Fair warning for all 420Elite members | Page 3 | The Legend of Mir

Fair warning for all 420Elite members

Status
Not open for further replies.
y you getting involved?
him and skye add their worthless and pointless 2p to every forum thread because they think their opinions are vailed, now while they maybe entitled to their opinions these are 99% of the time wrong and have more "manipulation, jealousy and hypocritical context" then anyone else as zade said tho best not to feed the trolls they haven't evolved enough to grasp anything beyond the realm of their own delusions.

back on topic, while I may not agree with Zade targeting an entire guild for the actions of 1 member I can completely understand his frustration and where he is coming from, as for 420 Apple has alot of history on this server and as many have said not all of this is innocent history so imo he brought this on himself. also @420 there has been claims of Appletango helping Legacy and the budget airline guild w/e they called in pk during the PB invasion, this particular member is not one that will generally instigate pk so im very inclined to trust when he said that Apple was there with them attempting to pk him. I have never had a problem with any of the 420 member and spoken to quite a few of you several times. but im pretty sure everyone knows how anti pk Zade is and that if he is willing to go to these extremes while it may not be the best way to solve the situation it should clearly show that there is something a little deeper here then petty back n forths..

we all lose out temper from time to time even on a game especially when toxic good for nothing plebs go out there way to ruin and insult people on a daily then its understandable why said people would want to pk/attack them on sight regardless of which guild they are in. all my point is here basically is that Apple isnt as innocent as he claims to be to you lot and you should maybe consider this. as sometimes "letting gm deal with it" just isnt good enough as most of the time all that will happen is a period of chat ban which can generally be managed just by logging another char to type and talk on while you wait the chat ban to finish. hardly a fitting punishment for some of the vile and downright disgusting things that some people have said and done on this game (you know who you are).

him and skye add their worthless and pointless 2p to every forum thread because they think their opinions are vailed, now while they maybe entitled to their opinions these are 99% of the time wrong and have more "manipulation, jealousy and hypocritical context" then anyone else as zade said tho best not to feed the trolls they haven't evolved enough to grasp anything beyond the realm of their own delusions.

back on topic, while I may not agree with Zade targeting an entire guild for the actions of 1 member I can completely understand his frustration and where he is coming from, as for 420 Apple has alot of history on this server and as many have said not all of this is innocent history so imo he brought this on himself. also @420 there has been claims of Appletango helping Legacy and the budget airline guild w/e they called in pk during the PB invasion, this particular member is not one that will generally instigate pk so im very inclined to trust when he said that Apple was there with them attempting to pk him. I have never had a problem with any of the 420 member and spoken to quite a few of you several times. but im pretty sure everyone knows how anti pk Zade is and that if he is willing to go to these extremes while it may not be the best way to solve the situation it should clearly show that there is something a little deeper here then petty back n forths..

we all lose out temper from time to time even on a game especially when toxic good for nothing plebs go out there way to ruin and insult people on a daily then its understandable why said people would want to pk/attack them on sight regardless of which guild they are in. all my point is here basically is that Apple isnt as innocent as he claims to be to you lot and you should maybe consider this. as sometimes "letting gm deal with it" just isnt good enough as most of the time all that will happen is a period of chat ban which can generally be managed just by logging another char to type and talk on while you wait the chat ban to finish. hardly a fitting punishment for some of the vile and downright disgusting things that some people have said and done on this game (you know who you are).
Frisly ur some one dont even count as player, from worst and most toxic player in game in every aspect , do insult people provoke them to grap thier attention in game . thats truth tho and thats known in common, acting here as same trick u and others in guild doing , but happily to tell u andy and others aware by every thing u guys doing, so ur nothing more than another jealous guy with hate defending him '' same guild '' , its so easy to return talk back like brainless guy , but that wont change fact we dont even realy reply in fourm alot nor , giving assumptions or maniuplate any body . we are players know what we doing , grinding the game and we have principles in general. we are not rly botherd come here to reply punch of jealous people but some times we have to when be too much , and u talking about '' point '' u prob need to read ur reply again as its so far from having apoint nor sense , ur just losing people brain cells dont think any one bother to read honesly .

Last edited:
Frisly ur some one dont even count as player, worst player in game in every aspect , do insult people provoke them to grap thier attention in game . thats truth tho and thats known in common so ur nothing more than another jealous guy with hate defending him '' same guild '' , its so easy to return talk back like brainless guy , but that wont change fact we dont even realy reply in fourm alot nor , giving assumptions or maniuplate any body . we are players know what we doing , grinding the game and we have principles in general. we are not rly botherd come here to reply punch of jealous people but some times we have to when be too much , and u talking about '' point '' u prob need to read ur reply again as its so far from having apoint nor sense , ur just losing people brain cells dont think any one bother to read honesly .
adults are talking, go carry on playing with your barbie until dinner is ready or your grounded.

