Rewind required urgently | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Rewind required urgently

But it wasn’t….. it’s that simple bro.
but it was...... theres no argument here.

as i said to guild if this was the other way around, we wud react the same. this is also a fact before people make this personal.

heres an example

Brolly fights for 30 mins and never goes below 50% hp, then all of a sudden gm re sorts login gate, huge lag spikes (look in general chat, everyone comment). Brolly lags due to reasons beyond his control and is stood still for 20 secs, Imms jump on him and kill him and take his ely arm.

in normal play and i dont tt then fair play,

but my history of play is well documented!!

1)if i have internet issues i come to war in "shop kit" and then get abuse from the other side
2) if my internet looks ok i turn up in decent kit and tt faster than anyone, again get plenty of abuse from u lot for this

end of the day, this whole situation came from sever issues, period! if you personally want to think differently then that's up to you, the only persons thoughts that really matter here is andy's. Its his server and we all agree to his rules. The outcome of this situation will no doubt spilt opinion

You don't need the login gate if you're already logged on... Come on, basics here....
Stop crying dude. Ur mate went to a war on his own dies drops wep … THE END. His naive enough to think he can handle multiple enemies that’s his problem. Now he has to deal wit it. U cant go arround asking for rewinds cos u lose kit by GOING INTO A CASTLE IN A WAR ON UR OWN AND DYING TRYING TO SAVE IT.

That’s jus plain dumb. U snooze u lose. Unlucky mate. Better luck next time.

Answer me this Zade; shoes on the other foot, Imms are online, Brolly rocks up to the fight, outnumbered, dies and drops weapon. Are you giving him it back? I already know the answer to that one.

Answer me this Zade; shoes on the other foot, Imms are online, Brolly rocks up to the fight, outnumbered, dies and drops weapon. Are you giving him it back? I already know the answer to that one.
LOL brolly is hated in server for being a good Pk and it’s deffo NO No no matter what!!

Also, how many times over the years have we took advantage of someone’s lag spike or been took advantage of? Sometimes it’s the only time people die, because like Als said, most of the time people can see the situation unfolding and TT before it gets too close for comfort. It’s a part of the game, can’t ask for a rewind because of it. We’d all be owed tons of kit back.

as i said to guild if this was the other way around, we wud react the same. this is also a fact before people make this personal.

heres an example

Brolly fights for 30 mins and never goes below 50% hp, then all of a sudden gm re sorts login gate, huge lag spikes (look in general chat, everyone comment). Brolly lags due to reasons beyond his control and is stood still for 20 secs, Imms jump on him and kill him and take his ely arm.

1)if i have internet issues i come to war in "shop kit" and then get abuse from the other side
2) if my internet looks ok i turn up in decent kit and tt faster than anyone, again get plenty of abuse from u lot for this

end of the day, this whole situation came from sever issues, period! if you personally want to think differently then that's up to you, the only persons thoughts that really matter here is andy's. Its his server and we all agree to his rules. The outcome of this situation will no doubt spilt opinion
There isn’t any arguments but you guys trying to get a rewind when u lose a weapon is ridiculous. Lag spikes yea? Why the hell u go inside the castle then? U messed up I’m afraid and died. Unlucky. Next time when u have spikes don’t go war. I never war when I have lag. Lag is common it occurs time to
Time now u can’t come on here asking for a rewind because u lost a weapon to it. I’ve also lost many a kit like that. U brush it off and move on but asking for a rewind is a bit of a selfish move and frankly it’s hilarious.

Better luck next time mate. Merry Christmas Lucifer.

Unlucky AlsirAL don't like seeing anyone loose kit at war regardless of situation we all know going to war is a risk full stop.
We had 1 single person on because login gate was down, but enemy are still logged on and were able to take castle off us. Then when gate goes back up everyone logs on at the same time which made AlsirAl lag and ended up dropped his weapon.

