Please start banning exploiters :) | Page 4 | The Legend of Mir

Please start banning exploiters :)

wtf ur fckin problem u fckin twat! everytime i post smething u here talk to me like that,who the fck r u?if u want to defend a fckin thief then do but dont fckin talk to me like u always got a problem with everything i post..i will fckin do what i have to do wen then literally porposely stealing my pet.
i show the proof of stealing,now fckin imms gone mad at me wtf,oh wait they always do! then be mad fckers
Again, if you reserved your ire for the individuals you state have wronged you then you wouldn't get the reactions you do. But you already know this.

wtf ur fckin problem u fckin twat! everytime i post smething u here talk to me like that,who the fck r u?if u want to defend a fckin thief then do but dont fckin talk to me like u always got a problem with everything i post..i will fckin do what i have to do wen then literally porposely stealing my pet.
i show the proof of stealing,now fckin imms gone mad at me wtf,oh wait they always do! then be mad fckers
I've not 'defended' anyone. I've not ever read this thread. I don't read the vast majority of anything yeu say any more because it's almost always complete bullshit

I do have a problem with everything you post, because everything you post is crying and bitching and it's fucking annoying tbh. You're single handedly ruining what used to be a good forum for discussion, now it's just skyee's crying chamber

Stfu

I've not 'defended' anyone. I've not ever read this thread. I don't read the vast majority of anything yeu say any more because it's almost always complete bullshit

I do have a problem with everything you post, because everything you post is crying and bitching and it's fucking annoying tbh. You're single handedly ruining what used to be a good forum for discussion, now it's just skyee's crying chamber

Stfu
awwwww its my tears floading😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😢😭😭😭😭
stfu defender of thiefs

A Wife Sends Her Software Engineer Husband to the Store
"Could you please go shopping for me and buy one carton of milk. And if they have eggs, get six!"
Later, the husband comes back with six cartons of milk. The wife asks him why he bought six cartons of milk and he replied, "They had eggs."

Stfu
Thanks for showing andy ur true colours. its very clear that u and others coming here to distract facts cuz u know obv people who done that from ur guild if those people wasnt from ur guild u would ask for banning like u did before. like i always says ur some one dont have honour not even after fair debate . thats why u been from most hated players in game from lots of people cuz u just acting and manipluting . and fact is u doing this guides in fourm for noob people in ahope to take trust and attention from people as achar of ahonour guy but me and u and every one knows ur not . and mostly only people who crying is u and others who thought its away to come here acting to get what u want but im sure andy is aware of that kind of bull shit u and others doing in '' same guild '' . its place for telling serious issues and i think i need remind u ur no one to interfere in people talks . its andy here can see the problem and can deal wih it . ( even tho ur rly not worth reply at all but seems u needed who put u in ur place )

Thanks for showing andy ur true colours. its very clear that u and others coming here to distract facts cuz u know obv people who done that from ur guild if those people wasnt from ur guild u would ask for banning like u did before. like i always says ur some one dont have honour not even after fair debate . thats why u been from most hated players in game from lots of people cuz u just acting and manipluting . and fact is u doing this guides in fourm for noob people in ahope to take trust and attention from people as achar of ahonour guy but me and u and every one knows ur not . and mostly only people who crying is u and others who thought its away to come here acting to get what u want but im sure andy is aware of that kind of bull shit u and others doing in '' same guild '' . its place for telling serious issues and i think i need remind u ur no one to interfere in people talks . its andy here can see the problem and can deal wih it . ( even tho ur rly not worth reply at all but seems u needed who put u in ur place )
I read about the first 20 words of that which is more than I've read most of this thread. Both 'sides' are just crying over whatever, I'm not even interested in reading it.

To say I'm either distracting from facts or defending something or whatever 'true colours' you're talking about is just puffery and nothing more. You're lashing out at everyone and anyone without even understanding anything about who you're insulting

That behaviour matches exactly what I've seen from you ingame, so it's hysterical that you even have the audacity to try to paint yourself and skyee as anything other than assholes who are out to cause chaos and anger

You can fuck off too

I read about the first 20 words of that which is more than I've read most of this thread. Both 'sides' are just crying over whatever, I'm not even interested in reading it.

To say I'm either distracting from facts or defending something or whatever 'true colours' you're talking about is just puffery and nothing more. You're lashing out at everyone and anyone without even understanding anything about who you're insulting

That behaviour matches exactly what I've seen from you ingame, so it's hysterical that you even have the audacity to try to paint yourself and skyee as anything other than assholes who are out to cause chaos and anger

You can fuck off too
if some1 is an assholes is u..defending a wrong doin..

u so hypocrite! u say on the beginning on ur post that name and shame it and then suddenly evidence been send to andy and finding its ur opposition suddenly u turn to keyboard warrior,,who u kiddin here

Yea I asked him if he saw and his answer was I had to restart game. So im assuming that either his chat scrolled to far or it borked while laying dead.

