Fair warning for all 420Elite members | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Fair warning for all 420Elite members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone pass me the popcorn please?
Seems strange that your holding a grudge from 3 years or more ago and now you've only just brought it to light. And if you said Scorpion dealt with the issue at the time is been dealt with and is now history. This post only prooves 1 thing..... AppleTango is living in you head rent free.

y you getting involved?
Because i can . and its not 420 case only , its truth of aguy been passing assumptions , manuplations all the time , to suit his way , he never been after rules . he dont need to read but people will.

Last edited:
As a neutral party with no interest in any of this, id like to point out to 420 incase they are not aware windowlicker has spent literally years lurking in noob maps (mostly jungle) to get a chance at an easy pk on noobs, I never take sides and get along with him ingame but he alone is responsible for (and im not exxagerating) hundreds of noobs quitting this game. Think of him as the Vic of today, I think that flies direct in the face for what 420 is all about?

Seeing as no one else has chimed in here to support Daz then I will. I've only been playing this game for about 6 months, but out of the whole server, he has been the most helpful person on the forum and in the game. In addition to that his responses to goading on this forum always have come across as proportionate and measured.

If he says this player is a complete dick, then let's face it, he most probably is. If I was in 420, I would now be considering if that's the sort of player I would want in my guild.

Seeing as no one else has chimed in here to support Daz then I will. I've only been playing this game for about 6 months, but out of the whole server, he has been the most helpful person on the forum and in the game. In addition to that his responses to goading on this forum always have come across as proportionate and measured.

If he says this player is a complete dick, then let's face it, he most probably is. If I was in 420, I would now be considering if that's the sort of player I would want in my guild.
it doesnt mean the person help u or give u item is actually a nice person itself..iknow alot of people he help,wen u go against on him then u will know..all iknow he is a nasty nasty person,he even insult other person religion..so i dont think that 6 months u says is a count of a person personality check.
and for apple tango he shouldnt be judge base on years of him being a dickhead..he myt be a change person and want a a change..so why judge people base on him disliking him

Last edited:
I'm not a person to meddle of anyone's business. But if it is related to 420/420elite, they are the best Guild ever in terms of helping newbies. PKing them for the sack of your personal grudge @zad48231 against appletango is totally beyond acceptable reason. Nobody is good enuf to you? Haha.. I guess u r the one need to reminisce and see where you stand on.. This game is for fun, then the fun is to play the game instead of whining. Oh ya i almost forgot , like you said Zad - Bad at PVP, Good at talking shit. Now i know this is the shit u good at.

As I've pointed out before, this is a very small community. Everyone knows everyone. Everyone has some form of beef with somebody.

420 policy is to be as drama free as possible because we play this server to get away from the drama. We dont pvp or pk. Which means ultimately we will never hold walls/wars. We have to tt from bosses when people show up, etc...

I can't know who, or what people have said or done before they joined our guild as I am a noob to this server myself.

All we can do is hold people who join our guild, to these standards, while they are members of our guild.

As I've pointed out before, this is a very small community. Everyone knows everyone. Everyone has some form of beef with somebody.

420 policy is to be as drama free as possible because we play this server to get away from the drama. We dont pvp or pk. Which means ultimately we will never hold walls/wars. We have to tt from bosses when people show up, etc...

I can't know who, or what people have said or done before they joined our guild as I am a noob to this server myself.

All we can do is hold people who join our guild, to these standards, while they are members of our guild.
I've known Appletango since Euro Mir and I've never personally had a problem with him. Always found him easy to get along with and overall a nice guy. Wouldn't worry about Zade and his threats, as you said just TT/RT if you bump into him.

I don't agree with Daz in this case. I could never agree with Daz stating he will PK any and all members of your guild as I believe that even in the worst of guilds, with the most toxic of leaders, there will be good people just trying to play a game honestly and fairly (yes, even in Legacy) and that those players don't deserve the grief.

Guess what? I don't always agree with Daz about quite a few things (mostly to do with if this game is too grindy or not, too lacking in reward for effort or not). We have a discussion, we agree to disagree and we move on. I don't take it personally, I trust Daz doesn't take it personally too.

I tell you what though.

I listen to the chap that has helped me in the past (with no expectation of, or request for, reward). I listen to the chap who puts together stuff that helps everyone. I listen to the chap that puts posts on here answering peoples questions, no matter how many times he has heard that question before. I listen to the chap that has answered quite a few stupid questions from myself in the past as well.

I might not agree, but I listen.

