PDR and SlimeManHulk pets | Page 4 | The Legend of Mir

PDR and SlimeManHulk pets

Status
Not open for further replies.
...allied with mongs...

Disregard everything. I've found the reason that you didn't turn up hahaha. Gotta turn up when its your turn to defend though :congratulatory:

- - - Updated - - -

ESME was on and went on the RDD hunt.

I put in to attack doesn't mean I have to commit to it if i prefer my guild to get better items and get stronger and play as a team then that's my call, dont be so angry you had your minions sat there for a hour for no reason its only a game :)

AKA weighed it up and thought not worth risking your kit, coz you're scared lol

Disregard everything. I've found the reason that you didn't turn up hahaha. Gotta turn up when its your turn to defend though :congratulatory:

- - - Updated - - -

AKA weighed it up and thought not worth risking your kit, coz you're scared lol

Of course were scared we only had about 25 of the pets you like fighting :)

Of course were scared we only had about 25 of the pets you like fighting :)

Exactly 25 pets and you still bottled it lol, I'll fight them on Tuesday night all night and not complain. When I see them on any other night that's when it's clear how fucked up that part of the game is.

- - - Updated - - -

Be honest with them! Didn't go because the amount of crying on the forums.

Thought it best to give Andy a break!

Also Dean forums is for discussing things, now u mention it Andy hasn't changed anything yet so his break will have to wait a little longer

Exactly 25 pets and you still bottled it lol, I'll fight them on Tuesday night all night and not complain. When I see them on any other night that's when it's clear how fucked up that part of the game is.

- - - Updated - - -

Also Dean forums is for discussing things, now u mention it Andy hasn't changed anything yet so his break will have to wait a little longer

Bottled it lmao we just had more productivity stuff to do.

We have had plenty of fights at wars or away from wars without these pets been involved so we dont need them to fight anyway.

You really are giving the original Bond a shit name with your fucking big head ego that just enjoys been a keyboard warrior

Bottled it lmao we just had more productivity stuff to do.

We have had plenty of fights at wars or away from wars without these pets been involved so we dont need them to fight anyway.

You really are giving the original Bond a shit name with your fucking big head ego that just enjoys been a keyboard warrior

Sure you did that's why you booked a war for a Tuesday night and didn't turn up

- - - Updated - - -

Btw I agree Gav is sound and he mainly plays Bond. Although I've always played the character but mostly at wars, probably why you've never seen me coz you have to actually show up.
I do play Shafted regularly so make sure you set a high bounty on my head please!

Last edited:
Shit ya pants? Oh dear.

Ibby shit his little undies and allied with mongs.

So much for this great player who could take on the server.

ACTUALLY, done that already in legacy

How about.... break your alliance with TTD JD1, we’ll break our? :)) will be even then haha

Also our guild consists of 2 160+, a 155, and every other member 153 below in shit kit yet we hold our ground, I’m sure u can take on mongs too )

ACTUALLY, done that already in legacy

How about.... break your alliance with TTD JD1, we’ll break our? :)) will be even then haha

Also our guild consists of 2 160+, a 155, and every other member 153 below in shit kit yet we hold our ground, I’m sure u can take on mongs too )

Legacy had a lot off good players. So why make out like you did it all solo? 5star, tigg ect....

Fact is we don't care if your allied with mongs, it actually made us lol. The ttd and immortals alliance is because we get along and like each other.

Keep the ego train going! It just adds to the fun.

Legacy had a lot off good players. So why make out like you did it all solo? 5star, tigg ect....

Fact is we don't care if your allied with mongs, it actually made us lol. The ttd and immortals alliance is because we get along and like each other.

Keep the ego train going! It just adds to the fun.

Fact is we don't care if your allied with TTD, it actually made us lol. The Notorius and Mong alliance is because we get along and like each other.

This sort of shit is why I won't join any of the big guilds. I get asked regularly by most of the main guilds yet I say no and my number 1 reason is that I can't be fucked with this type of primary school playground bickering. Just play the fucking game

- - - Updated - - -

That's aimed at everyone btw

This sort of shit is why I won't join any of the big guilds. I get asked regularly by most of the main guilds yet I say no and my number 1 reason is that I can't be fucked with this type of primary school playground bickering. Just play the fucking game

- - - Updated - - -

That's aimed at everyone btw

But they started it!

I’m not bickering

I only CRIED HARD over them ship pets... :(( #RevertBC, selective readers

I am going to start with preventing Slimeman Hulk from paralysing players. I don't know if people realise but pets already have reduced damage to players.

I am going to close this thread to stop the flames. I think the next course of action is to look into dash / BC walk-away delay. This was an appropriate "feature" for such skills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back