Either way I've posted a notice in my guild discord to absolutely stop afking in game unless you want to assume the risk of being killed and dropping items, or losing pets.
not quite sure how this is possible tbh as Andy has already changed it so that players cannot be "pushed" out of sz by any means :/ unless someone has found a way to do it with mirroring as was said earlier but i don't think this will be the case tbh. its one of the biggest reasons that Fuji got banned back in the day because he would push people out sz and constantly rev them to strip them of any kit, shitty thing todo tbh but i can defo think of a few people who would do it if they could.

i would also like to add since the thread is about banning exploiters then Daniele should be at the top of this list tbh, he exploits literally every aspect of the game he can, has made several noob guilds and solo lvled them to 15 so that he can go into epic hunts on multiple bought characters to get ely ore and drops, abuses the fact you can log in GP caves such as orc GP or Planes to camp at bosses to see when they up. also has multiple chars which he has levelled and bough over the years to "store and steal pets" so before skye and ammar and any other imbecile want to start throwing stones and crying about what everyone else is doing take a good long hard look at what your own team is doing first ty.

i would also like to add since the thread is about banning exploiters then Daniele should be at the top of this list tbh, he exploits literally every aspect of the game he can, has made several noob guilds and solo lvled them to 15 so that he can go into epic hunts on multiple bought characters to get ely ore and drops, abuses the fact you can log in GP caves such as orc GP or Planes to camp at bosses to see when they up. also has multiple chars which he has levelled and bough over the years to "store and steal pets" so before skye and ammar and any other imbecile want to start throwing stones and crying about what everyone else is doing take a good long hard look at what your own team is doing first ty.
as above subject of this topic..ye its right lets ban exploiters.as u pushing it so much about others we should start with the person who get caught in the video and make it a good example to every1 so no1 will do it agen.
like the fuji u says lets make it banned!

as above subject of this topic..ye its right lets ban exploiters.as u pushing it so much about others we should start with the person who get caught in the video and make it a good example to every1 so no1 will do it agen.
like the fuji u says lets make it banned!
tbh i mentioned only 1 person in my post not "others" and imo the things that i mentioned are far worse and game breaking to the server and the community then "attempting" to steal an op pet which at the end of the day is just a quality of life as much as wizz like to disagree. funny how you try to shift the attention off the person in my message just to make it all about ur video and u aha. but yeah lets ban one person in a video where he is apparently "stealing" pets as an example and leave the biggest and toxic exploiters alone 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ i can name plenty of wizz who have done the exact same thing even several times you have found it a big joke yourself, but since its now happened to you whoever did it needs to be banned and made an example out of? xd contradiction after contradiction and hypocrisy after hypocrisy.

Andy... I apologise in advance i honestly feel bad for you having to scroll through these recent shit storms of posts, the sheer audacity of some people make me chuckle on this game.

To be honest I figured this thread was going to turn into a shit show and I'm sorry for posting it.

All I'm going to ask is this.

Please if your guilds have drama, don't pick on the non pvp/pk people.

We support this server as much as anyone else.

Don't drive us off the server because of guild drama caused by wars.

Keep it between guilds.

We seriously just want to be left the fuck alone to enjoy the pve content.

We have been testing pushing people(not pets) out of sz and it can not be done. (Not by us anyways) Unless anyone else can confirm with a video? I don't think it's possible.

Mirroring is what I've been told.
few of us have tested this in multiple safezones and its impossible for a char to be moved while afk with any pet/skill

is it possible your friend or whoever it was, was slightly lower in the safezone than they thought and was accidently in the freezone without noticing? its quite easy to do when in a rush etc.

Also immediately after I found out it happened I went town to town shouting and calling out the person that did it.

I was whispered by someone and they told me they use mirroring.

I'm not naming names and I'm not burning anyone.

But as I've said before. If yall wanna do this to your enemies so be it. Yall do whatever you want to each other, but please don't do this shit to pve people who have zero interest in the walls, wars, drama, etc...

We legitimately just want to enjoy the pve content and not be dragged into the drama.

We come to this game to escape real world bullshit, we don't need to deal with it here.

❤️

Also immediately after I found out it happened I went town to town shouting and calling out the person that did it.

I was whispered by someone and they told me they use mirroring.

I'm not naming names and I'm not burning anyone.

But as I've said before. If yall wanna do this to your enemies so be it. Yall do whatever you want to each other, but please don't do this shit to pve people who have zero interest in the walls, wars, drama, etc...

We legitimately just want to enjoy the pve content and not be dragged into the drama.

We come to this game to escape real world bullshit, we don't need to deal with it here.

❤️
I'm just trying to help you as if there has been a way to move afk players out of sz then obviously it's a big issue got nothing todo with if we want to do this to our enemies or not? I have always left none pvp guilds out of any kind of pvp personally unless they are actively helping an enemy guild to pk our members which had happened before. So I'm not really trying to drag anyone into anything I'm simply just trying to understand how this can be done mainly so people know how to avoid it tbh..

As I said tried this with mirror ring in several different sz and the result was the same, the mirror ring got pushed out instead of the player, qnd why would u not want to name them? They clearly didn't care enough when thet pushed ur friend out sz and Did it no? If people are scummy enough to attempt such tactics then they should be name and shamed lol

Back