locking arena all day / grief play | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

locking arena all day / grief play

Status
Not open for further replies.
So u all went qq over blocking arena for 1 day and call it grief play. What about declare wars over 2 months every day with out showing which obv thats the main grief play. So u guys did grief play for 2 months till now and when we punish u lot for 1 day come here moaning.which shows what hypocriate people . So before looking at any thing else andy must look at war system and should give punishments at those declare and no show. So before u come here talk and cry about grief dont start it.View attachment 705
You all did that to us for a full year and we bitched about it and you told us stop crying. GM fixed that by making wars more expensive. Now some ppl do it back to you and you cry about it? And call us hypocrites?

So u all went qq over blocking arena for 1 day and call it grief play. What about declare wars over 2 months every day with out showing which obv thats the main grief play. So u guys did grief play for 2 months till now and when we punish u lot for 1 day come here moaning.which shows what hypocriate people . So before looking at any thing else andy must look at war system and should give punishments at those declare and no show. So before u come here talk and cry about grief dont start it.View attachment 705

War is s null point as we have turned up loads of times recently and given it a go. We got reduced numbers at the moment though and cant really compete at wars like we used to so wont be there every time. The war is declared incase we have the numbers to give it a go.

I can tell your just trying to justify your grief play now as you feel like your in the right for some reason. As i said, carry on with the bullshit. People will just quit and you will be left in an empty server with all ur shiny items you cant sell to anyone and no one to compete against or war. Game will die. Sfoot yourself in the foot.

If things don’t go imms way they will cry a river, every time there is a thread made by imms, either to do with “ guildy died droped his kit and it was server fault” or we can’t do this or that” as far as I see it no rules were broken. Stop crying and enjoy this brilliant server.

Am I right in assuming by ButchBitch's comment in the screen shot that it was thought to be Legends that was blocking arena so we win. This is not the case at all. We regularly take part and whether we come 1st or last we don't care but we get a shield for a little boost for our members who are all on at different times with members from UK, Italy, Sweeden, Greece etc etc. We would have been in the same position as other guilds on Sunday had we not arranged to do Arena challenge on Friday. We are not a big guild, we don't have a load of players on at the same time. We regularly do arena with just 2 or 3 players, it just so happened that we prearranged it and got 8 players on to do arena. But we don't resort to grief play. Personally I think whoever was responsible the GM should ban them, its not fair on others for these kind of actions to just go unpunished because they simply just carry on doing it.

Beebo
No I did not mean that legends was blocking it. I meant as we was allowing you to have the best score to have PW.
We still wanted to do arena because we enjoy it, castle win or no castle.

Locking arena from 3pm until 2am to stop imms doing it is grief play. Not only could we not do it but neither could other guilds.

The only way to win against us to to grief.

As for war, we turn up wether we have 5 people or 10. On a few occasions we haven't is when I haven't got people on for it. And I tell you no 1 is coming lol. You choose to stand there, that's on you.

But thank you for just admitting grief play. I hope Andy punishes you all and you get some sort of ban. Then maybe people can enjoy the server without you bellends.

If things don’t go imms way they will cry a river, every time there is a thread made by imms, either to do with “ guildy died droped his kit and it was server fault” or we can’t do this or that” as far as I see it no rules were broken. Stop crying and enjoy this brilliant server.

So not only imms but 420 can have the arena blocked the whole day by afk characters and we just got to live with it? when quite clearly grief play is not allowed on the server. Joey has admitted they did it to try punish us for wars...apparently.

I dont get this whole "crying" and qqing bullshit. Grow up. Actually see your turning people away from the game with your actions. I dont get the mentality at all.

War is s null point as we have turned up loads of times recently and given it a go. We got reduced numbers at the moment though and cant really compete at wars like we used to so wont be there every time. The war is declared incase we have the numbers to give it a go.

I can tell your just trying to justify your grief play now as you feel like your in the right for some reason. As i said, carry on with the bullshit. People will just quit and you will be left in an empty server with all ur shiny items you cant sell to anyone and no one to compete against or war. Game will die. Sfoot yourself in the foot.

