Content blocked again... | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Content blocked again...

You sound more like ammar everyday πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you are the dumb one. If you don't want to go red then war every guild you wish to kill dont attack people thats not in a guild? But no you wish to ruin hunts for everyone. Stop crying this thread isn't about you so self obsessed!

P.s your screening shows me way out of the middle of the fight so please tell me where I'm griefing ????
theres more photos of it..its only a free taster that 1πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but i rather sent it thru GM as its not all about me after allπŸ˜‚ abd btw the 2 other people in there griefing running thru my fire ...i got a screenshot of them that they belong to immortals. ..so keep lying fool as for me i dont do bullshits ..so careπŸ˜‰

Last edited:
Skyee have you ever killed someone? Don't think so since you are the only 190+wizard wearing a pro ring .... spare your warring cash ....with your pvp skills you will never become red
well protos i dnt know u ingame but it seems u dnt know me well...so u telling me i wont get red wen noobs porposely running thru my fire to die. and thats a griefing

well protos i dnt know u ingame but it seems u dnt know me well...so u telling me i wont get red wen noobs porposely running thru my fire to die. and thats a griefing
You miss read that ... I'm saying you are crap wizard who can't kill a fly in game eaven if u want .

You miss read that ... I'm saying you are crap wizard who can't kill a fly in game eaven if u want .
well im embarass for u tbh ... then introduce me urself ingame then i can have all look at u better if u actually better than me

well im embarass for u tbh ... then introduce me urself ingame then i can have all look at u better wen u actually better than me
btw protos i didnt mention i was better wizard ingame ..u just assumer....but before u actually say im crap prove that u r best eh

btw protos i didnt mention i was better wizard ingame ..u just assumer....but before u actually say im crap prove that u r best eh
I don't need to prove nothing. You are the one who QQ here about grief. I was just stating the fact that you are bad at pvp . Ammar is very good at pk and you are trying to leech from his success .

I don't need to prove nothing. You are the one who QQ here about grief. I was just stating the fact that you are bad at pvp . Ammar is very good at pk and you are trying to leech from his success .
well stating in what u says "the fact "will not prove anything too without actually showing u r better,πŸ˜’ telling me im crap but dnt show urself is kinda a bullshitterπŸ˜‚ so how can i able to justify myselfπŸ˜… omg no 1 can beat ammar his best and im glad im on his side

Last edited:
Your allies grassed you up. Don't worry there's more. Decent guild? Where are they backing you up? Great guild πŸ‘
i dont know what u on aboutπŸ˜‚but,u seems so upset..hear hear now u be fine,cant help with ur problem getting rid of my guild but u welcome to keep up trying on destroying a decent guild

well stating in what u says "the fact "will not prove anything too without actually showing u r better,πŸ˜’ telling me im crap but dnt show urself is kinda a bullshitterπŸ˜‚ so how can i able to justify myselfπŸ˜… omg no 1 can beat ammar his best and im glad im on his side
You are a fool if you think you are on Ammars side, he only has one side and that's his own. Not saying there is anything wrong with that, he plays his own game, but he ain't your bffe...

I have always wondered why you left immortals to join Ammar. But now I know, you two are very much alike sharing an intellect rivaled only by garden tools

Back