War | Page 3 | The Legend of Mir

War

Every days a school day !

I always thought all castles where drop zones inside and it was just some towns that where none drop zones , as I agree with inside the castle always being a drop zone , as that's the ultimate risk you need to be willing to take in order to win / defend a castle

With outside being non drop zone then this enables any1 and every1 to join in on the Pvp regardless if your attacking defending or even allied with either of the guilds , u could just go n take part in mass carnage without any risk of dropping , and in doing this you might come to love the Pvp aspect of the game n then want to joint / allie with 1 of the bigger guilds n take things further and be more adventurous and go for a castle

You're full of good points today. Been taking your vitamins? :D

Maybe someone can clearly set out the problems we are trying to solve here?

If it is simply the cost of wars then maybe that can be looked into however if you want to hold a wall or two you need to be prepared to defend it even if the attacking Guild decide not to show up. Those are the duties of owning a castle

one of my points of this was too possible look into drop zones however im not fussed one bit about this due to the new warring system if they try to take it in the last 10 minutes it gets extended that's an amazing addition.

However my main point is the cost of wars I think it should be more expensive seen as if you take the wall u can get up to 30mill in return before having to defend it, possibly costing BPs or stability is an option

Back