War | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

War

Where is the reply from GM ? Lol
If he doesnt change prices of wars then that's no problem it's worse for you really than it is for me seems you are your one who dies all the time during them

Seriously every time i log on fourms it always the same people have a bitch and moan!!!
I used to think COD online was full of bitchin kids but really considerin going back.
Grow the fuk up and play the game.

Seriously every time i log on fourms it always the same people have a bitch and moan!!!
I used to think COD online was full of bitchin kids but really considerin going back.
Grow the fuk up and play the game.

Tell me about it, and now you've stooped to our level! Welcome to the bottom Paul

No drop zone means u just constantly run in without risk. You would never lose a castle coz all u need to do is spam running in lol, boring....

wtf guys I have an excuse for being glued to the forum all day, I'm stuck in an office and can't get ingame or go outside, what's your excuses? Get off the forum and go play the feckin game. It's like a little girls kindergarten class here crying about broken crayons

U know what’ll be better

Add drops to all wars bar SW, give it better rewards

To stop camping doors,

WHEN WALKING INTO DOOR = Random teleports u onto any spot in the castle so camping door is null.... coz that’s what war is a lot of camping doors everyone does it...

It would make wars interesting coz people would be able to run in without being scared of dyin instantly on door.

No drop zone means u just constantly run in without risk. You would never lose a castle coz all u need to do is spam running in lol, boring....

Tbh as said in previous reply, think all palaces should be drop zone but outside shouldnt as no risk without gain.
Totally agree with other post about random port when enter, good idea tbh

U know what’ll be better

To stop camping doors,

WHEN WALKING INTO DOOR = Random teleports u onto any spot in the castle so camping door is null.... coz that’s what war is a lot of camping doors everyone does it...

It would make wars interesting coz people would be able to run in without being scared of dyin instantly on door.

Oooh now that's an idea I can get behind

No point making everywhere a non drop zone most people turn up in shop kit anyway, u literally war GI and constantly run out without risk yeah fair enough you do that it was a suggestion to make it a drop zone if it doesn't happen owell.
The main point I was trying to make is to make it more expensive because people are warring without even bothering to turn up for example not even more gold like BP's or Stability because u are going to war just means people will think twice before warring

U know what’ll be better

To stop camping doors,

WHEN WALKING INTO DOOR = Random teleports(teleport's) u onto any spot in the castle so camping door is null.... coz(Cause) that’s what war is a lot of camping doors everyone does it...

It would make wars interesting coz(Cause) people would be able to run in without being scared of dyin (Dying) instantly on door.

- This can be done easily, and im sure Andy could possibly be up for adding this idea. cleared up some of your quote though. fuck my life.

still a change thats been asked for and denied by gm so whats your point ya spaz? also calling me retarded but dont know the difference between "too much safe areas" and "too many safe areas" gratz :D your trash talk really is at nursery level isnt it? bless

- Care to link this proof that this has been denied? Also, Crying / Asking for something doesn't have to be stated with a question mark.

As you say about wow etc granted, but surely you not fallen out of the tree and hit every branch on way down when you are compareing a game that has millions and millions of players worldwide compared to a community that is a couple of hundread which is already slowing down?!?!

In greatist of respects we had what i seen 2 new server players this week join mir, and one of them has already quit after being in game 5 days because at lev103 was pked constantly by a couple of guilds.....
So im asking you here the question, where do you draw the line, because if no new people the game will die.

This is me asking civil questions not flaming shit.

Well, you clearly don't know the game that well do you. Mir in Korea, were Mir is originally from, has a lot more than it does in Europe. lol. so comparing Mir to WoW is typically correct.

- This can be done easily, and im sure Andy could possibly be up for adding this idea. cleared up some of your quote though. fuck my life.

- Care to link this proof that this has been denied? Also, Crying / Asking for something doesn't have to be stated with a question mark.

Well, you clearly don't know the game that well do you. Mir in Korea, were Mir is originally from, has a lot more than it does in Europe. lol. so comparing Mir to WoW is typically correct.

Oh im sorry are we playing korean mir or arcadia with population of couple hundred people? Lol.
My apoligies at my mistake, il log on soon and maybe one day find the towns with thousands of ppl in....
Yes i know mir is from korea, and iv played since original D Server...
And yes i was also right in my observations about the comparisson of wow to ARCADIA unless you can tell me where all these hiddens millions of players are plese?

