locking arena all day / grief play | Page 7 | The Legend of Mir

locking arena all day / grief play

Status
Not open for further replies.
We never intended to win arena.... legends would have won either way. Or even if you actually did arena you would have won the castle but no you chose to block arena from 3pm-2am with noobs from 6 allied guilds to stop us and 2 other guilds from even doing it. But your the spokes person for everyone, yet grief them at same time wtf

I'm very cheap, correct. Ain't no high maintenence girl. Maccy Ds is a good enough date for me πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

See you just can't get my name out your mouth, is soooo cute 😘😘😘
u defo mad...u keep changing on what u says omg..we just keep on going circle about this... u know urself better than we do,no judging coming from me but carryon..

GM appeal for arena to change the concept

U obv mad slut who in fact no one knows u i think i made some people knows ur name in fourm u should thank me later. obv its fourm people giving opinions if ur un educated cunt who cant accpect other people opinons so ur not allowed here in fourm go back to forest whereu belong. and sky is respectable women not aslut like u licking all players dicks begging people to rap u. and it seems ur so jealous from her tbh u the one needs alife or husbaned to fk u so u prob chill haha.
Capture.PNG
Another rule broken eh πŸ™„

YOU GOT 1 WEEK TO DO ARENA, TO GET SHIELD FOR GUILD OR WHAT. WHY EVERY GUILD MAKE SUNDAY SO BUSY?
i can answer this without hatred....is because they wait sunday so they can see points of others so they can win pw

this is why im appeling for it to arena to have alook at

u defo mad...u keep changing on what u says omg..we just keep on going circle about this... u know urself better than we do,no judging coming from me but carryon..

GM appeal for arena to change the concept
What? Lol
Doing arena never guarantees you a win so no idea what your talking about until the clock strikes 8am and the highest score wins. Anyone can take part and with a decent group can smash it.We do arena because we like it, not because the castle. We barely get GPS in castle and we defo don't need the funds. Stop trying to justify your foul play.

i can answer this without hatred....is because they wait sunday so they can see points of others so they can win pw

this is why im appeling for it to arena to have alook at
Says who? We do it on a Sunday as that's when most don't work and we ALL want to do it cause we like it. Who are you to say when and why we do it? Your appealing what exactly? The fact you can't win or the fact we can? Grow up.

really surprised this has not been locked and sorted by gm by now !
there is obviously an issue that needs addressed by himself as people feel the need to post and such response from the people that play the game.

What? Lol
Doing arena never guarantees you a win so no idea what your talking about until the clock strikes 8am and the highest score wins. Anyone can take part and with a decent group can smash it.We do arena because we like it, not because the castle. We barely get GPS in castle and we defo don't need the funds. Stop trying to justify your foul play.
pooks who u kiddn..stop lying to urself..ohh pls
u always had the pw coz u guys done this week by week...tbh wen did u lost pw? tbh GM need look at this as not really fair

u always had the pw coz u guys done this week by week...tbh wen did u lost pw? tbh GM need look at this as not really fair
Lieing to myself?? Lol about what?

Correct, we do arena week by week, as its a weekly challenge, just like baal and yim. Whats your point?

We didn't lose PW, its never guaranteed? But because you grief played a content thats made for everyone to use no one else could do it. Well done. We can't help being better at it then you so you result to foul play, Red card needed!

May I add, don't be so fixated on me and stick to topic. I know I'm irresistible but this about your grief play 😘

Last edited:
Lieing to myself?? Lol about what?

Correct, we do arena week by week, as its a weekly challenge, just like baal and yim. Whats your point?

We didn't lose PW, its never guaranteed? But because you grief played a content thats made for everyone to use no one else could do it. Well done. We can't help being better at it then you so you result to foul play, Red card needed!

May I add, don't be so fixated on me and stick to topic. I know I'm irresistible but this about your grief play 😘
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ going cirlcle agen shall we...read ur pass comment so u dnt keep repeatting urself

GM Just doin the appeal only for arena nothing more ...

The thing is, we win arena by sheer effort every week. You guys actually pulled your finger out and posted a good score the week before last and made us step up our game to post a better score then you. That's how it should be done.

Instead of trying again to beat us, your guildies decide to instead block arena for 11 hours with afk chars. Why not challenge us fairly and use it as it is intended? Your just rambling on ignoring my main point. All the other bullshit brought up is just noise.

Honestly you and ammar and the rest just look like complete morons. Its embarassing. And now ammar is talking about a woman needing to be raped and calling her a slut. THIS IS A GAME PEOPLE.

Grow up. Stop griefing. As ive said if you keep it up people will leave and you can have an empty server to yourselves.

The thing is, we win arena by sheer effort every week. You guys actually pulled your finger out and posted a good score the week before last and made us step up our game to post a better score then you. That's how it should be done.

Instead of trying again to beat us, your guildies decide to instead block arena for 11 hours with afk chars. Why not challenge us fairly and use it as it is intended? Your just rambling on ignoring my main point. All the other bullshit brought up is just noise.

Honestly you and ammar and the rest just look like complete morons. Its embarassing. And now ammar is talking about a woman needing to be raped and calling her a slut. THIS IS A GAME PEOPLE.

Grow up. Stop griefing. As ive said if you keep it up people will leave and you can have an empty server to yourselves.
so its like go on ur own way or u all leave?pathetic,,,u attacking me like i say nastly stuff
u depending pookies but u blind reading her post 1st. wow tbh i dnt need to write essay to make my point

so its like go on ur own way or u all leave?pathetic,,,u attacking me like i say nastly stuff
u depending pookies but u blind reading her post 1st. wow tbh i dnt need to write essay to make my point
Honestly what are you talking about?

