Content blocked again... | Page 4 | The Legend of Mir

Content blocked again...

yes we won the arena but that isnt the point of this thread? are u that stupid or are you just trying to play innocent like little skye over there? honestly understand the concept of the thread and what is being discussed before trying to get cocky an insulting you just making yourself look like an idiot
u mean pooks playing innocent...just keep barking..and giv ur collar a good cleanπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

u mean pooks playing innocent...just keep barking..and giv ur collar a good cleanπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
give my collar a good clean? im not into animal role play, what u and ammar do in ya spare time is your business i dont wanna know ty, but im assuming your calling me a dog with this but id rather be a loyal dog than a rat and snakes like you lot are, stab your own family in the back for abit of gain lool :ROFLMAO:

give my collar a good clean? im not into animal role play, what u and ammar do in ya spare time is your business i dont wanna know ty, but im assuming your calling me a dog with this but id rather be a loyal dog than a rat and snakes like you lot are, stab your own family in the back for abit of gain lool :ROFLMAO:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ brandon brandon r we being personal...u wont like it if i do...another attack of urs between me and ammar and i dont flirt to any of my brothers ingame..im happily married how bout u propossing to pooks opps i heard she married tho

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ brandon brandon r we being personal...u wont like it if i do...another attack of urs between me and ammar and i dont flirt to any of my brothers ingame..im happily married how bout u propossing to pooks opps i heard she married tho
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL i proposed to pooks? fml these claims get even more outlandish lmfao, ok then :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL i proposed to pooks? fml these claims get even more outlandish lmfao, ok then :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
hhhh never spread this isuue..all iknow that day u left guild once agen and ur guildmates says what happenπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so who u kiddin.. u inlove with her how romantic
and 1 more i heard u left guild too coz u wer jealous that pooks hunting with some1 hhhhh

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Skye ur married and u mug ur own husband off. Ur an attention seeker. why has this thread changed to all about skye again? Honestly, go seek attention from your husband that you claim you don't get πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… even ur own family are sitting here slating how embarrassing you are. πŸ«£πŸ«£πŸ«£πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ«£

"guildmates" you can say the name yano i know who it was that "told you" this anyway :ROFLMAO: ive left the guild plenty of times for a number of reasons true as do plenty of other people, including urself :unsure: thanks for the laugh thou (y)

hhhh never spread this isuue..all iknow that day u left guild once agen and ur guildmates says what happenπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so who u kiddin.. u inlove with her how romantic
and 1 more i heard u left guild too coz u wer jealous that pooks hunting with some1 hhhhh
What can I say. I'm very loveable.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Skye ur married and u mug ur own husband off. Ur an attention seeker. why has this thread changed to all about skye again? Honestly, go seek attention from your husband that you claim you don't get πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… even ur own family are sitting here slating how embarrassing you are. πŸ«£πŸ«£πŸ«£πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ«£
is that the best u can say..which family u talking about my husband that says u actually flirting with or my brother inlaw that in ur guild

"guildmates" you can say the name yano i know who it was that "told you" this anyway :ROFLMAO: ive left the guild plenty of times for a number of reasons true as do plenty of other people, including urself :unsure: thanks for the laugh thou (y)
yea yea laugh more on urself...ur so inlovee ahhh bless

I can give you some tips to up your game if you want? 😏
tips for ur sluttiness??..no ty pooks its kinda ewww.. my guildmates respect me as there only sisterπŸ™‚ so behave now as been show ur real deal here..
u see this is what happen wen u making this all about me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ill includes u with it so u dnt feel left out

Shame

U can't say the same about ur husband, even he finds u a joke πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Why you so mad baby?? Its OK, I have enough love for you to πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ
Don't be putting words in my mouth. And I've spoken with you about using personal threats before.

/nads

Wow 4 pages of reply. This is a mess!!! can we all just grow up and stop this bullshit? Can always private msg GM about any issue

Back