Please start banning exploiters :) | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Please start banning exploiters :)

I didn't think you could push players out of sz anymore?
Also if this is the case, you can scroll up and it will tell you who you was killed by. Just turn off guild chat/pms etc and will take u up far enough.
The poor guy afks hours at a time and when you lay dead for too long the server disconnects you.

He didn't think to scroll up. But the free zone in naga wall is like 4 steps under the portal stone and he was pushed out into that.

I understand guilds have beef and we really try not to get caught up in it. It's why we generally tt at bosses when people show up.

But to not be safe even in safe zones is nuts 🙁

iknow u trying to stand for ur guildmates wrong doing,all i can say is the video dont lie and i hope they get punish on what should be.

p.s. shame thiefsss
Lucky I didnt record Daniele and his Tao BrownHole trying to push pets out of sz in heroes other night during war

u mean u lot are..and u get caught
hmmmm too bad..
the way u stand for them,u probably the leader of the thiefs

Do you ever speak about individuals rather than blanket 'them' or 'you lot'?

We are all individuals, you know?

Lucky I didnt record Daniele and his Tao BrownHole trying to push pets out of sz in heroes other night during war
well whatever ur accusation is not my bussiness and is not irrelevant on the video that i already send to andy

Cover up? How can I do that when you have video evidence that you have forwarded to Andy. Far too late for a cover up, don't you think?

Cover up? How can I do that when you have video evidence that you have forwarded to Andy. Far too late for a cover up, don't you think?
then we should shhhhhh and see ok..now let other complain more on this nice post

What would be really good is if there are server logs of interactions with pets. Then Andy could really go to town. Alas, this game is probably too old.

d
do u really all went jump here because u trying coverup smething...then gl
Cover up something? You said you have proof..? Trying to get someone punished for the same shit you lot do is very hypocritical. Hope daniele and brownhole get the same punishment to then 🙏

Cover up something? You said you have proof..? Trying to get someone punished for the same shit you lot do is very hypocritical. Hope daniele and brownhole get the same punishment to then 🙏
how? they not on the video lol
like i says,i dont care about others wrong doing,,i more care about they done it to me and steal my pets ..and exploiting the game

Hhhhhh never heard so much drivel. Skye finds it funny when daniele does it find it funny when carry me does it finds it funny when Brownhills does it just to name a few then soon as its done back is on forum wanting bans get a grip of your self. Pathetic

how? they not on the video lol
like i says,i dont care about others wrong doing,,i more care about they done it to me and steal my pets ..and exploiting the game
I'm not on the video either but u claimed i helped them because I'm their leader lol?

Hhhhhh never heard so much drivel. Skye finds it funny when daniele does it find it funny when carry me does it finds it funny when Brownhills does it just to name a few then soon as its done back is on forum wanting bans get a grip of your self. Pathetic
i do not care!u guys do it to me,why should i be glad ..did i mention any bans? lol let others speakup for rightful punishment.
end of the day. im not the 1 make a complain on this post,,so i will deal on my own stuff

Last edited:
Back