So, if Daz were to tell me someone was bad news, I would listen. Note, he isn't on here all the time, chicken little style about any and every player who has ever made a hurty comment to him, just one.

I don't agree with the 'I will PK all your members post'. I quite understand why you can't agree with it too.

But, putting on an open forum 'post proof' is as inflammatory as it is an insult to someone who has helped you in the past. This is not leadership.

You might not like how he has made a request for your help, but it is clear that he has. Please sort this privately.

I don't agree with Daz in this case. I could never agree with Daz stating he will PK any and all members of your guild as I believe that even in the worst of guilds, with the most toxic of leaders, there will be good people just trying to play a game honestly and fairly (yes, even in Legacy) and that those players don't deserve the grief.

Guess what? I don't always agree with Daz about quite a few things (mostly to do with if this game is too grindy or not, too lacking in reward for effort or not). We have a discussion, we agree to disagree and we move on. I don't take it personally, I trust Daz doesn't take it personally too.

I tell you what though.

I listen to the chap that has helped me in the past (with no expectation of, or request for, reward). I listen to the chap who puts together stuff that helps everyone. I listen to the chap that puts posts on here answering peoples questions, no matter how many times he has heard that question before. I listen to the chap that has answered quite a few stupid questions from myself in the past as well.

I might not agree, but I listen.

So, if Daz were to tell me someone was bad news, I would listen. Note, he isn't on here all the time, chicken little style about any and every player who has ever made a hurty comment to him, just one.

I don't agree with the 'I will PK all your members post'. I quite understand why you can't agree with it too.

But, putting on an open forum 'post proof' is as inflammatory as it is an insult to someone who has helped you in the past. This is not leadership.

You might not like how he has made a request for your help, but it is clear that he has. Please sort this privately.
Requesting help?

He threatened to pk my entire guild, and succeeded in pking two of them in one of the challenges before this post.

He never asked me for help he went straight to violence and threats without giving any context to the matter.

If declaring war is a cry for help im certainly confused as to how the world works.

As for asking for proof, that is the only pragmatic and logical thing to do.

Does the gm ban people without proof?

Yes we have been discussing this privately now and I will no longer post in this thread.

I agree with the posts above that you Zade are one of, if not the most valuable member on this forum/server and have been for a long time, but making those harsh threats against a full guild is way off and has actually made you look like someone you’re not Daz. Really what I think you’re best stance is; “Watch out for this guy, he’s bad news, and he is on your kos list and you will not hesitate to attack him on their guild hunts and if anyone else gets involved then they will become a target too.”

I just had to edit some terminology because I saw you’ve already started to kill their guildies, you can’t surely keep attacking a full guild mate it’s essentially trying to bully him out and people will never forget that you chose to do that to innocent group of pve players that are the lifeblood of the server.

I agree with the posts above that you Zade are one of, if not the most valuable member on this forum/server and have been for a long time, but making those harsh threats against a full guild is way off and has actually made you look like someone you’re not Daz. Really what I think you’re best stance is; “Watch out for this guy, he’s bad news, and he is on your kos list and you will not hesitate to attack him on their guild hunts and if anyone else gets involved then they will become a target too.”

I just had to edit some terminology because I saw you’ve already started to kill their guildies, you can’t surely keep attacking a full guild mate it’s essentially trying to bully him out and people will never forget that you chose to do that to innocent group of pve players that are the lifeblood of the server.
For the record, I've only ever actually attacked them on one occasion. I saw appletango in diablo so killed him and the guild leader was there healing him, so I killed him too. I've never seen any other member of theirs outside of sz

As I explained to prakso in pm, this is not who I am

I'm not a pker, I'm not any of these negative things. What I am is utterly utterly desperate to get this truly nasty person out of my mind. The only way that's going to happen is if either him or me stops playing the game.

As long as guilds give him safe harbour, he will keep playing, and taunting me. I don't want to have to quit this game after so many years of time and investment, but if he's staying I'll have no option.

My last gasp act of desperation was to put some kind of pressure on 420Elite leaders to remove him, I tried asking nicely and got told to fuck off, and pk is the only other action I can think of that's possible to enable that. If that makes me a bad guy in their eyes and they're not going to take any action on it, then I don't know what other options I have

I'm going to stop playing until this is resolved, have removed myself from all WhatsApp groups and have disabled my site.

This is not a route I take lightly. I'm not doing this because someone said boo. This excuse for a man is as bad as they come and it makes me truly sick that he is allowed to roam free and enjoy a game.