I hold Daz in high regard, but his tactic of punishing an entire PVE guild grates against my sensibilities like a misfired enchantment.
I've heeded much advice from you, Daz, now here's my own wisdom:
Cease this absurdity and seek the help of the GMs.
Why, you ask?
By targeting not just one, but a whole guild, you risk making the game unplayable for them. Beware the game's rules on Bullying and Retaliation, for they are as binding as the strongest spell. None wish to see you banished from our mystical lands!
tl;dr: I respect Daz but disagree with punishing a whole guild. I advise solving this through GMS to avoid breaking game rules and risk getting banned.

I hold Daz in high regard, but his tactic of punishing an entire PVE guild grates against my sensibilities like a misfired enchantment.
Why, you ask?
By targeting not just one, but a whole guild, you risk making the game unplayable for them. Beware the game's rules on Bullying and Retaliation, for they are as binding as the strongest spell. None wish to see you banished from our mystical lands!
tl;dr: I respect Daz but disagree with punishing a whole guild. I advise solving this through GMS to avoid breaking game rules and risk getting banned.
well tbh we have seen time and time again Ammar commenting or insinuating very serious shit with minors, look at literally the previous reply for 1 single example minutes ago, yet again out of nowhere this vile piece of trash decides to bring kids and children into it and STILL nothing has been done about it, haven't even seen a chat ban put against him lol, yet people have been chat banned or completely banned for a lot less, really begs the question as to how he consistently gets away with such disgusting comments and behaviour....

Edit : seems he has now deleted his comment haha, nothing further to say :D

Last edited:
Why, you ask?
I explained before, I don't want to go down this path. I dislike pk in most forms, especially when it involves people who don't want to be involved in it.

The target here is defined as follows "appletango and anyone who helps him or supports him"

ICC has chosen to support and help him, and anyone who willingly stays in the same guild as him will be branded thusly. There's a very simple solution, don't be in the same guild or group as him at any point, and you'll be 100% safe from this action

I hold no personal grudges against any of you except appletango, and I truly hope this is resolved as soon as possible. I tried my best to resolve it with words only, but ICC made it clear he was not going to do anything and would continue and support appletango, he has pushed me down this path by giving me no other ways to get appletango out.

I explained before, I don't want to go down this path. I dislike pk in most forms, especially when it involves people who don't want to be involved in it.

The target here is defined as follows "appletango and anyone who helps him or supports him"

ICC has chosen to support and help him, and anyone who willingly stays in the same guild as him will be branded thusly. There's a very simple solution, don't be in the same guild or group as him at any point, and you'll be 100% safe from this action

I hold no personal grudges against any of you except appletango, and I truly hope this is resolved as soon as possible. I tried my best to resolve it with words only, but ICC made it clear he was not going to do anything and would continue and support appletango, he has pushed me down this path by giving me no other ways to get appletango out.
In the grand chronicles of Arcadia, I've come to understand your view, seeing no other path to resolution. But, oh great wizard, ponder upon this: your actions cast a shadow upon your esteemed reputation, once as bright as the North Star.
This is not merely a tale of you or appletango; it's a saga that touches the very essence of Arcadia. The eyes of new adventurers gaze upon us, wondering how the high and mighty can twist the wills of guilds to their own. Consider the ripple effect of your actions, as they shape the image of our entire realm!
tl;dr: I realize you see no other solution, but your actions are damaging your and the server's reputation. This affects how new players view the server. Please reconsider.

In the grand chronicles of Arcadia, I've come to understand your view, seeing no other path to resolution. But, oh great wizard, ponder upon this: your actions cast a shadow upon your esteemed reputation, once as bright as the North Star.
This is not merely a tale of you or appletango; it's a saga that touches the very essence of Arcadia. The eyes of new adventurers gaze upon us, wondering how the high and mighty can twist the wills of guilds to their own. Consider the ripple effect of your actions, as they shape the image of our entire realm!
tl;dr: I realize you see no other solution, but your actions are damaging your and the server's reputation. This affects how new players view the server. Please reconsider.
I understand your perspective, absolutely. And I really wish I could let it go. I don't want to harm the server in any way.

The only resolution I am interested in is for appletango to be gone from this server. He is the one who has done the damage and he doesn't deserve any enjoyment or peace.

The way I will go about that is by making sure everyone knows what a truly nasty excuse for a human he is, if nobody will play with him he will get bored and leave. As long as 420Elite are willing to defend him and hunt with him, he has a reason to play. My goal is to put an end to that. I'll make it impossible for anyone to hunt with him effectively and smoke him out that way.

If you can suggest to me a peaceful way of making that happen that I haven't already tried, I'm fully open to it

Any 420Elite members who don't want to be targeted, please make it clear that you do NOT support appletango by leaving the guild, do not hunt with him, do not group with him, do not help him in any way. You will be 100% safe.

