Rewind required urgently | The Legend of Mir

Rewind required urgently

zad48231

Leading Contributor
We had 1 single person on because login gate was down, but enemy are still logged on and were able to take castle off us. Then when gate goes back up everyone logs on at the same time which made AlsirAl lag and ended up dropped his weapon.

If this isn't rewound I'm done

Wait wait,,, how does that qualify for rewind? It has nothing to do with server as every other players were playing fine without any issue. Because SirAl lagged and died and droped his kit this does not amount to rewind. I have died plenty of time in caves and hunts and Pk and lost kit
We had 1 single person on because login gate was down, but enemy are still logged on and were able to take castle off us. Then when gate goes back up everyone logs on at the same time which made AlsirAl lag and ended up dropped his weapon.

bro how com he was runing with all off u an laggs wtf why u keep lieing

He simply died and droped his weapon and it was earned legitimate by Lucifer. There is no way Andy can get involved in this.

Lucifer couldn't pk a wet paper bag. The chance of that dropping if we were all online was exactly zero percent. This loss was entirely because the login gate was down, there's a very obvious reason why Andy needs to get involved. If you can't see that then you're just lying to yourself

If that was the case then Alis should have known better to engage in PK if he was on his own against a lot of opponents. It seems to me the weapon was acquired fairly. Never nice to lose a weapon but to say it was acquired by theft is a joke. To also throw your loyalty weight about to force scorpions hand is also a joke. From what I heard Alis was fighting prior to this for quite a while….

Lucifer couldn't pk a wet paper bag. The chance of that dropping if we were all online was exactly zero percent. This loss was entirely because the login gate was down, there's a very obvious reason why Andy needs to get involved. If you can't see that then you're just lying to yourself
If doesn’t matter what Lucifer can kill or can’t every dog has it’s day no matter how good or shit you are. And you said it yourself the chance of it dropping if you were all on would been 0%. Meaning not all of your guild was online nothing wrong with gates as other players were online. And as mamoset mentioned you can’t throw your loyalty weight around to blackmail

But it wasn’t….. it’s that simple bro.
So there was no server issues? There was about 15 of us trying to log in to fight in war and none of us could. You trying to say we all randomly had very specific internet connection problems at the same time where we could connect to everything except arcadia, but it wasn't a problem with arcadia? Great joke

realistically it wouldn't of happened if the gate wasn't down, or the server got closed when the gate went down, dropping of the wep aside, they gained a castle which imms was unable to defend due to the fact the gate was down. and jus so happen to play in their favour that they had more on before the gate went down.. not to mention the free roam of bosses people had while the server was up and no1 could get on for majority of the day. point is there are several reasons why a rewind isn't really a bad solution to it.

Death caused by server issues = not his fault

Literally as simple as that
But it wasn’t a server issue if there was still a lot on. You can spin it however you like… Als should never have compromised himself to the point of potentially losing kit knowing he was vastly outnumbered. He took a risk and he was caught out, play with fire and expect to be burnt I’m afraid.

That old chest nut…. Why the hell did Al go to a war solo? I mean he was inside the castle that’s where he dropped his weapon? That’s not a server fault it’s a user fault LOL. Which idiot goes into a war on his Todd’s against multiple enemies…. Oh wait AlsirAl

realistically it wouldn't of happened if the gate wasn't down, or the server got closed when the gate went down, dropping of the wep aside, they gained a castle which imms was unable to defend due to the fact the gate was down. and jus so happen to play in their favour that they had more on before the gate went down.. not to mention the free roam of bosses people had while the server was up and no1 could get on for majority of the day. point is there are several reasons why a rewind isn't really a bad solution to it.
If the gate was down? How did they aquire the castle? Seems quite puzzling LOL. Your talking nonsense mate, if the gate was “down” how the hell did they manage to get on then? Seems to me your using this as an excuse for AlsirAl mistake and thinking his a don dad walking into a castle on his own when really he jus got showed his a cowboy. I feel for u really do lost many a weapon in my time …. Never cried and asked for a rewind LOL. Zade and co didn’t know u could stoop this low.

Here’s a simple fact…. U PK U DIE U DROP. Law of the game isn’t it? Next time don’t go to a war if ur that upset by it…

So there was no server issues? There was about 15 of us trying to log in to fight in war and none of us could. You trying to say we all randomly had very specific internet connection problems at the same time where we could connect to everything except arcadia, but it wasn't a problem with arcadia? Great joke
The point is the players that were online simply had no issue just like Lucifer. So why does it matter about the rest who could log or couldn’t? Zade you know better yourself how this works and yet you trying to fool yourself….

If the gate was down? How did they aquire the castle? Seems quite puzzling LOL. Your talking nonsense mate, if the gate was “down” how the hell did they manage to get on then? Seems to me your using this as an excuse for AlsirAl mistake and thinking his a don dad walking into a castle on his own when really he jus got showed his a cowboy. I feel for u really do lost many a weapon in my time …. Never cried and asked for a rewind LOL. Zade and co didn’t know u could stoop this low.

Here’s a simple fact…. U PK U DIE U DROP. Law of the game isn’t it? Next time don’t go to a war if ur that upset by it…
Wasn't* down it was a mistake which I edited calm ur passions lad jesus, yes the gate went down, not sure what time but whoever was STILL logged on when it went down remained on, however other people couldn't log in therefore imms couldn't log on as most log during the evening when unfortunately the gate was down.....

Maybe stop being so argumentative and try using some common sense you'll understand abit better

Back