Announcement - Update to Epic Guild Hunts and Weekly Challenges | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Announcement Update to Epic Guild Hunts and Weekly Challenges

Wow, so if a level 30 guild gets 4 ores in total and divides them among 10 people, each person gets 0.4 Elysian ores! That means if they did 2 epic hunts, they'd almost have 1 complete Elysian ore each.

It's really unbelievable! Honestly, if I needed to upgrade my armor or weapon to the third stage, I'd be so upset.

I believe it's time to respectfully pass the server management to someone who can maintain balance and keep the game active. The server's pk/PvP activity is declining, and your response is this update. Instead of attracting players back, this update will cause even more to quit.

I think Arcadia is slowly turning into another end of life p69, but you have the power to change that. I know you're busy, but with the huge amount of money you make, you could easily hire more developers. Even just one extra would make a big difference. Please consider it before it's too late.

#uncap DC in PVP
Fristly about ur moaning or trying to '' flex'' at dc , my dc is 2700 + , can easily make it 2800+ with dc weapon , and i can notice aclear change in damage and dont think theres problem on it , about ores in frist place u lots did moan about guilds exploiting and bull shit asked for change , and that up date clearly stops it , and yet u guys still moaning ? i dont wounder any thing tbh as lots of u just used to come here moaning for non sense which thats not the place for that , at last verision it was at same ratio as well at all players , so why u didnt grind or could do quarter he done ? , another clear thing why would even bother about ely ore if u just save and buying finished items any way , as ores or lack of ores not areason rly for any one quit tbh , even im some one could get advantage from last pervious one, but tbh its more fairer atm for some reasons , about pk i agree theres kind lack of challanging ,but obv theres lots of u bullying pvers , flexing by name of '' pkers '' , so instead of flexing over pvers what about ask me for a 1 v 1 , but clearly u knows u cant not even others , and lately new noobs joining the sever so we need to be more reasonable , despite who enemie , whos allie , who hate who , thats not the place to sort that out or even for moaning .

I think your reply is a bit harsh , some players don’t voice here on the forum due to language barriers etc
I fully understand the need for change , I have already got a few ideas on how our guild must adapt to the change but I can’t help myself if I don’t stick up for my guild
Last night they felt disappointed and down hearted with the changes No drama here just voicing some reflection on what we found and discussed during the and after the hunt.
A wheel is meant to turn ……
Totally understandable but you mentioned ely ore and as I noted when I checked logs you left at least two on the floor.

I was of course referring above to the two who were suspended recently and have since waged a campaign of hate.

My god did you two go to the same drama school?

This thread is full of bitterness and contempt. I have no time for it. Cry into your keyboard all you want but please kerb your toxicity before it's too late.

Theres too much nonsense about "exploits". You all had two years to enjoy the previous versions, now the content is updated and actually fairer. Obviously the previous system wasn't working if only one player had the time and skill to enjoy it. That wasn't going to change..

Challenge maps will always get updated as they get outdated through server progression. Two years is reasonable.

Ironically most of you complaining were the ones who asked for updates to the Guild hunts!

I suspect there will be a lot of embarrassment here when you actually leave sz and go hunting

Wow what a response, the community give feedback and get this reaction....

I must have read this in a different way to you, to me its feedback from the userbase that supports the server and wants to see it do well and not loose more people, we would love to see more people play!

Of course people will vent but ignore the fat and take the meat from what people are saying, it has valid feedback and it can be used to improve the server if you choose,

2 years to change is server progression? if it was a week / month after it landed it would have been a bug now its just pointless and the effort could have been used to add something new (wiz pet tame addition was nice even though I am no where near it lol) ? or at least towards something new which is why people have vented I would imagine.

This is mild stuff on this post, from the user case & feedback documents I have to read on a weekly basis for systems I spec up / create solutions for or try to fix!, but you take away from them what you choose to I guess.

As for embarrassment when we leave safe zone... well if its worth while and beneficially to do so I am sure that they would.

Trump for project lead I say MMGA (make mir great again) ;) (joke by the way don't ban me....

I think this is all great.

Tbh who cares if some one took advantage, their kit will be outdated soon enough. Another lvl rise after Easter and a new set of rings and necklaces and a certain someone will just have to find another way to maximise personal gain

I also want to point out, if someone invests serious amount of time in game, more then any normal person with an actual life could ever even dream of investing , then doesn’t that person deserve happiness through the game?

I think this is all great.

Tbh who cares if some one took advantage, their kit will be outdated soon enough. Another lvl rise after Easter and a new set of rings and necklaces and a certain someone will just have to find another way to maximise personal gain

I also want to point out, if someone invests serious amount of time in game, more then any normal person with an actual life could ever even dream of investing , then doesn’t that person deserve happiness through the game?
If the guild challenge was suppose to be exploited like that why wasn't anyone else doing it? Because everyone knows it's wrong. This is gonna set back ALOT of players. Gritt stated they got 2 ores(2 which was missed said andy) that's 4. So that means not everyone is gonna get 1 ore, what's the point in doing it at all? That's the sole purpose people do epics for. Ours resets Monday, we will check it out then before we judge ourselves.

Maybe more has changed and it will take about a month or two of regular hunting to see the changes on an average.

