Fair warning for all 420Elite members | Page 4 | The Legend of Mir

Fair warning for all 420Elite members

Status
Not open for further replies.
I 100% stand by that. He claims to be Muslim, yet he is a thief. All I was doing was asking a simple question if there is anything said about thieves in the Koran, which I believe there is.

You've personally gone on a campaign for years of trying to taunt me, stalk me, harass me. I'm going to tell you once again to leave me alone. GM removed your signature because it was harassment towards me.

Maybe if it continues I'll need to go a step further in my action against you

FYI, if someone dies in a war and drops - the opposition don't hand it back - it is not classed as stealing.

If I remember correctly you said if GM didn't do anything about it you were done with this game - but here we are.

Sigh. This is shit being dragged up from ages ago and people expect me to have proof of everything that happened at my fingertips

On that note, every time we have a disagreement you pull out that one screenshot where I didn't say anything racist at all and try to use it to claim that I'm racist. So now I'm asking you to never make that false claim again, any future claims I will consider harassment and WILL record proof from now on

Sigh. This is shit being dragged up from ages ago and people expect me to have proof of everything that happened at my fingertips

On that note, every time we have a disagreement you pull out that one screenshot where I didn't say anything racist at all and try to use it to claim that I'm racist. So now I'm asking you to never make that false claim again, any future claims I will consider harassment and WILL record proof from now on

OK great! To be honest these are only screenshots I have, as it involved religion. Racist or not, not really a need to bring it up.

Back to your post about Apple

Daz is a great asset to this server, I can't imagine the number of players he has assisted either in game, on the forums or his guides. I'm not saying he is perfect, and I'm sure he has said things in the past, but one thing I do know is that Appletango is not the sort of person you'd want on this server. This opinion of him has nothing to do with Daz's issues, this is my opinion from a few years ago.

I don't normally agree with a GM banning someone for abuse, after all majority of us are adults now. I don't know what this guy has done to Daz, but for Daz to even suggest pking a pve guild, it must have been reasonably bad.

This cracks me up. How tough you are Zade. With Pixels when it's the real world that you tremble in.
You need to be tested for Type 1 Autism. You sure do exhibit a few symptoms.
In no way am I knocking autism, but seriously pal. Look at yourself and all your posts from a 3rd Person POV.

Daz is a great asset to this server, I can't imagine the number of players he has assisted either in game, on the forums or his guides. I'm not saying he is perfect, and I'm sure he has said things in the past, but one thing I do know is that Appletango is not the sort of person you'd want on this server. This opinion of him has nothing to do with Daz's issues, this is my opinion from a few years ago.

I don't normally agree with a GM banning someone for abuse, after all majority of us are adults now. I don't know what this guy has done to Daz, but for Daz to even suggest pking a pve guild, it must have been reasonably bad.
I don’t like appletango, I prefer orange tango tbh.

FYI, if someone dies in a war and drops - the opposition don't hand it back - it is not classed as stealing.

If I remember correctly you said if GM didn't do anything about it you were done with this game - but here we are.
this was a greatly more complicated issue than you are aware of. Everything was looked at and GM ensured all partys involved treated fairly

Some things need to be settled with a old fashioned dust up who ever wins walk away not another work spoke about - this type of shit over Mir is just ridiculous you should Pk who you want the games designed that way absolute comical.

Was stood in arcadia yesterday, selling some bits and seen this convo going on. Seems Zade isn't the person most of you think he is. Vile comments from a supposed upstanding member of the community.

Attachments

• 483e522b-b70d-4738-a5d9-5a18afff01b3.jpg
    483e522b-b70d-4738-a5d9-5a18afff01b3.jpg
    335.3 KB · Views: 39
  • e2175b8f-ae79-448b-a6e3-45f5c67736b9.jpg
    e2175b8f-ae79-448b-a6e3-45f5c67736b9.jpg
    357.8 KB · Views: 37
Was stood in arcadia yesterday, selling some bits and seen this convo going on. Seems Zade isn't the person most of you think he is. Vile comments from a supposed upstanding member of the community.
A couple of people told me they are reporting me for that outburst, I told them to go ahead. I stand by my words. I treat everyone the way they treat me. For the vast majority that is with the utmost respect, generosity and kindness. Appletango is the single most disgusting excuse for a human and there's absolutely nothing I could ever say to or about him that would come close to expressing my hatred for him. He's a subhuman and deserves zero respect

Such a toxic thread, how a moderator hasn't closed it by now is ridiculous. Imagine coming here for the first time to play this game and reading this drivel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back