Sadly OBW I think this is their end game. I did raise in another post many moons ago that as they wanted things so one sided and all in their favour why did they not just play on their own personal server? I don't think I got a coherent reply.

I honestly don't get why they expend so much energy trying to control, influence or otherwise hinder my game. Well, I do get it but it makes for a not very pleasant conclusion.

So not only imms but 420 can have the arena blocked the whole day by afk characters and we just got to live with it? when quite clearly grief play is not allowed on the server. Joey has admitted they did it to try punish us for wars...apparently.

I dont get this whole "crying" and qqing bullshit. Grow up. Actually see your turning people away from the game with your actions. I dont get the mentality at all.
No you don’t have to live with it, get your timer set and be ready to enter. Am sure other guilds don’t have any advantage over you guys in regards with entering the arena? You guys want it all on a gold plate? Need to put effort to gain it’s that simple.

U obv completely miss under standing the post. Butchbitch is member in immortals and obv its pookies alt every one knows that. No one against the legends pal. And obv they blocked arena last week when they wanted to beat legacy and told thier alliance to follow to block us. So they obv did the same we just show how hypocriate and less intilegence they are.
How did we block arena last week when legacy done it before us?? Lol 😆. They scored 40 but we wooped their score and realising they can't beat us they instead chose to grief lol. Good one.

A server rule was broken. It states clearly in the rules than grief play is not allowed. Locking people out of an area purely to stop them getting in is absolutely grief play by any possible definition

Anyone with any common sense would be able to see that, and I believe you can see it but are just denying and trying to justify it because you want an empty server

We don't complain when things don't go our way in a fair fight. But this is not a fight, it's anti-gameplay bullshit to try and ruin the game for others, and it's working

If GM doesn't start punishing this kind of bullshit there won't be anyone left to argue with

No you don’t have to live with it, get your timer set and be ready to enter. Am sure other guilds don’t have any advantage over you guys in regards with entering the arena? You guys want it all on a gold plate? Need to put effort to gain it’s that simple.
Get our timer set to what exactly?

A server rule was broken. It states clearly in the rules than grief play is not allowed. Locking people out of an area purely to stop them getting in is absolutely grief play by any possible definition

Anyone with any common sense would be able to see that, and I believe you can see it but are just denying and trying to justify it because you want an empty server

We don't complain when things don't go our way in a fair fight. But this is not a fight, it's anti-gameplay bullshit to try and ruin the game for others, and it's working

If GM doesn't start punishing this kind of bullshit there won't be anyone left to argue with
Lol how is it grief play? If you can meet the requirements to enter then how do you turn it into grief? So if some1 camps a boss 247 because he knows the timer is that regarded as grief also? I know exactly what’s happening you guys want the server for yourselfs only and will do anything to get your oppositions banned. And now you guys are threatening to leave in order for things to go your way? This is just pure bullshit crying

What’s this thread about? Arena? Has a time limit for guilds to be inside no?
Do you even know what your talking about????
Lol how is it grief play? If you can meet the requirements to enter then how do you turn it into grief? So if some1 camps a boss 247 because he knows the timer is that regarded as grief also? I know exactly what’s happening you guys want the server for yourselfs only and will do anything to get your oppositions banned. And now you guys are threatening to leave in order for things to go your way? This is just pure bullshit crying
Clearly haven't read anything anyone has said or to stupid to understand. I take it your one of the ones who's been locking arena so no one in game other then yourselves can do it??? Moron

Get our timer set to what exactly?

No I did not mean that legends was blocking it. I meant as we was allowing you to have the best score to have PW.
We still wanted to do arena because we enjoy it, castle win or no castle.

Locking arena from 3pm until 2am to stop imms doing it is grief play. Not only could we not do it but neither could other guilds.

The only way to win against us to to grief.

As for war, we turn up wether we have 5 people or 10. On a few occasions we haven't is when I haven't got people on for it. And I tell you no 1 is coming lol. You choose to stand there, that's on you.

