Content blocked again... | Page 5 | The Legend of Mir

Content blocked again...

Wow 4 pages of reply. This is a mess!!! can we all just grow up and stop this bullshit? Can always private msg GM about any issue
I keep having to remind myself the average age of a player on this game is 30/40 years old and not 12.

And before anyone wants to jump in and say I'm only here to defend my wife Skyee feel free to know she doesn't need it, she'd happily hand anyone there arse in real life or game ๐Ÿ˜‰.

/nads

I keep having to remind myself the average age of a player on this game is 30/40 years old and not 12.

And before anyone wants to jump in and say I'm only here to defend my wife Skyee feel free to know she doesn't need it, she'd happily hand anyone there arse in real life or game ๐Ÿ˜‰.

/nads
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ u know me best ๐Ÿ˜˜

/nads
100% agree with you on the first part nads.

The second part, why would you not defend you wife? Even tho mine is equally capable I would still lend a hand, nothing wrong in that.

I fail to see why you guild as you do, with the allies that you do. With people that go out of their way to spoil, grief, destroy and ruin.

That's up to you. That's also on you.

100% agree with you on the first part nads.

The second part, why would you not defend you wife? Even tho mine is equally capable I would still lend a hand, nothing wrong in that.

I fail to see why you guild as you do, with the allies that you do. With people that go out of their way to spoil, grief, destroy and ruin.

That's up to you. That's also on you.
Funny thing is we wasn't even blocking. But I think from know on we should all pm pookies if we're allowed to go arena since when ever we go they think we are blocking.

/nads

Maybe all of you should stop playing this game for a while you're clearly all way to emotionally invested into pixels. Maybe go outside spend some time with your husband or wife or kids or I don't know do anything other than sit at the PC and make petty comments at other people on a forum

Maybe all of you should stop playing this game for a while you're clearly all way to emotionally invested into pixels. Maybe go outside spend some time with your husband or wife or kids or I don't know do anything other than sit at the PC and make petty comments at other people on a forum
its only gonna be a mess 1 if they start attacking personal life instead of game base only

cough cough slut.. .spend time with ur husband pooks...stop dogging eminem
Hang on? You go mad cause I said this to you? And now you say this to me? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Spend time with the husband? No thanks, this is way more entertaining ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Hello Yuni,

Please be assured I have a life outside this game. What winds me up is not that some choose to grief play - I tend to try and avoid them. Also, PK. Again, I tend to try to avoid that.

What winds me up is those that do cheat and grief try to a) deny that they are cheating and griefing but even worse b) that their cheating and griefing is as a result of something that I haven't done i.e. that I cheat and grief too - I don't!

As far as I am concerned they can play their game any way they want. If they cheat and grief and get a ban out of it that is their lookout. I just wish they wouldn't try to drag me into their crap. Life really is too short.

Yeah u war just so u can kill every1 and not go red? By ruining everyone's hunts everyweek? I left guild for reason that u don't know, that I don't need to explain to you. You chose to kill noobs, that wasn't even in our guild. That's not our fault. Didn't know we had to be in a guild to hunt?
If you need any help just let me know I got few 130s in guild tht can help you in game ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hello Yuni,

Please be assured I have a life outside this game. What winds me up is not that some choose to grief play - I tend to try and avoid them. Also, PK. Again, I tend to try to avoid that.

What winds me up is those that do cheat and grief try to a) deny that they are cheating and griefing but even worse b) that their cheating and griefing is as a result of something that I haven't done i.e. that I cheat and grief too - I don't!

As far as I am concerned they can play their game any way they want. If they cheat and grief and get a ban out of it that is their lookout. I just wish they wouldn't try to drag me into their crap. Life really is too short.
Now I fully agree with the greif play side like no need to block content just spoils it for everyone again so many ppl are guilty of tht literally on both sides weather it was blocking bdp/rdd like regardless of the reasoning behind its still grief play hopefully something can be done about that.

