Please start banning exploiters :) | Page 3 | The Legend of Mir

Please start banning exploiters :)

i do not care!u guys do it to me,why should i be glad ..did i mention any bans? lol let others speakup for rightful punishment
Yeah ypu ever shut up about it in game saying getting banned plus you videoe shows shit I didn't take a pet in it so stop with the constant QQ starting to sound desperate

Let's petition go back to mirs old way of wizz not meant for bossing let's bin wizz pets off all together or die soon as you log out. Make taos only spawn 3 pets again but nerf them massively there a support class after all then see how the game fairs warriors don't need a change they tanky enough

I didn't think you could push players out of sz anymore?
Also if this is the case, you can scroll up and it will tell you who you was killed by. Just turn off guild chat/pms etc and will take u up far enough.
Na you can't not been able to in years

Yeah ypu ever shut up about it in game saying getting banned plus you videoe shows shit I didn't take a pet in it so stop with the constant QQ starting to sound desperate

Let's petition go back to mirs old way of wizz not meant for bossing let's bin wizz pets off all together or die soon as you log out. Make taos only spawn 3 pets again but nerf them massively there a support class after all then see how the game fairs warriors don't need a change they tanky enough
so atleast u admitted on what u done,welldone..
shall i remind u what happen!
wenesday,,u steal my pet during war and told me ..hhhhh qq
and i say welldone np
(im not even bitter)
then on thursday..ur such a fool to do it agen...during war,and u think im a fool letting u steal my pet agen..how fool can u be to think that
i dont mind others taming pet during hunting..but wen intentionally doin it thats not ryt

how? they not on the video lol
like i says,i dont care about others wrong doing,,i more care about they done it to me and steal my pets ..and exploiting the game
So in simple terms what your saying is you don't care you mates guildies do it as its great and they done it for months but soon as its done to you its unacceptable every one needs banned whole pet system needs changed to fit your needs biggest whopper in mir and there some whoppers

So in simple terms what your saying is you don't care you mates guildies do it as its great and they done it for months but soon as its done to you its unacceptable every one needs banned whole pet system needs changed to fit your needs biggest whopper in mir and there some whoppers
how u sayin this to me as if i done it to u

Last edited:
so atleast u admitted on what u done,welldone..
shall i remind u what happen!
wenesday,,u steal my pet during war and told me ..hhhhh qq
and i say welldone np
(im not even bitter)
then on thursday..ur such a fool to do it agen...during war,and u think im a fool letting u steal my pet agen..how fool can u be to think that
You have got nothing on video I moved your pet 1 space so well done get a massive hard on over it

lol its nearly 2mins video, its well deserve a well round of applause tutorial how to steal pets
N1 learnt off the best at doing it daniele and Brownhole carry me and forgot other name as the pets they stole mean that little to me it's a pet easy to get

N1 learnt off the best at doing it daniele and Brownhole carry me and forgot other name as the pets they stole mean that little to me it's a pet easy to get
mentioning their names is irrelevant,u should know that..u should have gathered evidence..u know

ok last week my friend ingame name Lion msgd me of an issue with his pet being tamed whilst it was in safe zone the person who tamed it was Daniele. I laughed at him and told him was impossible to tame if they were in safe zone and just didn’t make any sense. Two nights ago I had my champ wolfman stolen by Daniele whilst they were in safe zone hero’s town. I found out he did it by casting mirroring into my pet and pushed it outside of safe zone. I have informed @Scorpian about this and hopefully he takes action. This is simply exploiting

Fucking hell skye go outside and touch some fucking grass. You know there's a big place called the real world. It has really good fps and resolution you might like it

Only problem is if you act there the way you act here you'd end up punched in the face every single day

All you do is aim to cause as much drama and bullshit as you possibly can, it's like that's your core goal in life. Then you cry like a fucking infant when it comes back on you

Just fuck off tbh

Yea I asked him if he saw and his answer was I had to restart game. So im assuming that either his chat scrolled to far or it borked while laying dead.

Either way I've posted a notice in my guild discord to absolutely stop afking in game unless you want to assume the risk of being killed and dropping items, or losing pets.

Fucking hell skye go outside and touch some fucking grass. You know there's a big place called the real world. It has really good fps and resolution you might like it

Only problem is if you act there the way you act here you'd end up punched in the face every single day

All you do is aim to cause as much drama and bullshit as you possibly can, it's like that's your core goal in life. Then you cry like a fucking infant when it comes back on you

Just fuck off tbh
wtf ur fckin problem u fckin twat! everytime i post smething u here talk to me like that,who the fck r u?if u want to defend a fckin thief then do but dont fckin talk to me like u always got a problem with everything i post..i will fckin do what i have to do wen then literally porposely stealing my pet.
i show the proof of stealing,now fckin imms gone mad at me wtf,oh wait they always do! then be mad fckers

Last edited:
Back