War | The Legend of Mir

War

heyya

So we have noticed that people are declaring war and only showing up to GI because its a no drop zone can this be changed because its stupid every other castle is drop zone but this
also can price of warring change either more expensive or require Bp's so people think twice before warring

I massively agree with the price being higher so that people have more to think about. An hour of our lives is long this day & age without serious contenders coming for our castles
Making Gi-Ryoong a drop zone be a bit terrible there are quests based there as well as the Three Heroes Quest NPC, Bichon Wall & Mongchon are non - drop too I think? I'm certain its to give benefit low level characters / new players

So we have noticed that people are declaring war and only showing up to GI because its a no drop zone can this be changed because its stupid every other castle is drop zone but this
also can price of warring change either more expensive or require Bp's so people think twice before warring

Or just maybe JUST MAYBE make every war zone a no drop zone lol, always two sides to a coin

Non drop zone is great place for new player and old to try out pvp and dabble in it. Its a great incentive for players to actually learn pvp and test it out to see if its for them, should be more places thats non drop zone to encourage more people to get involved in to pvp and try out a different aspect of the game without feeling gear hungry pro pk-ers rape them sec they step in the area

Hi, i may not agree in castle wars being a no drop zone. We have @pvp area for that kind of thing, new players could practice in pvp and when they are ready enough and willing only they may join castle wars, with the knowledge they would risk dropping kits. That would sharpen their skills in fighting/evading etc etc.

For example what is the point and fun when few recallers rushing in castle knowing they wont drop their kits do a massive recall? I find it too boring, there have to be a risk. My opinion.

Hi, i may not agree in castle wars being a no drop zone. We have @pvp area for that kind of thing, new players could practice in pvp and when they are ready enough and willing only they may join castle wars, with the knowledge they would risk dropping kits. That would sharpen their skills in fighting/evading etc etc.

For example what is the point and fun when few recallers rushing in castle knowing they wont drop their kits do a massive recall? I find it too boring, there have to be a risk. My opinion.

I'm noob and bad at pvp. Anyone wanna come practice with me in @pvp area ? :)

Non-drop castle wars would literally kill the game. Don't want to drop an item? Go play WoW then. This is the Legend of Mir your kit shall never be safe! Too much safe areas as it is like RDD and Blue dragon.

Non-drop castle wars would literally kill the game. Don't want to drop an item? Go play WoW then. This is the Legend of Mir your kit shall never be safe! Too much safe areas as it is like RDD and Blue dragon.

Inside castle palace agree should be, no gain without risk.
Outside castle palaces i think do drop could be a laugh, will encourage a much more server based community to have a giggle and get envolved

Unknownangel- There is a big pool of players who are non pvp -why not kill the game and people coming in full stop whilst we at it

Last edited:
As you say about wow etc granted, but surely you not fallen out of the tree and hit every branch on way down when you are compareing a game that has millions and millions of players worldwide compared to a community that is a couple of hundread which is already slowing down?!?!

In greatist of respects we had what i seen 2 new server players this week join mir, and one of them has already quit after being in game 5 days because at lev103 was pked constantly by a couple of guilds.....
So im asking you here the question, where do you draw the line, because if no new people the game will die.

This is me asking civil questions not flaming shit.

Last edited:
Inside castle palace agree should be, no gain without risk.
Outside castle palaces i think do drop could be a laugh, will encourage a much more server based community to have a giggle and get envolved

I agree on inside castles 100% was never on the debate table about inside the castles but outside like mentioned -GI. U give in that way ALL players the option to engage in all aspects of the game and have fun

issue has already been brought up to andy and he said it wont be changed.. dont like it ? go play something else as you advised :D you guys quick to shout cry but i dont think theres an aspect of the server you havent cried about yet :/ oh sorry you call it "feedback" dont you... grow up :)

issue has already been brought up to andy and he said it wont be changed.. dont like it ? go play something else as you advised :D you guys quick to shout cry but i dont think theres an aspect of the server you havent cried about yet :/ oh sorry you call it "feedback" dont you... grow up :)

How come when anyone not think alike it calls "moaning" from you guys. but when you guys have a suggestion or question it are ok ?
Strange behavior.:hopelessness:

How come when anyone not think alike it calls "moaning" from you guys. but when you guys have a suggestion or question it are ok ?
Strange behavior.:hopelessness:

its literally 2 castles out 7 that has a no drop outside how is that not moaning... also theres a difference between a question and a moan generally specified by a ? which i dont see present :)

I didnt ask for anything to be changed except the expense of applying for a castle war. Are you retarded Eminem?

I didnt ask for anything to be changed except the expense of applying for a castle war. Are you retarded Eminem?

still a change thats been asked for and denied by gm so whats your point ya spaz? also calling me retarded but dont know the difference between "too much safe areas" and "too many safe areas" gratz :D your trash talk really is at nursery level isnt it? bless

Back