a shame just come back from a holiday looking forward to playing this event but think ima leave it if it’s tht bad.
Public caves are fine, just don't bother with GG caves unless you can afford to spend 100-300quid per level once your 190+

Back