If this isn't rewound I'm done

Looking at the pms you spewting your racism about Allah again because of this - I actually hope Scorpion does not rewind it and you leave. Ill then happily reimburse AlsirAL to buy a weapon.

Unlucky AlsirAL

heres an example

What I don’t understand is you were ingame and moving fine like everyone else… if the gates were down it only effects people who were not logged ingame yet but you were and everything was fine. You died in a fair fight and need to accept it.

+1 I agree on a rewind, this does not seem fair at all. Hope Alsir Al gets his weapon back, was not his fault.
It was literally a server issue we had the same on project 69 as well nobody could log on and I got laggy a couple times.

Don't know why everyone getting heated up please calm down.

And @zad48231 best option would probably be to private message Scorpian, this thread is ruined no way will GM read through all of these arguments m8

Unlucky AlsirAL don't like seeing anyone loose kit at war regardless of situation we all know going to war is a risk full stop.

Looking at the pms you spewting your racism about Allah again because of this - I actually hope Scorpion does not rewind it and you leave. Ill then happily reimburse AlsirAL to buy a weapon.

Unlucky AlsirAL
I also saw those pms , zade being racist … can we play post that on here so people can see how narrow minded zade is?

P.s yo hiren long time. Hope u good bro.

Unlucky AlsirAL
Zade has nothing to do with the rewind, if rewind happens it would be because of AlsirAl, very unfortunate

heres an example

100% agree with this, you should contact the GM privately and I hope you get your weapon back, very unlucky tbf.

+1 I agree on a rewind, this does not seem fair at all. Hope Alsir Al gets his weapon back, was not his fault.
It was literally a server issue we had the same on project 69 as well nobody could log on and I got laggy a couple times.

And @zad48231 best option would probably be to private message Scorpian, this thread is ruined no way will GM read through all of these arguments m8
Ye ur right it wasn’t his fault entering a castle at war on his own and dying. Completely not his fault LOL. Cry hard.

Zade has nothing to do with the rewind, if rewind happens it would be because of AlsirAl, very unfortunate

100% agree with this, you should contact the GM privately and I hope you get your weapon back, very

100% agree with this, you should contact the GM privately and I hope you get your weapon back, very unlucky tbf.
yes unlucky for losing it and only way he will get it back is by PK or buy it. I hope that’s what you mean

High time we have a better and closer moderator as this has been long over due, Andy needs to pull several finger out here as this threatens the survival of this server, it should of been rebooted far earlier when several people reported there was problems, reboot is standard in these circumstances and we should be reimbursed for lost time, the end is nye!!!!

I also saw those pms , zade being racist … can we play post that on here so people can see how narrow minded zade is?

P.s yo hiren long time. Hope u good bro.
Zade being racist I saw those pms too but as a muslim myself I acknowledge why he had to say those stuff, it was mainly because of the shitty thieves that are on arcadia and a lot of them are unfortunately muslim you can't deny that honestly. Obviously what he did was wrong and I'm sure he won't repeat.

I'm sure zade's moved on i did comment on his fb post and say that this is unacceptable etc etc he probably regrets saying that stuff but at the same time i dont blame him 100% Im 10000% sure someone or groups of people pissed him off till he had to insult them in this manner.

But this is where you’re wrong. It was his fault… if it was a 1v1 situation and not outnumbered then he clearly thought he could take and kill Lucifer, Al lags but Lucifer didn’t (not a server issue, an ISP issue) and dies. Game over… the fact that ‘15’ people couldn’t log in is irrelevant I'm afraid.

If there is no rewind he is saying he's done with Mir, so here it hoping it does not get rewound. Downside AlsirAL looses out the weapon but I would happily reimburse if it meant Zade and racist bullshit was gone.

Server needs a rewind. Castles shouldn't be lost due to server issues regardless. People who never logged out had free roam. Alsiral lagged due to servers gate being fixed and everyone trying to log on at once. Server should have been rebooted all together and not just let people spam login. 100% should be a rewind. Totally unfair. If it was the other way round, then I'd agree the same.

Back