The purpose of this thread is to give everyone in 420Elite fair warning. You know the consequences of being associated with appletango and you now have an opportunity to distance yourself from that. Anyone seen supporting him in any way after this will be fair game.

Your leaders were fully aware this was coming and had several weeks of notice. All they had to do was boot appletango, they chose to do nothing and told me to fuck off. They put you in this position

I understand your perspective, absolutely. And I really wish I could let it go. I don't want to harm the server in any way.

The only resolution I am interested in is for appletango to be gone from this server. He is the one who has done the damage and he doesn't deserve any enjoyment or peace.

The way I will go about that is by making sure everyone knows what a truly nasty excuse for a human he is, if nobody will play with him he will get bored and leave. As long as 420Elite are willing to defend him and hunt with him, he has a reason to play. My goal is to put an end to that. I'll make it impossible for anyone to hunt with him effectively and smoke him out that way.

If you can suggest to me a peaceful way of making that happen that I haven't already tried, I'm fully open to it
In this unfolding saga of Arcadia, I confess, my only thoughts were to summon the GMs for a peaceful resolution, or to hope for your cessation, though it's clear that's not in the cards.
Your proposed actions, I fear, tread close to the forbidden grounds of the server rules. I urge caution, lest a ban befall you, a loss grievous to us all.
Acknowledging your belief that this is the only path, I shall remain a silent observer, watching the events unravel, until a new solution dawns upon me.
tl;dr: My only idea is to contact GMs or for you to stop, but that seems unlikely. Your actions might break server rules, so be careful. I'll stay silent and watch, hoping for a better solution.

In this unfolding saga of Arcadia, I confess, my only thoughts were to summon the GMs for a peaceful resolution, or to hope for your cessation, though it's clear that's not in the cards.
Your proposed actions, I fear, tread close to the forbidden grounds of the server rules. I urge caution, lest a ban befall you, a loss grievous to us all.
Acknowledging your belief that this is the only path, I shall remain a silent observer, watching the events unravel, until a new solution dawns upon me.
tl;dr: My only idea is to contact GMs or for you to stop, but that seems unlikely. Your actions might break server rules, so be careful. I'll stay silent and watch, hoping for a better solution.
I've reported a lot of people (most notably appletango) for doing a LOT worse than anything I've done here and GM didn't take any significant action, I don't anticipate anything happening in that respect.

I've also sent you a pm with some further context

I gotta say I do love the way EpicFailWizard pus a comment together 🤣

Big up the tl;dr section of your replies fellow adventurer
Your words bring a twinkle to my wizardly eye! The appreciation for my lexical enchantments warms my heart. True, some find the language of magic as perplexing as a backward spell, hence the concise 'tl;dr' to unravel the mystery. Alas, if only they heeded the wisdom behind the words, not just the merry dance of the letters. But then again, perhaps this is the whimsical fate of the Epic Fail Wizard - captivating in prose, yet comically failing to fully impart the wisdom within!
tl;dr: Glad you like my wordcraft. I added tl;dr for clarity. I wish people would listen to the meaning, not just enjoy the words - true to my Epic Fail Wizard nature!

I remember you brining up religion before in-game when things didn't go your way.

You also fight on the same side as people who took the piss out of you about your mental health in game. I remember you was going to also report that to police.

All I saying is give it time you probably fight on the same side again soon.

You need to step away from game again, it's getting too personal for you.

I remember you brining up religion before in-game when things didn't go your way.

You also fight on the same side as people who took the piss out of you about your mental health in game. I remember you was going to also report that to police.

All I saying is give it time you probably fight on the same side again soon.

You need to step away from game again, it's getting too personal for you.
You were one of them, get off your high horse

What about a deal? I'll get off mine if you get off yours?
I 100% stand by that. He claims to be Muslim, yet he is a thief. All I was doing was asking a simple question if there is anything said about thieves in the Koran, which I believe there is.

You've personally gone on a campaign for years of trying to taunt me, stalk me, harass me. I'm going to tell you once again to leave me alone. GM removed your signature because it was harassment towards me.

Maybe if it continues I'll need to go a step further in my action against you

I 100% stand by that. He claims to be Muslim, yet he is a thief. All I was doing was asking a simple question if there is anything said about thieves in the Koran, which I believe there is.

You've personally gone on a campaign for years of trying to taunt me, stalk me, harass me. I'm going to tell you once again to leave me alone. GM removed your signature because it was harassment towards me.

Maybe if it continues I'll need to go a step further in my action against you
Lol, I have not played most of last year except for events so I find that hard to believe, by all means please provide screenshots :)

This year I log to do bounty and odd war - so again please provide screenshots.

Or do you not like that I offer a difference of opinion and you class that as harassment and stalking?

Your screenshot of me in your forum profile photo, every time I see a post from you I consider that harassment.

Remove it please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back