But thank you for just admitting grief play. I hope Andy punishes you all and you get some sort of ban. Then maybe people can enjoy the server without you bell

You all did that to us for a full year and we bitched about it and you told us stop crying. GM fixed that by making wars more expensive. Now some ppl do it back to you and you cry about it? And call us hypocrites?
Listen simply no one of u can kid any body. if u all come here in same guild just trying hiding what u guys doing that wont help for future of the game. obv the only hypocite people who make main post crying about greifing which they obv doing it in bigger mass like declare war no showing . and even u guys wared us for all that period no show no one of us cried or made post about it and u guys had castles for just 5 months. if some one decalre u before and no show thats not mean u have to do with others . but what ever who do it to who we have to admit theres probems at war system as gm shouldnt allow greif plays for frist case weather at wars or arena . and if u talking about people to get banned will be obv people who greifing all the time and come here acting like vicitms like obv immortals . so all i can see here some mad and moaners who greif like immortals and blamming others guess thats define of hypocriate . but at the end we here to reach solution to stop greifing in general like immortals do at wars which we dont rly bother that much. but dont come now cry over some thing u started.

Troll.

You turn it into grief by entering with zero intent of doing the content within and end up with a score of '1'. The intent is to lock the content for 2 hours, apparently in order to 'punish'.

People 24/7 camp bosses to kill them. While I don't like it the game doesn't prevent it. I only commented on it as you raise it by way of a flawed argument rather than as a whinge or to 'cry' about it.

You clearly know nothing. The only opposition I would wish to see banned is the type that would block content and cause me and others grief merely because we are in different guilds (with, admittedly, a huge difference in an understanding of fair play and sportsmanship).

What possible use is a server 'all to ourself'? More than enough room for everyone. If anything, I would wish to see server busier.

The only bullshit is what you post.

Listen simply no one of u can kid any body. if u all come here in same guild just trying hiding what u guys doing that wont help for future of the game. obv the only hypocite people who make main post crying about greifing which they obv doing it in bigger mass like declare war no showing . and even u guys wared us for all that period no show no one of us cried or made post about it and u guys had castles for just 5 months. if some one decalre u before and no show thats not mean u have to do with others . but what ever who do it to who we have to admit theres probems at war system as gm shouldnt allow greif plays for frist case weather at wars or arena . and if u talking about people to get banned will be obv people who greifing all the time and come here acting like vicitms like obv immortals . so all i can see here some mad and moaners who greif like immortals and blamming others guess thats define of hypocriate . but at the end we here to reach solution to stop greifing in general like immortals do at wars which we dont rly bother that much. but dont come now cry over some thing u started.
My head hurts.

Do you even know what your talking about????

Clearly haven't read anything anyone has said or to stupid to understand. I take it your one of the ones who's been locking arena so no one in game other then yourselves can do it??? Moron
What’s with using foul language? I must have hit the right spot…… getting all aggressive also try read everything yourself cos clearly none of you like my answers.

How did we block arena last week when legacy done it before us?? Lol 😆. They scored 40 but we wooped their score and realising they can't beat us they instead chose to grief lol. Good one.
is it arena for only legacy ? or theres anoter 5 guilds u blocked at arena last week . who u trying to kid rly and instead of crying and blame others. go fix ur self frist dont greif so others wont do same to u. u rly sad person who trying do every thing just to make lies to hide ur truth. get alife ur getting worse

This tbh.

Our only day to do arena is Sunday because that's the only day we have time for all of us.

This is the second Sunday in a row that people have sat in there doing fk all locking people out.

We know we ain't going to win we just do it for wood badge and fun.

I understand guilds on here have drama with each other but fucking over the rest of the guilds that enjoy the arena and arent apart of that drama is bullshit.

is it arena for only legacy ? or theres anoter 5 guilds u blocked at arena last week . who u trying to kid rly and instead of crying and blame others. go fix ur self frist dont greif so others wont do same to u. u rly sad person who trying do every thing just to make lies to hide ur truth. get alife ur getting worse
You make literally no sense in what your saying. What other guilds do I have to block anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back