Feature Request - Proposing a Boss Queue System for Fair Play – A Noob's Perspective | Page 3 | The Legend of Mir

Feature Request Proposing a Boss Queue System for Fair Play – A Noob's Perspective

I see your point about GameShop pricing. It's important to note that GameGold can be both bought and earned in-game. Higher-level players typically earn GameGold faster than those at lower levels. This means there's a big difference in how hard it is for different players to get the same amount of GameGold. A pricing system that considers this difference in how fast players can earn gold might make things fairer for everyone, especially for those who put in the effort to earn their GameGold through gameplay.

I actually understand what you are saying, just my way of thinking is probably a little bit more pragmatic than yours is on the subject.

I don’t think the speed at which a level can hunt resources that other players may buy with their gg should dictate the cost of things their level in the gameshop.

Edit: I actually don’t think that there are very many people getting by on in-game sales anymore. The economy is very, very bad in my opinion, people have resorted to overpricing things just to try squeeze the market.

Last edited:
EpicFailWizard here, pondering over a spell of curiosity. I've noticed our discussions are quite rich with ideas and perspectives, but I'm wondering, do our magical GMs ever grace these forums with their presence? Do they chime in with their wisdom, or are we just a band of players sharing our thoughts in a mystical echo chamber?

Any insights or past experiences with GM responses would be enlightening!
They read everything, but very rarely respond, for one simple reason. The community is like a pack of vultures, if GM answers one question, ten more will be asked.

Peronallf I'd rather they spent their time on development rather than answering the needs of a few players who are having a rant.

Well constructed comments and feedback do get noticed, and often do get taken into account in future updates. But don't expect too many direct responses from GMs, it's just not worth their hassle to get involved on the forum these days.

They read everything, but very rarely respond, for one simple reason. The community is like a pack of vultures, if GM answers one question, ten more will be asked.

Peronallf I'd rather they spent their time on development rather than answering the needs of a few players who are having a rant.

Well constructed comments and feedback do get noticed, and often do get taken into account in future updates. But don't expect too many direct responses from GMs, it's just not worth their hassle to get involved on the forum these days.

There's also the neutrality factor to consider, GM's cant be seen to be taking sides. The current system of communication works. Its annoying when we dont have anything from the GM team for long periods of time though, post xmas reboot ne one?

I actually understand what you are saying, just my way of thinking is probably a little bit more pragmatic than yours is on the subject.

I don’t think the speed at which a level can hunt resources that other players may buy with their gg should dictate the cost of things their level in the gameshop.

Edit: I actually don’t think that there are very many people getting by on in-game sales anymore. The economy is very, very bad in my opinion, people have resorted to overpricing things just to try squeeze the market.
I agree with your point about the bad economy. Given this, why resist new ideas like the level related skill pricing? What's the benefit of not trying something new, especially when the current system has issues?
Edit: Also, how do you think we should proceed to improve the situation?

Last edited:
I agree with your point about the bad economy. Given this, why resist new ideas like the level related skill pricing? What's the benefit of not trying something new, especially when the current system has issues?
Edit: Also, how do you think we should proceed to improve the situation?

I’m not an economist and have no access to actual data but I would say the economy is poor because there actually isn’t a huge player base moving through the game. It’s either 160-170s or 190+ and all anybody wants to sell their things for is gamegold to use the most powerful potions, buy the latest gameshop items or complete upgrade quests through the bribe.

Change the skill pricing I don’t really mind but at 100gg I don’t see how he’s going to make it any cheaper for you, the ones you are struggling to get would be more expensive if it was priced accordingly..

Nah it's gold and runes/crystals.

The lack of rune/crystal drops had always pushed high levels into low bosses like iku and loki, etc...

Now add in everyone is strapped for gold you have it at all low bosses for easy drops to make quick gold, pushing out all the low level players.

I said this was going to happen back in the gold drops thread.
Not gonna lie I'm 142 and go in 90 caves for quick gear to convert to gold to convert for gg to gear up... long drawn out process but keeps me free to play.

Not gonna lie I'm 142 and go in 90 caves for quick gear to convert to gold to convert for gg to gear up... long drawn out process but keeps me free to play.
Exactly my point.

Now imagine killing a boss your level, let's say treebeard, skyknight, fourtails for example.

These bosses should be dropping level appropriate gear like iku does for noobs. Trash gear that goes to shops and generates gold.

But instead it's 3 pots and a peacebloom.

This is the problems with drops. It's what drives players to farm nooby bosses.

A queue system wouldnt fix this, what needs addressed is drops.

Exactly my point.

Now imagine killing a boss your level, let's say treebeard, skyknight, fourtails for example.

These bosses should be dropping level appropriate gear like iku does for noobs. Trash gear that goes to shops and generates gold.

But instead it's 3 pots and a peacebloom.

This is the problems with drops. It's what drives players to farm nooby bosses.

A queue system wouldnt fix this, what needs addressed is drops.
Problem is alot of the time if a boss hits hard a wizz can't kill it solo so has to go lower, then regear and still can't kill it so 20 levels above starts to come back and try to farm.

Problem is alot of the time if a boss hits hard a wizz can't kill it solo so has to go lower, then regear and still can't kill it so 20 levels above starts to come back and try to farm.
This is a play style issue here bud.

You can run and gun most bosses that are melee and under 160 easy with dragon break. . It's just time consuming. Only bosses like loki and mountain, or the ranged subs in jungle will give you issues. All others you just run circles around and dragon break down.

The problem is, doing it quick enough to not get pkd =/

Pets help, but you won't get useful pets that help with bosses until 169 and slimehulks.

Back