Content blocked again... | The Legend of Mir

Content blocked again...

Arena blocked again tonight, go hunting as a guild, get hunted down as soon as the usual suspects realise there's a hunt on, try to help new players with leveling and we get hunted down, only place is safe is go caves which have restrictions like planes has and stops our hunts as a guild,/allies . No news on Easter event yet? No news on any kind of update? Lack of runes on server is so frustrating too. Give me a reason to donate...

It was locked by a noob during war time. No score was made in the 2 hours...Then legacy jumped in around half 9. Andy can check this...
So during war it was locked by a noob, which shouldn’t have any impact as you guys were at war. And after legacy jumped in? Where is the issue and why was this thread made????

So during war it was locked by a noob, which shouldn’t have any impact as you guys were at war. And after legacy jumped in? Where is the issue and why was this thread made????

It doesn't matter if it impacts Imms or not. Others are free (or not) to use that content too.

Scorp was quite, quite clear, don't block content!

That's not 'don't block content for Imms' that's 'don't block content for anyone'.

If someone enters, locks the content and then makes no attempt to use the content (the intent being to stop others using it), that's content blocking!

That's an issue, raised with Scorp, acknowledged by Scorp with, hopefully, some enforcement to come from Scorp.

Why is this so hard to understand?

Troll on...

So arena is just for imms?? I think there's a few other guilds who got stopped yet again.

😂😂😂😂😂 yes pls see to this andy as another lies of imms agen...as how is been block according to them as i myself the 1 enter the arena and it was vacant 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 liars defooo omg..

😂😂😂😂😂 yes pls see to this andy as another lies of imms agen...as how is been block according to them as i myself the 1 enter the arena and it was vacant 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 liars defooo omg..
Imms didnt make this post? Stop embarrassing yourself. You locked 2 guilds out yesterday and tried to lock us out again today. 4 noobs at npc, elysian, doom, firstblood and brolly was there waiting also. Shame we got in 1st, nice score BTW. Always next week 😭😭😅😅😅😅😅

stop shaming urself obviously u trying to cover what u done in yimms challenge about griefing.. so some1 from ur side doin this lying post..i really hope u get done,we got ur screeny btw leaving ur guild just to grief people,u should shame on urself as u called a leader. .and btw i dont know what u on about obviously they probably they want to enter to as suppose to be ur in sw war but u went to arena...shame on u all

ohhh look pooks 1 photo just 4 u..they 3 from imms grieefing wtf. and the culprit is the leader

Attachments

• inbound5392621864810088920.jpg
    inbound5392621864810088920.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 26
ohhh look pooks 1 photo just 4 u..they 3 from imms grieefing wtf. and the culprit is the leader
So because I was guildless means I'm greifing? Im level 194 fs. You chose to attack us... you killed noobs we was helping in our group thats why u went red but thats griefing? So bore off skye. Pic proves nothing. So get off ur high horse.

P.s don't make this post all about skye again 😴😴😴😴

So because I was guildless means I'm greifing? Im level 194 fs. You chose to attack us... you killed noobs we was helping in our group thats why u went red but thats griefing? So bore off skye. Pic proves nothing. So get off ur high horse.
pooks really im tired of ur lying bulshits...u know better urself and keep defending ur rights eh... we did war it b4 we even enter yimms so no1 goes red..blecause u have done this last week so its kinda bulshit u think...anyway ...i got a screeny too that after yims challenge lock u back to imms so shall i clap for u being a lying leader...welldone pat on ur back

pooks really im tired of ur lying bulshits...u know better urself and keep defending ur rights eh... we did war it b4 we even enter yimms so no1 goes red..blecause u have done this last week so its kinda bulshit u think...anyway ...i got a screeny too that after yims challenge lock u back to imms so shall i clap for u being a lying leader...welldone pat on ur back
Yeah u war just so u can kill every1 and not go red? By ruining everyone's hunts everyweek? I left guild for reason that u don't know, that I don't need to explain to you. You chose to kill noobs, that wasn't even in our guild. That's not our fault. Didn't know we had to be in a guild to hunt?

Yeah u war just so u can kill every1 and not go red? By ruining everyone's hunts everyweek? I left guild for reason that u don't know, that I don't need to explain to you. You chose to kill noobs, that wasn't even in our guild. That's not our fault. Didn't know we had to be in a guild to hunt?
pooks hear hear..seems like u telling everyone is dumb not knowing ur true intention...even gm is not dumb u know if he sees all screenie..so i rest my case and gn

So I have a legtimate question.

If someone enters the arena waiting area, but leaves, does that still lock out the arena for half hour, even if the waiting area is empty?

So I have a legtimate question.

If someone enters the arena waiting area, but leaves, does that still lock out the arena for half hour, even if the waiting area is empty?
I guess its like the cinemas when 1 show finishes and the crew will clean the place for the next show, so the customers have to wait

pooks hear hear..seems like u telling everyone is dumb not knowing ur true intention...even gm is not dumb u know if he sees all screenie..so i rest my case and gn
You sound more like ammar everyday 😂😂😂 you are the dumb one. If you don't want to go red then war every guild you wish to kill dont attack people thats not in a guild? But no you wish to ruin hunts for everyone. Stop crying this thread isn't about you so self obsessed!

P.s your screening shows me way out of the middle of the fight so please tell me where I'm griefing ????

Skyee have you ever killed someone? Don't think so since you are the only 190+wizard wearing a pro ring .... spare your warring cash ....with your pvp skills you will never become red

Skyee have you ever killed someone? Don't think so since you are the only 190+wizard wearing a pro ring .... spare your warring cash ....with your pvp skills you will never become red
She only goes red when she kills level 140s trying to level. Then blames it on grief.

Back