Rewind required urgently | Page 4 | The Legend of Mir

Rewind required urgently

Ag

Again. Nothing racist there. Never even mentioned race. I asked simple questions and you are too blind and stupid to answer them. Trash
If you not religious why you bring religion into it? In other words your saying Islam is the right religion?

Sorroco - Your a bellend bud let me just remind you on here as I’m sure your wife/girlfriend/boyfriend tells you this on a daily occurrence so let me also tell you this, I ain’t arsed if I get banned rarely use the forums for much, but hey ho !!!!

He did not insult our religeon in those private message you showed us, he claimed that you are a thief then asked what Allah (God in arabic) says about thieves in the new testament, you then blanked him and asked if he was drunk (quite an odd way to reply).

If I were you i'd delete that post it only brings you embarrassment for a non-muslim to know something that a muslim should 100% know is a huge shame.
It’s insulting to ask about ones god. If your that intrigued to learn google it. Do not ask people directly esp after u jus lost a weapon and are crying. That means there intent of aggression in the question which yea is racist. Simple

If you not religious why you bring religion into it? In other words your saying Islam is the right religion?
He just asked him what our god (the other guy's god) says about thieves, assumingly to remind him how bad he is in his faith which worked quite well and embarrassed him

I've said nothing racist. I've said lots of things against religion because I'm strongly against religion. But that's not racist. Religion is not race.

It is like saying I am strongly against playing Legend of Mir Arcadia, but yet I am posting on its forum. Why would you bring religion into it if your strongly against it?

It’s insulting to ask about ones god. If your that intrigued to learn google it. Do not ask people directly esp after u jus lost a weapon and are crying. That means there intent of aggression in the question which yea is racist. Simple
Oh my god, la illah ila allah. What he said was 100% not racist, its not insulting to ask someone what their god says in their holy book! He didn't ask it in a rude manner either he didnt insult their god or their religeon whilst asking it!! Please stop

this seems to going way out of hand, theres some basic facts that andy can look over. end of the day, this issue was caused by server fault, not a single person, having a go at each other achieves 0.

Any one who thinks it was a 1v1 and i died it utterly deluded,

sever gate opened, everyone logged on, everyone complained of lagg that caused a drop. this is a fact, the rest is up to andy

He just asked him what our god (the other guy's god) says about thieves, assumingly to remind him how bad he is in his faith which worked quite well and embarrassed him
But the initial context of accusing him of being a thief when he wasn’t, was in fact incorrect. Defamation of character, sue him 😂

Oh my god, la illah ila allah. What he said was 100% not racist, its not insulting to ask someone what their god says in their holy book! He didn't ask it in a rude manner either he didnt insult their god or their religeon whilst asking it!! Please stop
What zade did is no doubt good, reminding a thief for what the punishments are for him in the afterlife why do you think its a bad thing? Ask any islamic scholar what zade did would earn a good deed in our religeon IF the person was a thief.

If there is no rewind he is saying he's done with Mir, so here it hoping it does not get rewound. Downside AlsirAL looses out the weapon but I would happily reimburse if it meant Zade and racist bullshit was gone.
Pmsl hypocritical words considering you're the racist here, prick

He did not insult our religeon in those private message you showed us, he claimed that you are a thief then asked what Allah (God in arabic) says about thieves in the new testament, you then blanked him and asked if he was drunk (quite an odd way to reply).

If I were you i'd delete that post it only brings you embarrassment for a non-muslim to know something that a muslim should 100% know is a huge shame.
I am Muslim and ur father know me well your just kid brother and I’m not talking shity like you he bring religion in shit game thts why I don’t like

Yea if he had STOLEN the weapon then it would been bad. But where did stealing or theft come into this? And as Sorroco explained how those remarks are racist.

this seems to going way out of hand, theres some basic facts that andy can look over. end of the day, this issue was caused by server fault, not a single person, having a go at each other achieves 0.

Any one who thinks it was a 1v1 and i died it utterly deluded,

sever gate opened, everyone logged on, everyone complained of lagg that caused a drop. this is a fact, the rest is up to andy
But u were inside the castle? And fighting or running arround the castle to save it? Where’s the server error?

But the initial context of accusing him of being a thief when he wasn’t, was in fact incorrect. Defamation of character, sue him 😂
I do not know who the person/player is so this is why I did not claim him to be a thief. However calling someone who is not a thief a thief isn't a good thing either, that would be a negative point. But lets say he was a thief and zade said this to him (that screenshot), in our religeon he would get a good deed from god in the afterlife since he gave the other person a reminder of the punishment that awaits a thief.

But of course if that person was not a thief then this is not good thing to say and just a false accusation but NOTHING to do with religeon and no racism at all

Guys it’s game some ppl drop some ppl get so it’s wep ppl drop rare things no cry alsiral rich person he don’t cry I got weap for you Whn I’m in game and it’s rare and gift I will pm you in game atm busy tomrrow please be on

Back