I’m not saying Ely Ore will be easier to get, but hopefully other drops and gold rates have been improved that will be noticeable in time.

Can’t believe Mustafa said hand the server keys to somebody else, when there is literally nobody else can keeping servers running for as long as Scorpian and Warda have done. Especially whilst retaining significant player interest.

instead of complaining about others achievment and compairing what others got and u dont..start minding urs and cope with the changes...tbh theres lot of things that gm done ingame recently that helps alot and people need to look back on that.good example on that is buying shop items using ds,pet cant steal in sz,timer on pet,dura stop on sz and even more. so for few things change dnt agree on ur need i dont think is fair to show hatred and show tantrum tbh

Maybe more has changed and it will take about a month or two of regular hunting to see the changes on an average.

I’m not saying Ely Ore will be easier to get, but hopefully other drops and gold rates have been improved that will be noticeable in time.

Can’t believe Mustafa said hand the server keys to somebody else, when there is literally nobody else can keeping servers running for as long as Scorpian and Warda have done. Especially whilst retaining significant player interest.

;) Bearing in mind unless I skimmed logs too fast and missed details, there was only 4 of them hunting, only cleared half the mobs and didn't kill all the subs. Facts are important. This thread is just outrage for the sake of outrage. The only way to fairly increase ely ore drops while dealing with what was considered by many as exploitative behaviour was to change the set up.. but.. outrage!

Fristly about ur moaning or trying to '' flex'' at dc , my dc is 2700 + , can easily make it 2800+ with dc weapon , and i can notice aclear change in damage and dont think theres problem on it , about ores in frist place u lots did moan about guilds exploiting and bull shit asked for change , and that up date clearly stops it , and yet u guys still moaning ? i dont wounder any thing tbh as lots of u just used to come here moaning for non sense which thats not the place for that , at last verision it was at same ratio as well at all players , so why u didnt grind or could do quarter he done ? , another clear thing why would even bother about ely ore if u just save and buying finished items any way , as ores or lack of ores not areason rly for any one quit tbh , even im some one could get advantage from last pervious one, but tbh its more fairer atm for some reasons , about pk i agree theres kind lack of challanging ,but obv theres lots of u bullying pvers , flexing by name of '' pkers '' , so instead of flexing over pvers what about ask me for a 1 v 1 , but clearly u knows u cant not even others , and lately new noobs joining the sever so we need to be more reasonable , despite who enemie , whos allie , who hate who , thats not the place to sort that out or even for moaning .

Holy cow!

Ammar has written something which (partly) I can agree with!

It has often been a source of irritation to me when PvP players moan about a 'lack of opportunity' to PvP.

That opportunity is always there! Just meet up with a like minded player and have at it!

Ammar has given all you 'I love PK' players an open ended invitation.

If you want to be a Lion, be a Lion. Don't be a jackal.

So all this boils down to is simple jealousy that the person in question (obviously Daniele) spent a lot of time and hours doing Epic hunt over several guilds? Don't see how this isn't fair, plenty of people could have done the same.

I guess because no-one can whine about Arena being blocked, the conversation has moved over to "whaaaa were not happy we can't spend 24 hours a day in the game, let's throw the word Exploited around"

;) Bearing in mind unless I skimmed logs too fast and missed details, there was only 4 of them hunting, only cleared half the mobs and didn't kill all the subs. Facts are important. This thread is just outrage for the sake of outrage. The only way to fairly increase ely ore drops while dealing with what was considered by many as exploitative behaviour was to change the set up.. but.. outrage!
What’s wrong is the logs we were 7 and we did what we did tbh it’s bullshit small guilds have been shafted. We are the ones who are the nutritional for new players ask the 4 new players we have taken in and helped

So all this boils down to is simple jealousy that the person in question (obviously Daniele) spent a lot of time and hours doing Epic hunt over several guilds? Don't see how this isn't fair, plenty of people could have done the same.

I guess because no-one can whine about Arena being blocked, the conversation has moved over to "whaaaa were not happy we can't spend 24 hours a day in the game, let's throw the word Exploited around"
No one is jealous of daniele for not having a life. The fact he plays hours apon hours is not the issue either. Who would want to? The fact a challenge was exploited for months and months with the issue being bought up and then changed and made harder, leaves the rest of the players way behind and probably now impossible to get anywhere close. As stated, i will test this from Monday when gc is reset and will leave my review on what I experienced as for now can not comment.

We need to take the GM at his word;

"The only way to fairly increase ely ore drops while dealing with what was considered by many as exploitative behaviour was to change the set up".

As you said Pooks, we will see.

We need to take the GM at his word;

"The only way to fairly increase ely ore drops while dealing with what was considered by many as exploitative behaviour was to change the set up".

As you said Pooks, we will see.
And of course any constructive feedback from people who have been out and experienced the dungeons would be useful in improving the new way of things.

Already I have seen a fair few cases of Ely Ore left on the ground and have to wonder if something is wrong or if we need to encourage people to keep a look out

And of course any constructive feedback from people who have been out and experienced the dungeons would be useful in improving the new way of things.

Already I have seen a fair few cases of Ely Ore left on the ground and have to wonder if something is wrong or if we need to encourage people to keep a look out
The more you give the more we want!! Nature of human :)

Back