locking arena all day / grief play | Page 6 | The Legend of Mir

locking arena all day / grief play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simply can show u ur the one dont give sense . obv ur some one here talk for 1 side only and which is ur guild. which means u just here for '' defending'' ur side only with out looking for common solutions for all or mentioning greif plays ur guild doing that leads others to grief them too. '' Just for further clarification, I don't give a monkeys chuff how they play their game. Not interested. Boring! Move on. I have zero interest in what they wear, what they do, how they play. None.'' This one fks ur all reply tbh . how come u can judge other ppls if u dont know them or how they play or what they aiming for .

pal ur just some one seeking for attention nothing more.

I think one last attempt then I am out. I tire of all this glorious attention.

I don't need to understand you. I am not here to judge you.

A game is an artificial construct, played within certain rules. Not all of those rules can be catered for by game mechanics or written down by the coder or GM.

This is where concepts like sportsmanship and fairness come into play.

Sometimes, people think they can do what they like and to hell with all others.

Sometimes, the games mechanics prevent that, safe zones etc.

Sometimes, the games mechanics leave a chink for abuse.

This thread initially raised an issue of abuse, the deliberate locking of content so as to stop all others from using it. The important part is not that the content was locked, it was that the content was locked with no intent on using it and with the sole intent of withholding it from others. You really shouldn't have used the word 'punish' old boy.

Anyhow, that is all this thread was supposed to be.

It is for GM to decide; if blocking content with no intent of using it is abuse (or not), in the interests of the server (or not).

It is for the GM to judge your actions, not mine.

Please be assured that even though I don't play like you, speak like you or think like you I know exactly what your aim is.

In most things, observed behaviour betrays the intent of the individual.

Or, if I may put it more bluntly, if you behave like a selfish, myopic idiot, you are indeed, a selfish, myopic idiot...

actually even this thread be close ..i want to appeal the arena system

as i can see where those hatred coming from is basically imms lost the pw castle just for a week..so they do everything to ban people just for their selfish way...

GM pls arena need to be reconsider to be change the system as they show they greediness already on this thread..and not for legacy advantage is to giv chance to other guild too and play arena in peace in their respectable free time

this post no hateπŸ™‚

No I did not mean that legends was blocking it. I meant as we was allowing you to have the best score to have PW.
We still wanted to do arena because we enjoy it, castle win or no castle.

Locking arena from 3pm until 2am to stop imms doing it is grief play. Not only could we not do it but neither could other guilds.

The only way to win against us to to grief.

As for war, we turn up wether we have 5 people or 10. On a few occasions we haven't is when I haven't got people on for it. And I tell you no 1 is coming lol. You choose to stand there, that's on you.

But thank you for just admitting grief play. I hope Andy punishes you all and you get some sort of ban. Then maybe people can enjoy the server without you bellends.
thank you for clarification

as i can see where those hatred coming from is basically imms lost the pw castle just for a week..so they do everything to ban people just for their selfish way...

GM pls arena need to be reconsider to be change the system as they show they greediness already on this thread..and not for legacy advantage is to giv chance to other guild too and play arena in peace in their respectable free time

this post no hateπŸ™‚
Lmao that's ironic coming from you. Let's change arena rules to suit skye, because what skye wants skye has to have. Stop arse licking ammar and spend time with your husband it's embarrassing.

Let's change war rules, boss rules, arena rules just so skye and her little bf is happy.

No one even moans about pw castle other then you selfish lot. Stop us from doing it so we don't have a castle πŸ˜†πŸ˜† who actually cares. No one. The fact you all went out your way to stop atleast 3-4 guilds from doing arena just so we couldn't. Get a life mate.

this post no hateπŸ™‚

Skyee stop being silly and take a step back from ammars rhetoric. The issue is and always has been about people using afk chars to block arena. We dont care legends has it. They are our allies. Wd have hunted with them numerous times before. The issue is someone blocking content to spite others. Regardless of all the incoherent rambling and justification from ammar and nameless others here. It is purely grief play. No more no less.

this post no hateπŸ™‚

I know I said I was out but she makes it so, so easy...

