PDR and SlimeManHulk pets | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

PDR and SlimeManHulk pets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going full pa/dc then moaning about people using full resist kit!

If someone is stacking phys reduction aren't they still weak vs wiz?

Are the wiz in your guild not able to go the ship and get pets?

Full damage 1 banging people days are over. Move with the times or enjoy the butt hurt and moaning on the forum's.

Idk if ur aiming at me, but bruh I said idgaf about PDR kit, it’s a stat do what u want lol, I’m talking about ship pets... THATS ALL......, I mean yes defence is more overpowered on wiz/taos, offence benefits everyone but boohoo no one cares, the pets is what’s beyond broke, that’s Ultra high rate shit, not even normal HR you see dumb pets like that on ANY game.. but oh well,

#RevertBC

To be honest it doesn't seem that bad, the ship pets are a bit of a joke though but they shouldn't tele away when they're entrapped anyway. It's supposed to be a trap not an very good one if it can tele away :)
Wiz and taos had a massive buff when you can log with pets and wiz can re tame when timer is low. That needs changing tbh more than the mobs

- - - Updated - - -

Also I'll add PDR is good against warrior. Wiz and tao still beat the 2 players who decided to invest in that stat.
They sacrifice damage stats for that though, which is why Nerd just uses FG and ArticBlast to slow ppl so that his other team mates can deal the damage that he is unable to do. Personally I couldn't play that way but each to their own lol

warriors shit, has been for a while.

Tao's Elemental doing 3-4k a hit from across the map. With the tao hitting you with 1700 sc means you fucked. Couple of hits you off.

Only have to see any high lvl tao pop a heroic and they can pretty much handle a small group.

Hence I've moved to wiz and tao, warriors not really worth playing atm.

only 1 type of ele attack that will hit hard (which it barely does) and theres only 1 tao that can get 1700 sc and hes quit . just saying :)

only 1 type of ele attack that will hit hard (which it barely does) and theres only 1 tao that can get 1700 sc and hes quit . just saying :)

hah pets on any sc over 1200 do bare damage.

Someone doesn't want his class getting a nerf!

Tao pets in pvp are broken, Hyp at WW with 1500-1600 sc, Didn't even have to attack just walk around pets as they will destroy you. Coupled with the damage a tao can do with spells alone.

Andy should just make a couple of accounts whack 1600-1700 sc mc and dc on them and start to adjust things to create some level of balance.

130 Tao reporting for duty! (My pets don't even do a fraction of the dmg your quoting...) I understand 30 levels to go to the big leagues and gear sub par at this stage but yea I can't see anyone but the top 1% of taos potentially hitting the dmg your quoting and I am sure if you combine their dmg to any wars or mages in the same top 1% it would be similar

130 Tao reporting for duty! (My pets don't even do a fraction of the dmg your quoting...) I understand 30 levels to go to the big leagues and gear sub par at this stage but yea I can't see anyone but the top 1% of taos potentially hitting the dmg your quoting and I am sure if you combine their dmg to any wars or mages in the same top 1% it would be similar

Testing has to be done at the highest level. Obviously it looks like something is working well at level 130, and not so well at level 164

- - - Updated - - -

I would be in favour of a stat squish as mentioned on page 1, if done correctly it could add years onto the servers lifespan and I'm sure the team would get it spot on.

Not being a prick but you probably have a big standard kit and die 1 shot...

Tao’s don’t even need to stack elements etc anymore, all they need to do is get HUGE sc, Soul attack stones are cheap as fuck and +10’s, stack loads of those, u got boreal tiger a slow skill and let your pets do the rest,

People like xerxes Hypatia 5startao, I cant go near them, all they need to do is poison me and I’m dead no matter how strong I am, run around with pets they just wallop you and nothing you can really do about it coz then taos will just spam flinch you.... they’re currenlty the strongest class on server atm, then wiz imo warriors are gash I’ve noticed it but I like melee :/, all u need to do on this server as a wiz is put PDR kit , untouchable, Tao > Hp + SC kit job done,

But I guess... it is what it is eh.... the masses will flock together :)), whole servers pretty much in 2 guilds, Immortal + Mongols, all I ask is revamp them ship pets or look at them, aswell as #RevertBC

Last edited:
Clearly there's a few issues here but nothing arising from any particularly recent changes. Therefore we will continue to monitor the situation and recommend people explore changes to their own play-style.

