Please start banning exploiters :) | The Legend of Mir

Please start banning exploiters :)

prasko

This pushing people out of safe zones with mirroring and pking them for drops is getting out of hand recently.

Please start throwing around bans to those doing it.

Several 420elite members have been pkd with this exploit, and several people i know have lost pets this way.

So far people have been afk, so no names yet, but if we find out who's doing it I will post screenshots naming and shaming, 100%.

It's silly and childish, and to do it to non combative people who are 100% purely helpful and non-pvp/pk is ridiculous.

They'll be after your pets next even though you helped them personally, and all their friends and family.

So far people have been afk, so no names yet, but if we find out who's doing it I will post screenshots naming and shaming, 100%.

It's silly and childish, and to do it to non combative people who are 100% purely helpful and non-pvp/pk is ridiculous.
When you die there's a message in chat window telling you what/who killed you

I've also heard reports of the same thing from wizards in my guild, apparently there's a way to get other players pets out of safezone then steal them.

andy alredy got the video i caught of them doin it and im willing to share here too after andy decide whar he have to do...
they try doin it agen during war tonight,that i have to tt and save my pet agen..shameful lots

i wonder what should be punishment on exploiting,any sugestion

andy alredy got the video i caught of them doin it and im willing to share here too after andy decide whar he have to do...
they try doin it agen during war tonight,that i have to tt and save my pet agen..shameful lots

i wonder what should be punishment on exploiting,any sugestion
Hope you recorded your guild members and allies doing this also as they should recieve same punishment to.

Hope you recorded your guild members and allies doing this also as they should recieve same punishment to.
iknow u trying to stand for ur guildmates wrong doing,all i can say is,the video dont lie and i hope they get punish on what should be.

p.s. shame thiefsss

This pushing people out of safe zones with mirroring and pking them for drops is getting out of hand recently.

Please start throwing around bans to those doing it.

Several 420elite members have been pkd with this exploit, and several people i know have lost pets this way.

I didn't think you could push players out of sz anymore?
Also if this is the case, you can scroll up and it will tell you who you was killed by. Just turn off guild chat/pms etc and will take u up far enough.

Back