I think inside castles should be made none drop zone while outside is made a drop zone...

i can already imagine all the fun this will bring.

gives players more room to fight and defend them self and aswell it will take away that problem where ppl get killed as soon as they enter the castle cause maybe now warriors wont be camping doors..

Also i like player fights near safe zones haha...

Not a good idea for the fact castles are so important it should be a risky in attacking, if you were smart a warrior can walk through the door and insta bc through everyone because the don't load in straight away or even a wiz can translon over people.
if you make castle none drop then how are we supposed to fund items I don't donate I rely on pk drops and boss drops which lately ive had fuck all from, take out the chance to drop items peoples kit will get even more stacked.

Maybe someone can clearly set out the problems we are trying to solve here?

If it is simply the cost of wars then maybe that can be looked into however if you want to hold a wall or two you need to be prepared to defend it even if the attacking Guild decide not to show up. Those are the duties of owning a castle

Maybe someone can clearly set out the problems we are trying to solve here?

If it is simply the cost of wars then maybe that can be looked into however if you want to hold a wall or two you need to be prepared to defend it even if the attacking Guild decide not to show up. Those are the duties of owning a castle

Even though I don't tend to participate much in wars, I do observe keenly, which allows me to keep emotionally separated from the issues and hopefully be able to report them in a clearer manner.

There's a list of complaints as long as my arm, but I think I have identified the two main ones, the rest are mostly minor issues or general moans and groans.

Issues reported -
1. People can waste your time by constantly declaring war and not showing up, so you have to be ready to defend against nothing
2. People seem to be unhappy about the balance of drop zones vs non-drop zones

Thoughts / Proposed solutions -
1. While I concur that the responsibility of defending a castle is exactly that, it seems unfair that declarations of war are a somewhat frivolous affair. Many moons ago the cost was significant, but not any more, the cost of declaring war can be gathered in just a few minutes. There should be a higher cost to make declarations an investment, rather than just a thoughtless button click. That cost doesn't just have to be gold, there may be other options out there that can be explored. One suggestion that has been vocalised is about making it cost Game Points, but that would be unfair on the leader. Alternatively the idea of using Build Points as mentioned in the original post, maybe a price of 10x member count would be suitable, so if your guild has 28 members it will cost you 280 BP to declare a war. That way everyone in the guild is contributing and bearing the cost equally, while keeping it achiveable and not overly expensive.
2. It seems there are a selection of people who will not join wars because of the chance to drop items, and a selection of people who will not join wars because there is not enough chance for others to drop items! A dilemma indeed. Obviously you can't please everyone all of the time, but there may be scope to alter which areas are drop zones and which aren't. My proposal is to have the area between safe zone and the castle as non-drop, and inside the castle to be always a drop zone, here are my reasons. I do notice people often hanging around safe zones and running out, hitting someone and running back for fear of dropping. To me this seems like an obvious place to start. Making the area between the safe zone and the castle a non drop area would eliminate this risk and allow people to get involved outside the castle without taking a risk. Of course winning a castle is a big reward and must be earned, those with their eyes on the prize must at some point enter the castle and hold it, those wanting that prize must be prepared to take a risk in entering the castle, hence the drop zone. Having it consistent across all castles would help to allieviate any confusion, as having some different from others improves the situation for regular contenders who are more likely to remember which is which, thus allowing less regular contenders to have more confidence to take part.

Last edited:
Wether its liked or not or how many people want to continue debating this thread.... making a fake war is no different to any other tactic employed by any guild in game, as it potentially wastes an hour of someones time and whilst they defending leaves others to do things that other guilds defending cant i.e level in areas, chase boss mobs....
How is this tactic any different from anything else?

Every days a school day !

I always thought all castles where drop zones inside and it was just some towns that where none drop zones , as I agree with inside the castle always being a drop zone , as that's the ultimate risk you need to be willing to take in order to win / defend a castle

With outside being non drop zone then this enables any1 and every1 to join in on the Pvp regardless if your attacking defending or even allied with either of the guilds , u could just go n take part in mass carnage without any risk of dropping , and in doing this you might come to love the Pvp aspect of the game n then want to joint / allie with 1 of the bigger guilds n take things further and be more adventurous and go for a castle

Back