PDR and SlimeManHulk pets | Page 3 | The Legend of Mir

PDR and SlimeManHulk pets

Status
Not open for further replies.
SlimeManHulk shouldn't even be tamable anyway, either change the name or change the fact they can be used as pets.
SlikeManHulk is a humanoid not a beast wtf scorp sort it out! Get it fixed.
Also look into how long pets can be kept. Keeping them for days or even weeks is a big imbalance.

Revert rage to DC based, #REVERTBC I’ll be happy

But yeah sort the pets out they’re dumb

The physical reduction runes along with magic reduction runes have been in game for years no one including myself choose to use them as it was always better for wizs to go high damage in order to kill either warriors fast or seriously hurt taos (not kill them as any good tao wouldn't die to a wiz in 1v1). However now our mass aoe attacks in pvp arent all that cracking anymore and warriors are hitting stupid high dc it seemed a good time to take on a defensive kit as a wizard that way even if our damage isn't as high quick it means we can atleast drain enemies hp slower while still be able to take a physical hit. Yes we now use cop as a hard hitting attack at a massive disadvantage if we havent got pets to help us as it wouldnt take much for a warrior to drain our hp even in pdr kit as we usually havent got much hp and only takes one reflect or one tdb to slide pass our defences.

Your looking at wizzies who have high stat base kits max orbed in defence and attack stats with lots of PDR and wondering why your not one hitting us which aint a fair assessment.

Start looking at other stats a massively OP stat which everyone ignores paradon the pun is the ignore target stat also the magic reduction stat is massively under used for too long warriors have focused on fire and dd then went to full dc your forgetting all the other attacking stats and defence stats.

Ill agree that the ship pets dc is a bit on the high side but the whole crap about how we can tame pets for is a load of bollocks as taming hasnt changed.

The only thing changed is pets saving on log off which is also same for taoist pets so if you want that removing its gonna have to happen accross the board.

- - - Updated - - -

Said my piece not saying anymore unless some actual factual comments are made as its just a shit show of random comments now

The physical reduction runes along with magic reduction runes have been in game for years no one including myself choose to use them as it was always better for wizs to go high damage in order to kill either warriors fast or seriously hurt taos (not kill them as any good tao wouldn't die to a wiz in 1v1). However now our mass aoe attacks in pvp arent all that cracking anymore and warriors are hitting stupid high dc it seemed a good time to take on a defensive kit as a wizard that way even if our damage isn't as high quick it means we can atleast drain enemies hp slower while still be able to take a physical hit. Yes we now use cop as a hard hitting attack at a massive disadvantage if we havent got pets to help us as it wouldnt take much for a warrior to drain our hp even in pdr kit as we usually havent got much hp and only takes one reflect or one tdb to slide pass our defences.

Your looking at wizzies who have high stat base kits max orbed in defence and attack stats with lots of PDR and wondering why your not one hitting us which aint a fair assessment.

Start looking at other stats a massively OP stat which everyone ignores paradon the pun is the ignore target stat also the magic reduction stat is massively under used for too long warriors have focused on fire and dd then went to full dc your forgetting all the other attacking stats and defence stats.

Ill agree that the ship pets dc is a bit on the high side but the whole crap about how we can tame pets for is a load of bollocks as taming hasnt changed.

The only thing changed is pets saving on log off which is also same for taoist pets so if you want that removing its gonna have to happen accross the board.

- - - Updated - - -

Said my piece not saying anymore unless some actual factual comments are made as its just a shit show of random comments now

A blind man could see that you play a wiz lol

I play a wiz and a warrior and do alot of testing so yes your correct in some aspect :) as usual nothing useful added with your comments about the issues....