Requesting help?

He threatened to pk my entire guild, and succeeded in pking two of them in one of the challenges before this post.

He never asked me for help he went straight to violence and threats without giving any context to the matter.

If declaring war is a cry for help im certainly confused as to how the world works.

As for asking for proof, that is the only pragmatic and logical thing to do.

Does the gm ban people without proof?

Yes we have been discussing this privately now and I will no longer post in this thread.

Thank you.

tbh zade who do u think u are?u act like u run and own the game .dictating people on what u want or if against u ,u do attack them too..btw zade ur so hypocrite! u dnt like people abusing u but gosh u do to me tho..ur arrogant and manipulated person in my honest opinion

so tbh it shown how u truly are
Heres's the guy who acts he support pvers , do in fact threating them and not frist time he do that , as he's nothing more than aproper hypocrite idiot who do manuiplate stuffs to suit his way , that why always he was most hated player, guy is proper 2 faces snake in here acts the good guy while in game do insults and acts as a big boy , like when he get pked by player same his lvl better than him he crys and turns the little virgin girl , acts the vicitm role , then start give assumption and asking for punishments for no reason, to manuiplate stuffs to goes on this way , while in other hands he did threat many other pvers in game like acoward , acting that he's some thing which hes basicaly nothing and i did see lots of that pitty before. then he do tell lies that those '' pkers '' who ruin the content which in fact most of pkers dont pk pvers , its clearly same when comes at players much '' better than him at every aspect of game ''he feels jealous , threat and starts fake manuiplate stuffs at them , talking with rules which he do break it him self , if he was after rules he would show transcations he did him self and others in same guild than assume it at others , that guy not after rules hes nothing more than aproper hypocrite jealous idiot who thinks by his faking manuplation could get some one out much better than him .

Oh here we go again, skyee and ammar show.
Do you two read from the same script? Manipulators, hypocrites, masters, low IQ. On every reply to someones post you two make 🥱🥱

Brief update

I am overwhelmed and humbled by the amount of people who reached out to me directly via pm/whatsapp/text overnight to express their support for me. I love you all and I'm sorry you are being dragged through this. A number of people have told me they will be focusing on targetting pk against 420Elite on my behalf until appletango is removed.

This even includes people who I consider ingame "enemies" who I fight against in pvp regularly. It highlights the key difference between people who keep things within the game environment and fight over bosses and castles but still have a level of respect for each other, vs absolute degenerates like appletango.

I do feel genuine remorse for innocent members of 420Elite, I do, but this is a situation that's been forced upon us. If your guild leaders left me any other option I'd have taken it, but they repeatedly refused to engage in conversation or debate, it was just a straight up "no, fuck off". They have brought this upon you. Anyone supporting him, hunting with him, grouping with him, or guilding him, will be considered fair game.

The door is still open, it's 2 clicks to boot him from guild, separate yourself from him, then this problem is all over.

How old are you? Seriously you need to get a life if a few words have upset you and stayed upsetting you for years. This ain’t real life it’s a role playing game. Anyone playing can play the role they choose within the guidelines. As pointed out by yourself, it was dealt with by the owner of the server at the time according to you so it’s done and dusted. Try and not let things ruin your mental health as it’ll only end up with you being sectioned in a nut house. 😀

By the stars and moons, a noob inquires with great urgency!
How often do these high-level rascals, acting more like rogues than noble mages, exert their will upon the guilds of peace-loving PVE players?
Is this a rare misstep in the dance of the server, or a common stumble in our magical realm?

tl;dr: Asking about the frequency of high-level players influencing PVE guilds they don't belong to.

By the stars and moons, a noob inquires with great urgency!
How often do these high-level rascals, acting more like rogues than noble mages, exert their will upon the guilds of peace-loving PVE players?
Is this a rare misstep in the dance of the server, or a common stumble in our magical realm?

tl;dr: Asking about the frequency of high-level players influencing PVE guilds they don't belong to.
It's a very rare event. It's literally caused by a single individual, appletango. He caused enough misery for a lifetime and it will never be forgotten or forgiven. Drama and pk will follow wherever he goes and will come down on anyone seen to be helping him or supporting him

It's very unfortunate that he's chosen to join a pve guild, because those pve players don't deserve what will inevitably come to them as a result of his joining. The leaders had plenty time to remove him, they went into this eyes wide open completely aware of what was coming and chose to keep him and accept the drama and pk that follows him

The simple solution is still on the table to make all this stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back