Content blocked again... | Page 3 | The Legend of Mir

Content blocked again...

omg how low can u go guyss using fake name...seriously broiiy is not the 1 we know ...guys ur so bad. why using an alts to change the capital I that is i ...STOP USING FAKE NAMESS...ur so embarassing
oh dear me..... ill give you an A for effort on the wild imagination of creating a "fake" char but this was brolly himself not broiiy as you claim it is o_O, also you do realise andy can check the chat logs and confirm himself?.... id offer you a shovel to help you dig that hole but seems you already got the excavator out so crack on :ROFLMAO: 1000% become just like ammar spread nothing but lies and bs to make yourself look innocent, its pathetic honestly what are you 5? jesus grow up the lot of ya

I have always wondered why you left immortals to join Ammar. But now I know, you two are very much alike sharing an intellect rivaled only by garden tools
me too im wodering u still hiding and not showing urself but talk much here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ im so glad i left immortals btw πŸ˜‡

oh dear me..... ill give you an A for effort on the wild imagination of creating a "fake" char but this was brolly himself not broiiy as you claim it is o_O, also you do realise andy can check the chat logs and confirm himself?.... id offer you a shovel to help you dig that hole but seems you already got the excavator out so crack on :ROFLMAO: 1000% become just like ammar spread nothing but lies and bs to make yourself look innocent, its pathetic honestly what are you 5? jesus grow up the lot of ya
dont start talking about growing up ..u got lot to catch up for that .dont u thinkπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..u need to practice being a leader by urself soon if pookies get done on what she done..anyway im sure they eill leave u πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

dont start talking about growing up ..u got lot to catch up for that .dont u thinkπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
"pookies gets done on what she done" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: your delusional honestly, and ive lead imms even before pookies joined immortals and its still going today :unsure: plus you havent been in our guild for how long? what ever information your getting and whoever your getting it from you need to have some serious words coz its all bs rofl think what you want thou i have 0 care for the shit you docile fools spew (y)

Arena blocked again tonight, go hunting as a guild, get hunted down as soon as the usual suspects realise there's a hunt on, try to help new players with leveling and we get hunted down, only place is safe is go caves which have restrictions like planes has and stops our hunts as a guild,/allies . No news on Easter event yet? No news on any kind of update? Lack of runes on server is so frustrating too. Give me a reason to donate...
A for apple B for blocked arena then how imms got it !! nvm why u alot crying over arena u have it u cry u lose it u cry imms better go ply mario

"pookies gets done on what she done" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: your delusional honestly, and ive lead imms even before pookies joined immortals and its still going today :unsure: plus you havent been in our guild for how long? what ever information your getting and whoever your getting it from you need to have some serious words coz its all bs rofl think what you want thou i have 0 care for the shit you docile fools spew (y)
ill remind u agen the picture. .lol who u kidding as leading imms,now i believe u got a collar in ur neck just bark and care what u wish for

Attachments

• inbound3306097457343626806.jpg
    inbound3306097457343626806.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 10
A for apple B for blocked arena then how imms got it !! nvm why u alot crying over arena u have it u cry u lose it u cry imms better go ply mario
because they blocked it at first but another guild managed to get in before they could get one of you other guilds to block it again, then tried to block it after they finished while immortals was stood at the npc waiting to enter, there was 4/5 other guilds there all aligned with legacy and noto?? this has all been explained, if your not willing to read the entire post to get what has and hasnt been said before adding you baseless opinion on "crying" i applaud your constant ignorance to the situation to defend yourselfs but there are limits just saying....

Arena blocked again tonight, go hunting as a guild, get hunted down as soon as the usual suspects realise there's a hunt on, try to help new players with leveling and we get hunted down, only place is safe is go caves which have restrictions like planes has and stops our hunts as a guild,/allies . No news on Easter event yet? No news on any kind of update? Lack of runes on server is so frustrating too. Give me a reason to donate...
oh u guys donate also nice nice anyway just grow up guys its ok don't cry over arena

ill remind u agen. .care what u wish for
nice nice ive already seen this and it shows nothing punishable in the slightest? thanks for sharing thou i guess, tell you what ill take the 15+ videos ive got of all the grief and shit that noto and legacy have been doing for the past several months that ive been stockpiling and get these sent over to andy :D

because they blocked it at first but another guild managed to get in before they could get one of you other guilds to block it again, then tried to block it after they finished while immortals was stood at the npc waiting to enter, there was 4/5 other guilds there all aligned with legacy and noto?? this has all been explained, if your not willing to read the entire post to get what has and hasnt been said before adding you baseless opinion on "crying" i applaud your constant ignorance to the situation to defend yourselfs but there are limits just saying....
they go we go anther guild but the point is u guys did it last night or no u guys won arena or no ? if yes so just stfu

oh u guys donate also nice nice anyway just grow up guys its ok don't cry over arena
i fail to see what donating has to do with anything in this thread? u cant think of a decent reply so u throw in that u spend abit of money and you think that makes it okay for you to do what your doing? rofl but yes we do donate thanks for asking :D

nice nice ive already seen this and it shows nothing punishable in the slightest? thanks for sharing thou i guess, tell you what ill take the 15+ videos ive got of all the grief and shit that noto and legacy have been doing for the past several months that ive been stockpiling and get these sent over to andy :D
shhhh stop talking more action eh

they go we go anther guild but the point is u guys did it last night or no u guys won arena or no ? if yes so just stfu
again this thread wasnt posted by any member of imms, its not even our post or us "crying" but we are just confirming what happened and that you tried to block us again but failed hard? mate think u need to stfu u have 0 idea of whats even happening lmao silly boy

i fail to see what donating has to do with anything in this thread? u cant think of a decent reply so u throw in that u spend abit of money and you think that makes it okay for you to do what your doing? rofl but yes we do donate thanks for asking :D
u answer one part of my question other part did u guys win arena or no? if ya just move on an chil

Eh? When did Imms block arena last night. Ahhh, you mean the two hours that we were in there winning it? Sorry for that πŸ˜…

u answer one part of my question other part did u guys win arena or no? if ya just move on an chil
yes we won the arena but that isnt the point of this thread? are u that stupid or are you just trying to play innocent like little skye over there? honestly understand the concept of the thread and what is being discussed before trying to get cocky an insulting you just making yourself look like an idiot

Back