Fair warning for all 420Elite members | The Legend of Mir

Fair warning for all 420Elite members

Status
Not open for further replies.

zad48231

Leading Contributor
Fair warning to all 420Elite members

I've made it very clear on multiple occasions that the player appletango/windowlicker is one of the most prolific abusers that this game has seen. He engaged in a prolonged period throughout lockdown and later of abuse and harassment against me which did result in a police report.

I'm frankly astonished he's still allowed to play this server after all that.

He's apparently come back and wants to play "Mr Good Guy" now and expects everyone to suddenly forget his past transgressions. Maybe some people will put that behind them, but I won't. My problem with him will not go away, ever. I will not forgive him and I will not forget about it. I maintain my stance that I will attack anyone who helps him, including any guilds who give him safe harbour.

It seems the guild 420Elite who call themselves "pve" are allowing this absolute scumbag of an excuse for a human to enjoy the game in the safety of their guild, it makes me absolutely sick to the core.

I've explained my position and got told to "get a life" and threatened to report me for "abuse and grief play" by the leader of this "pve" guild. To me that makes their position very clear, as is mine. All members of 420Elite will be a pk target as long as appletango is a member. Simple as that.

No need to report me Mr ICC, I'll record all conversations myself and report anything necessary.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-28 185943.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-28 185943.png
    214.1 KB · Views: 72
  • Screenshot 2024-01-28 185927.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-28 185927.png
    223.3 KB · Views: 63
  • Screenshot 2024-01-28 185901.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-28 185901.png
    227.6 KB · Views: 61

I've made it very clear on multiple occasions that the player appletango/windowlicker is one of the most prolific abusers that this game has seen. He engaged in a prolonged period throughout lockdown and later of abuse and harassment against me which did result in a police report.

He's apparently come back and wants to play "Mr Good Guy" now and expects everyone to suddenly forget his past transgressions. Maybe some people will put that behind them, but I won't. My problem with him will not go away, ever. I will not forgive him and I will not forget about it. I maintain my stance that I will attack anyone who helps him, including any guilds who give him safe harbour.

It seems the guild 420Elite who call themselves "pve" are allowing this absolute scumbag of an excuse for a human to enjoy the game in the safety of their guild, it makes me absolutely sick to the core.

I've explained my position and got told to "get a life" and threatened to report me for "abuse and grief play" by the leader of this "pve" guild. To me that makes their position very clear, as is mine. All members of 420Elite will be a pk target as long as appletango is a member. Simple as that.

No need to report me Mr ICC, I'll record all conversations myself and report anything necessary.
He sounds like an absolute delight to get you so riled.

Listen Zade,
You know it, the rest of the server know it.
We are a bunch of chilled guys who like to get together and enjoy free time.
Very few of our members are even in the position to go up against you let alone defend themselves.
We hunt on peaceful mode and you know that. Any efforts to PK 420E members we will just do what we normally do and TT.
We Enjoy content in safe maps and we are all aware and accept the fact that PK is part of the game.

You and Appletango obviously have some previous history which inevitably from time to time happen on a server with so many people.
None of which i care about.
As far as I’m concerned it’s ur word against his and u2 need to sort it out.
If you want to state to the rest of the server that you want to take vengeance on a guild full of members who are il equipped to defend themselves then you go nuts, but you then make yourself sound no better than you claim he is.

I used your website as a base from day one of joining this server and i even took the time to thank you personally for it.
The attitude you have shown me and others just recently is a direct contradiction of your claim to be a contributor to the server.
Contributor if it suits you more like….

I have blocked you on the server so i can no longer see your chats in game so you decide to make forums posts to wind me up.

Nice Touch

Listen Zade,
You know it, the rest of the server know it.
We are a bunch of chilled guys who like to get together and enjoy free time.
Very few of our members are even in the position to go up against you let alone defend themselves.
We hunt on peaceful mode and you know that. Any efforts to PK 420E members we will just do what we normally do and TT.
We Enjoy content in safe maps and we are all aware and accept the fact that PK is part of the game.

You and Appletango obviously have some previous history which inevitably from time to time happen on a server with so many people.
None of which i care about.
As far as I’m concerned it’s ur word against his and u2 need to sort it out.
If you want to state to the rest of the server that you want to take vengeance on a guild full of members who are il equipped to defend themselves then you go nuts, but you then make yourself sound no better than you claim he is.

I used your website as a base from day one of joining this server and i even took the time to thank you personally for it.
The attitude you have shown me and others just recently is a direct contradiction of your claim to be a contributor to the server.
Contributor if it suits you more like….

I have blocked you on the server so i can no longer see your chats in game so you decide to make forums posts to wind me up.

Nice Touch
I'm not doing it to 'wind you up', and I had no idea you've blocked me or not

I posted this because I want everyone to see appletango for what he is

It's not my word against his, everyone who played in 2020/2021/2022 knows exactly how much he abused and harassed me and how far it went

Nothing I've done or said to you or your guild is even 0.1% of what he's done. This trouble will follow him wherever he goes. There's a very simple way to avoid it and that is to remove him from guild and exclude him from hunts you go on. That would be the end of it. Continuing to hunt with him tells me than you support what he's done to me and I can sit back and accept that. So this is how it is

You think you runing game or what LOL.

tbh zade who do u think u are?u act like u run and own the game .dictating people on what u want or if against u ,u do attack them too..btw zade ur so hypocrite! u dnt like people abusing u but gosh u do to me tho..ur arrogant and manipulated person in my honest opinion

so tbh it shown how u truly are

Zade I've said this before ill say it again.

Of all the supposed bad people on this server you are the only person, not once but twice, to threaten to pk my entire guild. A peaceful pve guild.

