Announcement - Update to Epic Guild Hunts and Weekly Challenges | Page 4 | The Legend of Mir

Announcement Update to Epic Guild Hunts and Weekly Challenges

It's all about balance isn't it.

If everyone got loads of Ely ore(I don't even know what it looks like or what it's used for YET!) You would all upgrade your kit and then sit on a pedestal in SZ so people can look at how amazing your kit is. There would be no hunger from you high levels players to play anymore, it's like most things in life, you work hard for something and get excited to get it, but when you have it you feel underwhelmed and you want something better or more.

But at the same time, grinding and saving for these things needs to be reasonable. I wonder when there will be a new pack for the server like some new lands, kits and level increases to release new life into the game?

For me I'm happy with what I've got and that's only Holycrystal gear and enjoying my game time very much.

I think the whole you have to do it as a guild rather than solo is so that it's makes the high level players create and runs guilds so the rest of us low level peasants have somewhere to call a little community, it will benefit you to get more ores and benefit the small folk like myself to have places to go and learn from your experience.

All about balance, I guarantee if scorp dropped all the Ely ores you needed into your bag, tomorrow, next week, next month you would be bored and crying out for new server content.

I don't know Danielle who apparently exploited the server, but what they have done is gone beyond and above to get them, sacrificing their own Real Life and sitting in front of a computer all day and night, it's their life let them live it as they please, they have worked hard in game I assume to do that which anyone could have done I suppose.

Anyway just a thanks again as always for keeping this great game ticking over for us to enjoy, 20 years ago and now the opportunity to enjoy it all over again is quite frankly amazing. Well done to all involved, keeping the server alive, all the help you guys on forums and friendlies in game, much appreciated.

Also last but not leasr.WarRor stop PK'in me ya meat head 🤣

Idk how people are getting so little ores , we had alot of hidden ores drop that where only visible by 1 player, idk if this is a bug or not but personally I enjoy it's like that

We are pleased to have finally been able to update and improve some group and Guild features on Arcadia!

It has been two years since the implementation of Epic Guild Hunts and since we last updated the Weekly Challenges.

Weekly Challenges​

Baal, Diablo, Sunken Ship and Yimoogi Challenges now have updated monsters stats, drops and entry requirements.

Epic Guild Hunts​

Each Epic Guild Hunt has been updated with new monster stats and drops plus some changes to their dynamics:
Reduction in sub-boss spawns
An increase in monster spawns by.. double!
An increase in monster drops, including possible runes and upgrade mats
Players will no longer be able to teleport on these maps
Increase in hunt time to 90 minutes
Level 20 guilds can only enter 1 hunt per week – unlock 2 at level 30

Furthermore, there has been a lot of discussion recently on the forum regarding wizard pets. Changes here were made before that discussion so we may have not have yet fully considered those opinions.

There has been a slight change to tameable pets including enabling Ogre Fighter / Ogre Warriors to be tamed.

This is not intended to be a solution to the overall situation!

Finally we have fixed a potential Tao Assist mode issue.

Happy Hunting

The post Update to Epic Guild Hunts and Weekly Challenges appeared first on The Legend of Mir.

More...
After the nice add on game i hope we see a better xp on gg caves like be4 and the Drake swamping should be more in there

Plus i think game is fine u just need to stop taking ideas from ppl prob is when u change something they will say no it was ok be4 if not they keep asking no Matter how hard u work to improve the game they will not happy i think u should do what u see better for server to no let it die
As u was doing it by ur self be4 ty for good work @Scorpian @Warda

Hoping a nice event for us

Brolly.

Back