Rewind required urgently | Page 3 | The Legend of Mir

Rewind required urgently

Zade being racist I saw those pms too but as a muslim myself I acknowledge why he had to say those stuff, it was mainly because of the shitty thieves that are on arcadia and a lot of them are unfortunately muslim you can't deny that honestly. Obviously what he did was wrong and I'm sure he won't repeat.

I'm sure zade's moved on i did comment on his fb post and say that this is unacceptable etc etc he probably regrets saying that stuff but at the same time i dont blame him 100% Im 10000% sure someone or groups of people pissed him off till he had to insult them in this manner.
Again… this ‘Protect Zade’ mentality needs to stop, he’s a grown ass man, if he chooses to insult someone because of their religion over pixels then that’s on him, no excusing it. He didn’t have to bring religion into it at all.

Zade being racist I saw those pms too but as a muslim myself I acknowledge why he had to say those stuff, it was mainly because of the shitty thieves that are on arcadia and a lot of them are unfortunately muslim you can't deny that honestly. Obviously what he did was wrong and I'm sure he won't repeat.

I'm sure zade's moved on i did comment on his fb post and say that this is unacceptable etc etc he probably regrets saying that stuff but at the same time i dont blame him 100% Im 10000% sure someone or groups of people pissed him off till he had to insult them in this manner.
But they didn’t steal it ? He got pked lol. So what exactly are you acknowledging? Take your tongue out of his bum sunshine.

Where the fuck is the response from Andy to his mega cash cow, least he can do is respond and then close this post before it gets more toxic that it already is. Oops to late 👻

+1 I agree on a rewind, this does not seem fair at all. Hope Alsir Al gets his weapon back, was not his fault.
It was literally a server issue we had the same on project 69 as well nobody could log on and I got laggy a couple times.

Don't know why everyone getting heated up please calm down.

And @zad48231 best option would probably be to private message Scorpian, this thread is ruined no way will GM read through all of these arguments m8
DF4BF4BF-A164-49C5-8A3E-822FF6089D3C.jpeg

+1 I agree on a rewind, this does not seem fair at all. Hope Alsir Al gets his weapon back, was not his fault.
It was literally a server issue we had the same on project 69 as well nobody could log on and I got laggy a couple times.

Don't know why everyone getting heated up please calm down.

And @zad48231 best option would probably be to private message Scorpian, this thread is ruined no way will GM read through all of these arguments m8
Mustafa your sure your muslim brother

Attachments

• A0E0FD78-79CA-407E-B0CD-5BB54CB20610.jpeg
    A0E0FD78-79CA-407E-B0CD-5BB54CB20610.jpeg
    244.6 KB · Views: 7
Again… this ‘Protect Zade’ mentality needs to stop, he’s a grown ass man, if he chooses to insult someone because of their religion over pixels then that’s on him, no excusing it. He didn’t have to bring religion into it at all.
You have no idea what they did to him, they gave him worse and far more personal threats, if you ask me yes he is in the wrong but he was pressured into doing that shit because of how they treated him.

Honestly I don't have this 'protect Zade mentality' like you're saying I don't even know the dude but I know the sort of shit thats been going on the server, as a bystander I know exactly everything they've said to him and its not fair at all tbh, therefore why can I not tell the truth?

I've said nothing racist. I've said lots of things against religion because I'm strongly against religion. But that's not racist. Religion is not race.

I've said nothing racist. I've said lots of things against religion because I'm strongly against religion. But that's not racist. Religion is not race.
U asking him about his god is a tidy bit racist mate? Unless ur blind and oblivious to that?

I also hope there is no rewind, means no more Mir, no more gg, no more grinding, can more on to pastures greener 👽
Brother there will be plenty of Mir plenty of gg and plenty of fun. So no more Mir cos AlsirAl drops a weapon LOL don’t kid ur self brah. xx

You have no idea what they did to him, they gave him worse and far more personal threats, if you ask me yes he is in the wrong but he was pressured into doing that shit because of how they treated him.

Honestly I don't have this 'protect Zade mentality' like you're saying I don't even know the dude but I know the sort of shit thats been going on the server, as a bystander I know exactly everything they've said to him and its not fair at all tbh, therefore why can I not tell the truth?
But this is what I’m talking about, you’re going on as if it’s only Zade that’s experience these things. It was happening before Zade came to Arcadia and will happen long after he’s gone because people are so narrow minded. It just shouldn’t happen full stop.

Mustafa your sure your muslim brother
He did not insult our religeon in those private message you showed us, he claimed that you are a thief then asked what Allah (God in arabic) says about thieves in the new testament, you then blanked him and asked if he was drunk (quite an odd way to reply).

If I were you i'd delete that post it only brings you embarrassment for a non-muslim to know something that a muslim should 100% know is a huge shame.

LOL
You got a big mouth for an anonymous forum account. Probably a level 120 living 4ft inside brolly's arse
LOL nah mate u know me well. Jus took a break from the game. I use to kick ur ass arround all over the place. xx

Back