You say he's done you wrong but you've not shown me any proof on the matter, and if you have it send it to the gm and let him sort it out.

CSpaceCowboy

Last edited:
Zade I've said this before ill say it again.

Of all the supposed bad people on this server you are the only person, not once but twice, to threaten to pk my entire guild. A peaceful pve guild.

You say he's done you wrong but you've not shown me any proof on the matter, and if you have it send it to the gm and let him sort it out.

CSpaceCowboy
I did, and he unfortunately only got a chat ban, which I felt was a serious underreaction

I would have been willing to share proof with you and your co-leader but you've already demonstrated that things I share with you are shared with others, so I don't feel I can trust you. I'd love to tell you my whole story, but I believe you'd share that with my abuser and he would use that to further taunt me, and I can't risk that.

If he's somehow convinced you that he's not made credible threats of physical violence multiple times, then he's also a liar to add to his other issues

You are NOT a peaceful pve guild, appletango is in your guild, he is not a peaceful person, he is a troublemaker and he is the reason this is happening, not me. It's nothing personal against you, it's against appletango and anyone who supports him. You've knowingly supported him and this is where it's lead.

I tried to explain my position privately and calmly, I could make my case, but I was told to fuck off. So don't go pretending you're in any way the good guy here. You're protecting and defending one of the worst people to ever play this game and think that's okay. It's not.

I do everything I can to help people on this server, new and old, I go above and beyond to make the server a welcoming place to be

Doing whatever I can to keep abusive harrassers like appletango away from here is part of that. I've tried every way I can and it makes me completely sick to see people I thought highly of actually sticking up for him

This is not a route I wanted to go down and I'm not doing it on a whim. This is a last gasp act of desperation to make you understand how bad a person he is. I wouldn't react this way for a minor infraction

I truly hope nobody else ever has to suffer for as long as I did at the disgusting abuse and harassment he put me through, and I hope you enabling him doesn't make my efforts futile

This kind of interaction really makes me regret helping people. The thanks I get is a big fucking slap in the face. Cheers

As for dealing with pkers, we are used to it.

We just tt or rt. You want to play whack a mole with pve players and waste your time, so be it.

You say your helpful and welcoming but your words in this thread say otherwise.

You threaten an entire guild of people with zero proof as to why.

If you have proof as to why he shouldn't be allowed to play the game then take it up with the gm or post it here.

I will. But in the mean time you're still willingly defending a known abuser. Any respect I had for you is long gone
You say he's an abuser but I don't know the history bud. You haven't sent me one ounce of proof other then pking our members.

Heres's the guy who acts he support pvers , do in fact threating them and not frist time he do that , as he's nothing more than aproper hypocrite idiot who do manuiplate stuffs to suit his way , that why always he was most hated player, guy is proper 2 faces snake in here acts the good guy while in game do insults and acts as a big boy , like when he get pked by player same his lvl better than him he crys and turns the little virgin girl , acts the vicitm role , then start give assumption and asking for punishments for no reason, to manuiplate stuffs to goes on this way , while in other hands he did threat many other pvers in game like acoward , acting that he's some thing which hes basicaly nothing and i did see lots of that pitty before. then he do tell lies that those '' pkers '' who ruin the content which in fact most of pkers dont pk pvers , its clearly same when comes at players much '' better than him at every aspect of game ''he feels jealous , threat and starts fake manuiplate stuffs at them , talking with rules which he do break it him self , if he was after rules he would show transcations he did him self and others in same guild than assume it at others , that guy not after rules hes nothing more than aproper hypocrite jealous idiot who thinks by his faking manuplation could get some one out much better than him .

You can make accusations against people all you want but the pragmatic thing to do is post proof so we can see what the issue is to take appropriate action, but you've never shown us proof of his wrong doing.

So far all you've done is pk us. Why would I take your word on it?

Listen zade , ur constant acts it self proves ur some one have no case , ur nothing more than ajealous hypocrite idiot , who after get players much better than u at every aspect of game out so u can bully other lower pvers , ur clearly not after rules or u wouldnt break it by ur self . ur not from top pkers or top pvers , ur nothing more than amoaner idiot , who do moan here like little girl , trying grap lights for ur self here by acting helping others which cleary ur not doing it for nothing , im some one have enough knowledge to clear to all thats what he thinks his way to get for him self bigger space in fourm by acting the good guy here , telling lies distract facts to gms , so when he wants to do some thing he thinks would be easier for him , listen zade ur nothing more than ashit hypocrite player in game , and im pretty sure andy and others are aware by ur kind of maniuplations but they just humiliate u as achild , and if u after pk u can come to the proper players to put u in place and show u how pk is .

Ammar, get back in your cave. I'm not reading a single word you're saying

Prasko, you have a pm

Listen zade , ur constant acts it self proves ur some one have no case , ur nothing more than ajealous hypocrite idiot , who after get players much better than u at every aspect of game out so u can bully other lower pvers , ur clearly not after rules or u wouldnt break it by ur self . ur not from top pkers or top pvers , ur nothing more than amoaner idiot , who do moan here like little girl , trying grap lights for ur self here by acting helping others which cleary ur not doing it for nothing , im some one have enough knowledge to clear to all thats what he thinks his way to get for him self bigger space in fourm by acting the good guy here , telling lies distract facts to gms , so when he wants to do some thing he thinks would be easier for him , listen zade ur nothing more than ashit hypocrite player in game , and im pretty sure andy and others are aware by ur kind of maniuplations but they just humiliate u as achild , and if u after pk u can come to the proper players to put u in place and show u how pk is .
y you getting involved?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back