Subuk wall / wars | Page 3 | The Legend of Mir

Subuk wall / wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
u can guarantee huh?u mean dont ruin it for you guys??most of players anyway is pve and most guildies is doin arena every week.hence the only 1 castle required pve still own by immortal weeks by weeks coz they wont want to give chance to others to own any,same as u want prices to be increase so no1 can war?..welldone🙌

another better idea..swap it over 1 pvp castle to fyt and other castles for pve...then every guild will defo have chance to own..gm should try this it will be so peacful it lessen moaners that cant be happy on anything and everything.

I gotta be honest here, I don't understand you point in the slightest. How are Imms not giving others a chance at Arena? Its not like we are locking the area and preventing others from having a go, is it?

Only pure pondlife would do such a thing, I am sure we can agree.

1 guild = 1 castle, cannot hold more than 1. That's better.

I have a feeling that if this were the case, wars would be dead. Why would people turn up and fight for a castle (and risk kit) if they cannot win it?

Some people, in many different guilds, have to 'have it all' else they loose all interest. Look at the 'controversy' that bound kit caused. A very well intentioned solution that was, ultimately, killed by those that want others kit.

I suspect the player base of this server are far beyond concepts such as 'fairness'. Its dog eat dog and survival of the fittest.

I honestly have no problems with this (after all I choose to log in) other than the cost that is expected to be expended to replace dropped kit. If GM and player base want to go all in on PK please just make things cheaper / easier to get or you will simply price me (and many others) out of the game.

u can guarantee huh?u mean dont ruin it for you guys??most of players anyway is pve and most guildies is doin arena every week.hence the only 1 castle required pve still own by immortal weeks by weeks coz they wont want to give chance to others to own any,same as u want prices to be increase so no1 can war?..welldone🙌

another better idea..swap it over 1 pvp castle to fyt and other castles for pve...then every guild will defo have chance to own..gm should try this it will be so peacful it lessen moaners that cant be happy on anything and everything.
If you want to win arena get better at arena. There's literally zero anyone can do to stop you

We didn't war every single night without fail on multiple guilds ? Yes we had times where we warred and had to no show but that's purely because we had 2 people online vs the 15+ from yourside thst was online. I can't help it if people don't want to log on for war however nearly every night you lot have 10+ people on yet we lucky if 1 shows for 5mins and u class that as actually turning up?

I give up on replying to you any further can literally have a better conversation with my 6 year old... must be nice living in your own fantasy world all the time
nah ah u didnt..i even got a screenie on past that evidence u war sw with 0 show while u doin arena,,so hypocracy need to stop tbh as b4 u all barking here, i had gathered evidence on ur hypocracy shameless so yea🙂

nah ah u didnt..i even got a screenie on past that evidence u war sw with 0 show while u doin arena,,so hypocracy need to stop tbh as b4 u all barking here i collecting gathered evidence ur hypocracy so yea🙂
Dunno why u even bother answering them for real they dont even worth talking . we all knows they are hypocrite moaners they been doing that for 9 months and they think they are smart by doing that . andy him self aware by what they are doing . he dont even bother about that bull shit so just stop answering some hypocrite moaners kindly.

Dunno why u even bother answering them for real they dont even worth talking . we all knows they are hypocrite moaners they been doing that for 9 months and they think they are smart by doing that . andy him self aware by what they are doing . he dont even bother about that bull shit so just stop answering some hypocrite moaners kindly.

Got a line straight to the man, eh?

Top dog, Ammar.

nah ah u didnt..i even got a screenie on past that evidence u war sw with 0 show while u doin arena,,so hypocracy need to stop tbh as b4 u all barking here, i had gathered evidence on ur hypocracy shameless so yea🙂

With one voice she says 'be bored' awaiting no shows and with another she denounces 'no shows'.

Which way will Skyee blow on her next post...

With one voice she says 'be bored' awaiting no shows and with another she denounces 'no shows'.

Actually, maybe Skyee was saying stay bored in relation to her own posts? I don't know, its all very confusing...

Frist of all ammar dont even bother answering punch of moaners . Second thing ur some one hiding in un known account seeking for attention honsely u more like awomen who fights another women by non sense . trying to justify ur hypocrite guild honesly im sure ur from those no one give afk about and try seek for attention here by just non sense then again not andy or any one with sense give adam about that so gl and get alife :)

i dont know what u trying to manipulate in what i say to her ..wen i do reply that ,i litiraly i meant get boored to herself so dote if u just finding every faults on what i say then try harder ok

Last edited:
i dont know what u trying to manipulate in what i say to her ..wen i do reply that ,i litiraly i meant get boored to herself so dote if u just finding every faults on what i say then try harder ok

Funny how you only quote one part.

Look down, I said I found the point you were trying to make (if there was a point) quite confusing.

No manipulation going on here other than from you.

Frist of all ammar dont even bother answering punch of moaners . Second thing ur some one hiding in un known account seeking for attention honsely u more like awomen who fights another women by non sense . trying to justify ur hypocrite guild honesly im sure ur from those no one give afk about and try seek for attention here by just non sense then again not andy or any one with sense give adam about that so gl and get alife :)

Says the person hiding on an unknown account!

Hypocrisy personified.

Says the person hiding on an unknown account!

Hypocrisy personified.
Ye to deal with some one hiding in un known account is to do same while ur talking too much like awomen who fights another women seeking for attention thanks god not my life phew haha Edit ( just play the game and stop complaining as andy done lots of efforts and how little girls like u acting makes him disappointed tbh )

As for 'attention seeking' I do try to communicate with others, even if they don't agree.

All I read from you is pure bile and nonsense (mostly with misogynistic undertones).

Just whom is the attention seeker?

Ye to deal with some one hiding in un known account is to do same while ur talking too much like awomen who fights another women seeking for attention thanks god not my life phew haha Edit ( just play the game and stop complaining as andy done lots of efforts and how little girls like u acting makes him disappointed tbh )

I never raised 'unknown account' big boy, you did.

What on earth needs 'dealing with'. Do you find my polite replies threatening?

And there you go again, speaking like you have a direct line to Andy.

Mate, please stop. You are embarrassing yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back