But saying people are cheating is abit bullshit tbh if people was cheating scorp would be able to tell and punish them now yes I know this has been brought up by a few ppl but hereโ€™s my guess to what happened I think someone made the accusation that someone is cheating and everyone jumped on the band wangon as it normally is anyone before whoโ€™s exploited glitches or cheats has been caught and punished and the same would of happened with the accused if scorp had found any evidence of this. Also when does the cheating accusations stop cos half the people on this server is guilty of irl transactions and yh Iโ€™m sure people will deny it but you forget about how many ppl change guilds and talk etc.

But I do really hope this gets sorted cos it is just ruining that content for everyone.

Now I fully agree with the greif play side like no need to block content just spoils it for everyone again so many ppl are guilty of tht literally on both sides weather it was blocking bdp/rdd like regardless of the reasoning behind its still grief play hopefully something can be done about that.

But saying people are cheating is abit bullshit tbh if people was cheating scorp would be able to tell and punish them now yes I know this has been brought up by a few ppl but hereโ€™s my guess to what happened I think someone made the accusation that someone is cheating and everyone jumped on the band wangon as it normally is anyone before whoโ€™s exploited glitches or cheats has been caught and punished and the same would of happened with the accused if scorp had found any evidence of this. Also when does the cheating accusations stop cos half the people on this server is guilty of irl transactions and yh Iโ€™m sure people will deny it but you forget about how many ppl change guilds and talk etc.

But I do really hope this gets sorted cos it is just ruining that content for everyone.

Depends upon how you define 'cheat' but I was speaking in a wider context.

As an example of a wider context of 'cheating' I would use something like standing on the drop of someone else's kill while in a safe zone. I get that 'some people' would just see this as 'an opportunity' - its why I will never see eye to eye with 'some people'.

There are plenty of other 'dubious' ways of playing this game to gain an unfair advantage, ways that I find kind of pathetic to be honest.

I would love to say that as I am left alone in my game I don't give a toss how others play and it has no effect on me. The trouble is, these idiots keep bringing it to my door. I used to believe that my game does not need to include trying to ruin someone else's game but some people on this server really do deserve some 'payback' - they just wont take the hint - and you know what that say about living by swords and karma being a bitch...

Also, I have never brought from someone outside the game. Is this really a thing? I can see why people would, cost wise, but again its just gaining an advantage via means that are not open to everyone. Although I suppose that once this game accepted fiat for gg that 'fairness' stable door was smashed wide open...

Depends upon how you define 'cheat' but I was speaking in a wider context.

As an example of a wider context of 'cheating' I would use something like standing on the drop of someone else's kill while in a safe zone. I get that 'some people' would just see this as 'an opportunity' - its why I will never see eye to eye with 'some people'.

There are plenty of other 'dubious' ways of playing this game to gain an unfair advantage, ways that I find kind of pathetic to be honest.

I would love to say that as I am left alone in my game I don't give a toss how others play and it has no effect on me. The trouble is, these idiots keep bringing it to my door. I used to believe that my game does not need to include trying to ruin someone else's game but some people on this server really do deserve some 'payback' - they just wont take the hint - and you know what that say about living by swords and karma being a bitch...

Also, I have never brought from someone outside the game. Is this really a thing? I can see why people would, cost wise, but again its just gaining an advantage via means that are not open to everyone. Although I suppose that once this game accepted fiat for gg that 'fairness' stable door was smashed wide open...
Ok my apologies I took it in the context as people using some sort of cheats to gain advantage as in like speed cheats or some sort of things along those lines .

But I donโ€™t think that really comes under cheating I think thatโ€™s more grief play then cheating tbh standing on items in safe zone can really fuck you off or another one that use to get me was when your in gp caves killing lures and warriors just coming and lion roar everything but again these type of things have been happening a long time not saying itโ€™s right.

Again tho as I say I do hope this can get sorted so people can enjoy this content again.

Back