Arena was made by GM how is it our way? Now you want it changing for one reason only, so we can't have a wall?

Even some people from TheLegends messaged me and said it was unfair and even apologised for it. We are happy they have the wall because they are the nicest people imo and deserve it.

Your happy for anyone else to win PW except Imms. Your a joke.

7 castles in total let's share them out? Your argument is stupid. If you work for the castle then why should you not be rewarded it?

People defend me because im awsome, sorry not sorry 🫠

They can see everything written here and I believe the worst word I said was moron? Lol.
While I get told I beg to be raped and I suck peoples dicks and get called a slut. Lol. Wanted proof, there it is. Honestly skye, thought more of you then this.

Back to topic in question.

Let's wait for Andys reply.

Honestly what are you talking about?

Arena was made by GM how is it our way? Now you want it changing for one reason only, so we can't have a wall?

Even some people from TheLegends messaged me and said it was unfair and even apologised for it. We are happy they have the wall because they are the nicest people imo and deserve it.

Your happy for anyone else to win PW except Imms. Your a joke.

7 castles in total let's share them out? Your argument is stupid. If you work for the castle then why should you not be rewarded it?

People defend me because im awsome, sorry not sorry 🫠

They can see everything written here and I believe the worst word I said was moron? Lol.
While I get told I beg to be raped and I suck peoples dicks and get called a slut. Lol. Wanted proof, there it is. Honestly skye, thought more of you then this.

Back to topic in question.

Let's wait for Andys reply.
another essay pooks..which u scared to change the rules as probably arena just working for you..well if gm decide not to change the rules,.then let it be name to immortals the pw as tbh thats all u guys only wanted so whats the point of competing is it..

and people can make comment,post,and suggest so why get mad

another essay pooks..which u scared to change the rules as probably arena just working for you..well if gm decide not to change the rules,.then let it be name to immortals the pw as tbh thats all u guys only wanted so whats the point of competing is it..

and people can make comment,post,and suggest so why get mad
This post ain't about me or you. It's about how you choose to grief and foul play many people on the server.

Andy has the right to change anything, if he does then that ain't down to me or you.

If you actually put more work in to arena then you'd do well, like you did last week. We had to step up our game, and it was fun. It brought us all together for a good team challenge. I don't get the hate? Jealousy? Who knows πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
I don't get why we shouldn't be reward it if we get further then others? Your currently sitting on 4 castles out the 7 and you talk about greed? Your laughable and its a joke.

Essays needed to explain the simple things to you because you obviously don't understand this post. From reporting grief play to you wanting to change rules to suit you. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ this ain't irl, you don't get what u want all the time.

Just stop with this nonsense, play the game and stop foul play. It's not hard.

This post ain't about me or you. It's about how you choose to grief and foul play many people on the server.

Andy has the right to change anything, if he does then that ain't down to me or you.

If you actually put more work in to arena then you'd do well, like you did last week. We had to step up our game, and it was fun. It brought us all together for a good team challenge. I don't get the hate? Jealousy? Who knows πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
I don't get why we shouldn't be reward it if we get further then others? Your currently sitting on 4 castles out the 7 and you talk about greed? Your laughable and its a joke.

Essays needed to explain the simple things to you because you obviously don't understand this post. From reporting grief play to you wanting to change rules to suit you. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ this ain't irl, you don't get what u want all the time.

Just stop with this nonsense, play the game and stop foul play. It's not hard.
wow look whose talking...why who u to stop me making my point here...

well all i see here for a first time person posting here..i think there is kind of bullying happenning here as seems immortals want me to shutup as i been called morron,stupid and anything else without me insulting them and mentioning my private life too..but ohh well like what u say is up to andy but if this is how forums work...lets immortals rule it too

wow look whose talking...why who u to stop me making my point here...

well all i see here for a first time person posting here..i think there is kind of bullying happenning here as seems immortals want me to shutup as i been called morron,stupid and anything else without me insulting them and mentioning my private life too..but ohh well like what u say is up to andy but if this is how forums work...lets immortals rule it too
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
what a joke you really are. I'm simply replying to you replying to me? If you don't want me to reply then stop commenting and I won't. I don't care what you have to say,if you defend a sick individual like ammar, your gonna get hate. Made your bed. Deal with it.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
what a joke you really are. I'm simply replying to you replying to me? If you don't want me to reply then stop commenting and I won't. I don't care what you have to say,if you defend a sick individual like ammar, your gonna get hate. Made your bed. Deal with it.
oh wow defending who?r u been reading my post really?? as u bein doin false accussation..
some people dont like it wen they do it to them exactly what they do ! isnt it pooks

what a joke u are tooπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

@Scorpian - think this thread needs locking and ammar needs some sort of "punishment" as he likes to say for his absolute vile attitude and comments, telling people the need to be raped several times instead of actual adding logical, contributing information he just insults to another level, bet he will be soon to cry when someone brings religion or something into it like he normally does πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ.. if nothing is done then ill be saying wtf i want to them as clearly there is 0 consequences for these types of shitty comments... and skye, i told u the other day defending this POS makes you just as bad and half the comments you put on here just further proved that, as i told you before, i hope u dont snap ya legs getting of that high horse of yours because you make 0 sense in any of your posts about what needs to change you and ammar are doing nothing but spewing bs.. crying about no shows? how long did imms have the walls and noto/legacy/fb did nothing for months but no show rofl even tho they had a fair few on?? wasnt to long ago ammar was begging to be allies as he had no1 and noto hated ammar, now they all in bed once again just like i said would happen :ROFLMAO: you snakes are to easy to predict.. anyway not going into to much detail as they clearly lack any sort of basic intelligence to even have a civil debate on a game mechanic...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back