'actually even this thread be close ..i want to appeal the arena system'

You do? The basis for your argument being that we are too good at it? Just get better.

'as i can see where those hatred coming from is basically imms lost the pw castle just for a week..so they do everything to ban people just for their selfish way...'

Your guild (and allied guilds) cheated. That's not a loss. It is cheating. Yes, I do think people should be held to account for cheating else why bother?

'GM pls arena need to be reconsider to be change the system as they show they greediness already on this thread..and not for legacy advantage is to giv chance to other guild too and play arena in peace in their respectable free time'

Nope, cant make sense of this one. Something about giving other guilds a chance but no logic to it.

Lmao that's ironic coming from you. Let's change arena rules to suit skye, because what skye wants skye has to have. Stop arse licking ammar and spend time with your husband it's embarrassing.

Let's change war rules, boss rules, arena rules just so skye and her little bf is happy.

No one even moans about pw castle other then you selfish lot. Stop us from doing it so we don't have a castle πŸ˜†πŸ˜† who actually cares. No one. The fact you all went out your way to stop atleast 3-4 guilds from doing arena just so we couldn't. Get a life mate.
and what c

GM have a look on this post this leader need to be ban...as u can see the leader of imms posting private life in thread not even in discussion this is how low she can go to...embarassing

Skyee stop being silly and take a step back from ammars rhetoric. The issue is and always has been about people using afk chars to block arena. We dont care legends has it. They are our allies. Wd have hunted with them numerous times before. The issue is someone blocking content to spite others. Regardless of all the incoherent rambling and justification from ammar and nameless others here. It is purely grief play. No more no less.
tbh..the thread is about arena so every1 is welcome to make opinion,comment,and suggestion...or imms only allowed to

I know I said I was out but she makes it so, so easy...

'actually even this thread be close ..i want to appeal the arena system'

You do? The basis for your argument being that we are too good at it? Just get better.

'as i can see where those hatred coming from is basically imms lost the pw castle just for a week..so they do everything to ban people just for their selfish way...'

Your guild (and allied guilds) cheated. That's not a loss. It is cheating. Yes, I do think people should be held to account for cheating else why bother?

'GM pls arena need to be reconsider to be change the system as they show they greediness already on this thread..and not for legacy advantage is to giv chance to other guild too and play arena in peace in their respectable free time'

Nope, cant make sense of this one. Something about giving other guilds a chance but no logic to it.
well lets just say..u talking behalf with ur imms but i will talk behalf of everyone

and what c
GM have a look on this post this leader need to be ban...as u can see the leader of imms posting private life in thread not even in discussion this is how low she can go to...embarassing
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Coming from the person who talks about me ingame?? its OK though i dont mind, makes me feel special 😘 Half the posts ammar make are slating people so bore off. You stick up for him then your just as bad imo. Don't give it if you can't take it. Yeah I leader Immortals and? I'm a very popular person, talk of everyone what can i say, i love it. Only hated by the haters but I know deep down you love me so it's ok πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

#Nogriefplayplease
#JusticeFor420
#JusticeForAllEffectByGriefPlay

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Coming from the person who talks about me ingame?? its OK though i dont mind, makes me feel special 😘 Half the posts ammar make are slating people so bore off. You stick up for him then your just as bad imo. Don't give it if you can't take it. Yeah I leader Immortals and? I'm a very popular person, talk of everyone what can i say, i love it. Only hated by the haters but I know deep down you love me so it's ok πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

#Nogriefplayplease
the only person talk about urself atm is u just ryt now....im here for the arena thread and i dont care about u

well lets just say..u talking behalf with ur imms but i will talk behalf of everyone

I argue from the point of view of an individual within a guild. That guild happens to be Imms.

I do not argue on 'behalf of everyone' as I do not represent 'everyone'. Neither do you.

It is irony in the supreme that you try to present yourself (presumably) as representing all of MIRs 'underdogs' whom you would have people believe Imms supress by our overwhelming guild strength and server supremacy.

Skye, stop. Think. Breathe.

Who holds all the walls at this time?

Who goes out of their way to PK, disrupt and generally make the rest of the server miserable?

Unbelievable.