You said taming hasnt changed when it has the fact you can now log off and keep pets for over a week. These same pets you only get a "two hour window" to tame. Is it not possible for one hardcore player in a guild to go to that 2 hour window every week get 5 pets then when another wizard is online just take them off him , repeat until everyone is logging with these op pets lol its fucked mate and if you say otherwise you're biased

We keep on gagging back n forth about this issue but bottom line is -Andy is by now fully aware of all ur points and until he changes the system this is whats been put in place amd how it is for now.
Tomorrow is Tuesday pet time for wizzes! We all had a moan about it lets get on whit our game play amd enjoy mir. Andy will update us on what he wanna do whit it. ^_^

Last edited:

- - - Updated - - -

Let’s test it? Grab few warriors see the difference between your normal dc vs Full buffed hero? See how many “physical” hits you can tank lol

You said taming hasnt changed when it has the fact you can now log off and keep pets for over a week. These same pets you only get a "two hour window" to tame. Is it not possible for one hardcore player in a guild to go to that 2 hour window every week get 5 pets then when another wizard is online just take them off him , repeat until everyone is logging with these op pets lol its fucked mate and if you say otherwise you're biased

You really do have selective reading dont you i have said about pets saving and i said unless you change for taoists and wizards thats only fair way.

You lot really need to decide what your moaning about as right now one minute its pet saving then the damage stats of certain pets then saying rage needs to go back to dc based ohh and the good old revert battle charge moan none of this moaning in this thread has been constructive.

Only decent post ive seen is the one in the bugs section at least you actually keep on topic and say constructive stuff

Happy to test again 🤣

Im suprised this thread has not been locked yet or something. So much bs being chucked back and fourth, and as pointed out so many moans and complaints about things that are off subject.

Fact is:
Andy has said it wont change.
Andy said he will monitor subject.
Andy said to check kits to combat these.
Other people have suggested ways to avoid issues.....

Surely thats all that can be said.....

So bottom line the thread was started by people that try and pk wiz’s and now they can’t do it so easily, don’t try and pk and you won’t need to worry.

It isn’t rocket science.

So bottom line the thread was started by people that try and pk wiz’s and now they can’t do it so easily, don’t try and pk and you won’t need to worry.

It isn’t rocket science.

Can still pk me easily, says so in my sig

You really do have selective reading dont you i have said about pets saving and i said unless you change for taoists and wizards thats only fair way.

You lot really need to decide what your moaning about as right now one minute its pet saving then the damage stats of certain pets then saying rage needs to go back to dc based ohh and the good old revert battle charge moan none of this moaning in this thread has been constructive.

Only decent post ive seen is the one in the bugs section at least you actually keep on topic and say constructive stuff

Happy to test again 🤣

I've consistently said the pets arent an issue just the length of Time they can be kept for. Same as taos with level 7 pets I've also previously said in a post on the thread you have just complimented. Looks like I'm not the only one with selective reading ey?

- - - Updated - - -

Just going to add : 21 people in our guild and it is entirely possible for all 21 to have completely different opinions on things ingame. People on our side donate to the server just as well they do in every other guild across the game. Each and every one of us have the same entitlement to post their opinion on this forum just as you all do, no matter how dissimilar they may appear to be.

What is fascinating that all the replies are all from 1 big alliance “guild” backing eachother up :/ lol, and I’m in the process of making a PDR kit :p

Oh and...

No esme no war? :(( had the numbers even and shit ya pants ran off to RD hhhhhhhhhhhh

Last edited:
What is fascinating that all the replies are all from 1 big alliance “guild” backing eachother up :/ lol, and I’m in the process of making a PDR kit :p

Oh and...

No esme no war? :(( had the numbers even and shit ya pants ran off to RD hhhhhhhhhhhh

ESME was on and went on the RDD hunt.

I put in to attack doesn't mean I have to commit to it if i prefer my guild to get better items and get stronger and play as a team then that's my call, dont be so angry you had your minions sat there for a hour for no reason its only a game :)

Oh and...

Shit ya pants? Oh dear.

Ibby shit his little undies and allied with mongs.

So much for this great player who could take on the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back