PDR and SlimeManHulk pets | The Legend of Mir

PDR and SlimeManHulk pets

Status
Not open for further replies.

heyya

PDR as we all know is stupid op as it is I tested on Nerd my tdb does 200 dmg and both BS and FS does 700 each, however having this with these pets means a wizard can translo next to you COP and let the pets hit which with all 6 pets hitting u is instant para I hope you was watching the war Andy coz its stupid wiz are supposed to deal out massive damage but have so little HP they can be countered this new combo isn't changing the dynamics of PVP in a good way however just making warriors redundant, warriors have already been nerfed with TDB being nerfed, BC being nerfed, FS And BS being nerfed just think this needs to be looked at

PDR as we all know is stupid op as it is I tested on Nerd my tdb does 200 dmg and both BS and FS does 700 each, however having this with these pets means a wizard can translo next to you COP and let the pets hit which with all 6 pets hitting u is instant para I hope you was watching the war Andy coz its stupid wiz are supposed to deal out massive damage but have so little HP they can be countered this new combo isn't changing the dynamics of PVP in a good way however just making warriors redundant, warriors have already been nerfed with TDB being nerfed, BC being nerfed, FS And BS being nerfed just think this needs to be looked at

Wasn't all this when warriors where one hitting wizs, cry good

Never thought id say this ... but yes they are mean and powerfull so i agree.
However... you catch a wizz off guard just 1 sec they are 1 shotted by you guys, lion roar works to on pets..... the wizz have the power at current but generally i think the game is very balanced and the war was a great spectacle of the mir community all haveing a giggle.

LONG LIVE THE WIZZES AND HULKS!!!
soz lol

Takes a second for another wiz to take one off you too, so just get one of your wizs to swoop them ��

@Scorpian

Problem is LR barely works on the pets, about 2.3 seconds it lasts they can still hit u, you can have 5 of them with about 40k+ Hp that can delete pretty much anyone soon as they get near, wizzies have both arctic blast and frozen ground to constantly slow, they have a teleport skill to get away, I don’t care about the PDR kit fair let me hit 200 damage on a glass cannon class,

However, they shouldn’t be allowed pets that can just be tamed so easily, can have multiple on, and just annihilate people, imagine having 3/4 wizards that’s 15-20 of them pets, it’s a guarenteed death and the wiz can just build tank so they can never die/rev....

Imo kinda silly that u got god like pets.+ perma slow + tank + jump spell,

Maybe look at lion roar, it BARELY works, I’m having to LR a lot because pets just keep coming back at me and you’d think that’s the counter but I don’t think it’s working properly...

But defo look at them Slimemanhulks, everyone in BW SZ pretty much agreed they’re beyond broken which is the funny part

- - - Updated - - -

Never thought id say this ... but yes they are mean and powerfull so i agree.
However... you catch a wizz off guard just 1 sec they are 1 shotted by you guys, lion roar works to on pets..... the wizz have the power at current but generally i think the game is very balanced and the war was a great spectacle of the mir community all haveing a giggle.

LONG LIVE THE WIZZES AND HULKS!!!
soz lol

That’s if they’re baked yes... lion roar works for a few seconds..

I mean many moons ago warriors were over powered yes, but not to the extent they can tank like a beast and insta kill people, they only had the damage..... even back then wizzies and taos were strong just squishy

In a two hour window every week?

Lion Roar is coded that way, just like pets are coded to do less damage to players

Indeed lol, logon for the sunken, tame, ready for fight :) if they’re gnna stay like that atLEAST look at the damage of them or the fact they can para you...

Last edited:
In a two hour window every week?

Lion Roar is coded that way, just like pets are coded to do less damage to players

exactly they aint easy to get , this is the 1st time in over a month iv been able to get hulks tamed due to the 2 hour window frame of getting them , and iv just lost them there in RDD when I got trapped and shield went down .... so that's me not got them now till the next time I have a free Tuesday night to get to sunken ship which could be weeks from now ....

what warriors aren't realizing is the hulks a good distraction and when you are overthinking them your not realizing your being Coped by a wiz with 1.2k MC and 65% fire damage aswell as being red psned by his sneaky salem spider , obviously your going to get beasted !

just the same way a wiz gets beasted if he gets hit with a BS then FS

The fact that you get a 2 hour window to obtain something beyond broken, idk but eh can deal with it I guess,

- - - Updated - - -

exactly they aint easy to get , this is the 1st time in over a month iv been able to get hulks tamed due to the 2 hour window frame of getting them , and iv just lost them there in RDD when I got trapped and shield went down .... so that's me not got them now till the next time I have a free Tuesday night to get to sunken ship which could be weeks from now ....

what warriors aren't realizing is the hulks a good distraction and when you are overthinking them your not realizing your being Coped by a wiz with 1.2k MC and 65% fire damage aswell as being red psned by his sneaky salem spider , obviously your going to get beasted !

just the same way a wiz gets beasted if he gets hit with a BS then FS

Bruh, you done no damage at the war I could afk next to you, second your pets hit, I’m dead coz I’m parad. Have to instant tt lol.

A pet that can instantly delete u while you do insane damage if you haven’t gone defensive, idk lol... whole server agrees they’re broken too but oh well May aswell join the bandwagon and get em too

Last edited:
The fact that you get a 2 hour window to obtain something beyond broken, idk but eh can deal with it I guess,

- - - Updated - - -

Bruh, you done no damage at the war I could afk next to you, second your pets hit, I’m dead coz I’m parad. Have to instant tt lol.

A pet that can instantly delete u while you do insane damage if you haven’t gone defensive, idk lol... whole server agrees they’re broken too but oh well May aswell join the bandwagon and get em too

I disagree only time u gyes complain is when u get smacked hard and come crying butthurt as anything creem is a brilliant pvper and spanked ya ass. Deal whit it.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol prove it stand next to creemy and let him cop u will see if u can stand there an go afk haha ur higher lvl then creem a 2.3 time window of lr should give u enough time to dash and smash creepy or make him tt :/ but hey ho

- - - Updated - - -

we will see about being able to stand next to me , luckily when I referred to a war's BS/FS beasting me I was talking about yours , I don't think the PDR is the problem I think yous just need to upgrade your kits potentially

before you slaughter my choice of kit , yes it isn't anything flashy but it does the damage I require , ask powertotheman , quick trans and a cop and Revive he pops ^^

I’m not complaining about PDR, and I’m sure we can bring this to ZT :) bring your pets too, got good o’l entrap to use =)

- - - Updated - - -

I disagree only time u gyes complain is when u get smacked hard and come crying butthurt as anything creem is a brilliant pvper and spanked ya ass. Deal whit it.

Didn’t really get smacked won a wall, also I don’t see someone running around behind pets using traslo is great at pvp, just my opinion

- - - Updated - - -

Lol prove it stand next to creemy and let him cop u will see if u can stand there an go afk haha ur higher lvl then creem a 2.3 time window of lr should give u enough time to dash and smash creepy or make him tt :/ but hey ho

Levels don’t mean much on this game apart from Dash/Repulse, and nah not anymore since that massive nerf a year ago can’t 2 shot anymore :/ used to be able to 1 Tdb rev taos lol

Nothing about high rate servers are balanced, never will be. I agree the pets are broken. Damage in general is too high, health pools too low. Stat squish is something worth considering. P69 had rebirth added for a reason.

Going full pa/dc then moaning about people using full resist kit!

If someone is stacking phys reduction aren't they still weak vs wiz?

Are the wiz in your guild not able to go the ship and get pets?

Full damage 1 banging people days are over. Move with the times or enjoy the butt hurt and moaning on the forum's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back