I argue from the point of view of an individual within a guild. That guild happens to be Imms.

I do not argue on 'behalf of everyone' as I do not represent 'everyone'. Neither do you.

It is irony in the supreme that you try to present yourself (presumably) as representing all of MIRs 'underdogs' whom you would have people believe Imms supress by our overwhelming guild strength and server supremacy.

Skye, stop. Think. Breathe.

Who holds all the walls at this time?

Who goes out of their way to PK, disrupt and generally make the rest of the server miserable?

Unbelievable.
clap on this..finally some1 ithink got sense i pressume but ithink im wrng...but dont get me wrong u basically talking and depending imms,which is from begginning all im talking is about arena concept..soo i didnt know only imms can rule this forum ..as this is my 1st time joining in forum convo..and all im voicing out to GM is if they got problem on arena maybe need to look at it not because imms didnt get their own way now they here trying to ban people which is not very kind..do u think

clap on this..finally some1 ithink got sense i pressume but ithink im wrng...but dont get me wrong u basically talking and depending imms,which is from begginning all im talking is about arena concept..soo i didnt know only imms can rule this forum ..as this is my 1st time joining in forum convo..and all im voicing out to GM is if they got problem on arena maybe need to look at it not because imms didnt get their own way now they here trying to ban people which is not very kind..do u think
Arena ain't the problem, you are. You and your allies going out your way to block people from playing the game only to punish Immortals for winning it every week. Its not your job to punish anyone, who do you think you are?

I like to bring forward a suggestion for war. If you win it one week then you can't win it the next week, even if you do better in war you shouldn't have it as not fair on all the other guilds. Sounds stupid huh? Honestly, the stupidity here is laughable.

Arena ain't the problem, you are. You and your allies going out your way to block people from playing the game only to punish Immortals for winning it every week. Its not your job to punish anyone, who do you think you are?

I like to bring forward a suggestion for war. If you win it one week then you can't win it the next week, even if you do better in war you shouldn't have it as not fair on all the other guilds. Sounds stupid huh? Honestly, the stupidity here is laughable.
what u on about blocking u from winning,ididmt even win...omg so happy for thelegends on their winning what kind of alliance this isπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

hear,hear pooks u welcome to suggest no1 stopping u

Ur so stupid tbh. ur the one who blocked arena other week on 420 and others and here yet talking about fairness . ur so mad cunt enjoy being with no castles and im telling u if u keep grefing im gonna keep punshing u and make u cry like lil bitch hahahaha.

U obv mad slut who in fact no one knows u i think i made some people knows ur name in fourm u should thank me later. obv its fourm people giving opinions if ur un educated cunt who cant accpect other people opinons so ur not allowed here in fourm go back to forest whereu belong. and sky is respectable women not aslut like u licking all players dicks begging people to rap u. and it seems ur so jealous from her tbh u the one needs alife or husbaned to fk u so u prob chill haha.
Wow look at all this sexual tension I'm feeling from you.

I'm mad yes, pills keep me sain but slut? Hmm been called worse but unfortunately not true. Wouldn't be fair on all other women now if I took all their men πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ

And no I don't beg people to rap me, what is this Nicky Manaj concert??? Or did you mean rape? There's that word again. πŸ˜‘

Slightly off topic here no?? πŸ˜†

what u on about blocking u from winning,ididmt even win...omg so happy for thelegends on their winning what kind of alliance this isπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

hear,hear pooks u welcome to suggest no1 stopping u
We never intended to win arena.... legends would have won either way. Or even if you actually did arena you would have won the castle but no you chose to block arena from 3pm-2am with noobs from 6 allied guilds to stop us and 2 other guilds from even doing it. But your the spokes person for everyone, yet grief them at same time wtf
Are u making movie try not to laugh from 7 to 10 ? as u looks for me some one trying to achieve his dreams here ur just little bastard who licking asses. btw if u trying to get attention of aslut girl go to pookies shes so cheap tho.

I'm very cheap, correct. Ain't no high maintenence girl. Maccy Ds is a good enough date for me πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

See you just can't get my name out your mouth, is soooo cute 😘😘😘

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back