Feel free to continue to discuss your opinions and if anyone is concerned about being attacked on the forum then you can send an email to the team. "Contact Us" as the bottom of the page

Ive inboxed ya love x

You had my attention right up until this moment. Now I can't believe anything you say
Don't even gimme this we've noticed how bs/fs doesn't hit as much as it used to but idgaf about that I want the game to be more balanced hence why I wasn't complaining about this.
I tested with NERD in @pvp and the only chance I had against his COP while he was just standing still was to hope TDB stunned him even then I was only hitting 200dmg in a Pk situation if I cannot bc him I will have to resort to using a para even then I wont be able to 1v1 them especially if they have these broken pets.
At the end of the day your not gna do shit until more people complain you've said this
As I see it people have figured out that PDR basically makes a warrior redundant seen by Nerd or Esme as at war they would translo next to you with these pets and just cop there is no way to counter it don't blame them either they've found it they deserve to use it.
the servers already old and been on the rocks for ages I came back to the server coz u actually seem to put effort into the server again just needs to carry on and needs to address this issue

Cries; please don’t even go there.. you cried that we were all fast, so he’s slowed us down.

There’s no counter to PDR? That’s pretty funny, so there was an stat added to the game that he knew was going to become an issue.

Those pets, you say there’s only a two hour window? Have you not noticed people are clearing it for the end rewards, how can you have pets having 55k health EACH and have players have maximum of up to 10k? You say you can lion roar them? Yeah because that’s a valid point... lion roar lasts for all of 10 seconds if that.

You said if more people disagree you’ll “look into it”.

Did you look into it when 1 Wizard complained he couldn’t TU monsters in a new cave you added? No.
You nerfed players speeds because a certain group was faster than others. You punished people for having a knowledge of how there components work within there PC and limiting amount of the shit..
Half of the people who are defending these are in 1 guild? Remember when you added that guild update? Wasn’t that to have more smaller guilds? Nice move.

@Scorpian - Not crying but your complaining about balance yet your not willing to listen to others, your listening to half the people who sit in the forum and cry about issues that aren’t even important.

Last edited:
before you slaughter my choice of kit , yes it isn't anything flashy but it does the damage I require , ask powertotheman , quick trans and a cop and Revive he pops

LMFAO Andy mate your obvs a wizard at heart the fact a wiz can do this yeah understandable they're supposed to be HIGH damage and LOW health however until now all the wiz's have gone full damage complained about war's and warriors been nerfed however when warriors complain that there kit no matter which branch they take damage, health or even resistance against a pdr kit they're done.

A 50% reduction in pvp damage of these pets is probs all it needs to make em a bit more balanced; the para / health pool and damage as is if used in pvp is a slaughter lol.

keep the dc and make them have 10-15k hp and no para ?
keep the hp and reduce the dc majorly ?

Last edited:
Im a bit thorn on this subject as a 156 warr my self i do at times find it hard to be able to get in and get hits on taos n wizz but in fairness its becbec they know pvp very well and exactly how their chars tic and what their strength & weakness are. Its mostly players who played for a very long time, sure there is a few issues whit warrs at times that would he nice to have changed but i accept it as thats what andy chosen and wanted. He is the GM end of the day and im sure for his own benefit wants whats best for the server, in regards to the pets.. i still stand by my opinion that they pay the gp to get in the event and help the group achieve completion ( except a few who just do fuck all and just there for pets) but if they can tame them then go for it, people can create wizzes and lvl them up easy enough and have the same advantage as the next wizzie ...its a matter of perspective. Things always need tweaking depending who u ask,

Im a bit thorn on this subject as a 156 warr my self i do at times find it hard to be able to get in and get hits on taos n wizz but in fairness its becbec they know pvp very well and exactly how their chars tic and what their strength & weakness are. Its mostly players who played for a very long time, sure there is a few issues whit warrs at times that would he nice to have changed but i accept it as thats what andy chosen and wanted. He is the GM end of the day and im sure for his own benefit wants whats best for the server, in regards to the pets.. i still stand by my opinion that they pay the gp to get in the event and help the group achieve completion ( except a few who just do fuck all and just there for pets) but if they can tame them then go for it, people can create wizzes and lvl them up easy enough and have the same advantage as the next wizzie ...its a matter of perspective. Things always need tweaking depending who u ask,

I’d kill ya on a 120 tao and a wiz with arctic blast lmao, it doesn’t require skill for a range to kill a melee,

Wiz > press 3 buttons, run around
Tao > hise behind pets spamming boreal tiger :/

But hey, I’m not saying anything it’s his server and it’s a unique one, However I feel warriors are weakest atm xD

#REVERTBC!!!!!!

Last edited:
SlimeManHulk shouldn't even be tamable anyway, either change the name or change the fact they can be used as pets.
SlikeManHulk is a humanoid not a beast wtf scorp sort it out! Get it fixed.
Also look into how long pets can be kept. Keeping them for days or even weeks is a big imbalance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back