Subuk wall / wars | The Legend of Mir

Subuk wall / wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

brandon77

can Sunday be changed to SW only? possibly block any wars from being declared on a Thursday so the other walls don't fall on same day as SW? as things stand atm castles are being warred literally daily with maybe 1/2 people actually turning up to them, and to stand around in a castle for 3 hours when they clearly have 0 intention of showing or sending one noob to the castle for 20 mins and classing this as "showing" to war is gettin ridiculous and obviously just being done to waste time.

setting a limit of 5 wars a week from each guild was a decent attempt in stopping this bs however it has been worked around as certain cretins have lvled multiple noob guild to 15, of which these guilds probably consist of maybe 3 chars and they will 100% all be alts or store chars. maybe worth also increasing the guild level needed to war castles so people cant abuse having a low lvl empty guild warring castles on a daily to get around the 5 a week limit.

and before the reply of "oh but you use to do this" card comes out as i can feel it already, broken records and that... yes we did war with the intention of showing however if we did not have enough we would not show up at all and we also didn't war every single night. it was maybe once or twice every other week and neither did we make several alt guilds level them to 15 with the sole purpose of warring to not show and just waste time... its actually childish and petty behaviour in all honesty

most people have limited play time with work and life etc, with war every night and no shows every night its not only annoying but also stopping people from being able to join other aspects of the game properly as a chunk of their play time is stood around in a castle doing fa because some people want to act like spiteful little children

It's grief play, simple as that
yep that's all it boils down to at this point. doing it simply to waste our time, 1 or 2 shows for 10 mins then put exp kit on and go lvling or go bdp or just log off, they even war again before the wars even started so they know 100% that they have no intention of showing up properly. just because they not getting their own way anymore they want to spoil the game for everyone else. and i wont nor do i need to name them as they and everyone else know exactly who they are..

can Sunday be changed to SW only? possibly block any wars from being declared on a Thursday so the other walls don't fall on same day as SW? as things stand atm castles are being warred literally daily with maybe 1/2 people actually turning up to them, and to stand around in a castle for 3 hours when they clearly have 0 intention of showing or sending one noob to the castle for 20 mins and classing this as "showing" to war is gettin ridiculous and obviously just being done to waste time.

setting a limit of 5 wars a week from each guild was a decent attempt in stopping this bs however it has been worked around as certain cretins have lvled multiple noob guild to 15, of which these guilds probably consist of maybe 3 chars and they will 100% all be alts or store chars. maybe worth also increasing the guild level needed to war castles so people cant abuse having a low lvl empty guild warring castles on a daily to get around the 5 a week limit.

and before the reply of "oh but you use to do this" card comes out as i can feel it already, broken records and that... yes we did war with the intention of showing however if we did not have enough we would not show up at all and we also didn't war every single night. it was maybe once or twice every other week and neither did we make several alt guilds level them to 15 with the sole purpose of warring to not show and just waste time... its actually childish and petty behaviour in all honesty

most people have limited play time with work and life etc, with war every night and no shows every night its not only annoying but also stopping people from being able to join other aspects of the game properly as a chunk of their play time is stood around in a castle doing fa because some people want to act like spiteful little children

I agree and have said for months that subak should only be on a Sunday as its 2 hours long on its own.

Increase the charge to war, level 30 guild. 50mill guild funds, 200 guild points, maybe even GG. Will soon stop this and people can actually start playing the game again.

Holding a castle shouldn't be a punishment...

all i can say is...good game at war yesterday was fun🙂
but if still complaining about it...theres other sulution..make all castles arena base point for every1 to win🙂

Last edited:
all i can say is...good game at war yesterday was fun🙂
but if still complaining about it...theres other sulution..make all castles arena base point for every1 to win🙂

Grats on showing up last 11 mins to 1 Castle out of the 4 you warred.

I am afraid this elephant in the room still has not been resolved after nearly 2 years …..
I still champion the idea of War Cache winner gets Runes Pots Gold and some Random Mythicsl Loot , make it Not drop zone so all can enjoy regardless of class etc , wars should be a fun escape from the daily grind and agree Sunday should be Sabuk only as it’s a long war and eats into what is a family day evening for most ….

I am sort of torn on this because I do firmly believe in the 'if you want to hold castles be prepared to fight for them' ethos.

However, with this said, how is it a fight if the opposition isn't turning up?

For me, two things really stand out from the above, a feeling that people are abusing the war system by creating noob guilds just to war (and get around the existing game mechanics) and the comment that holding a castle shouldn't be a punishment.

I find it slightly sad that some people put more effort into abusing the mechanics of this game rather than just playing it. Its a bit like when dickheads used to block arena, unnecessary and unwanted.

As a positive, Andy found a rather obvious way of stopping such behaviour when it came to arena, lets hope he does the same for this situation.

As for the comment regarding punishment, I feel this is again in the hands of Andy. Maybe a boost to the castle reward to offset some of the psychological and time commitment downsides would be in order.

I am sort of torn on this because I do firmly believe in the 'if you want to hold castles be prepared to fight for them' ethos.

However, with this said, how is it a fight if the opposition isn't turning up?

For me, two things really stand out from the above, a feeling that people are abusing the war system by creating noob guilds just to war (and get around the existing game mechanics) and the comment that holding a castle shouldn't be a punishment.

I find it slightly sad that some people put more effort into abusing the mechanics of this game rather than just playing it. Its a bit like when dickheads used to block arena, unnecessary and unwanted.

As a positive, Andy found a rather obvious way of stopping such behaviour when it came to arena, lets hope he does the same for this situation.

As for the comment regarding punishment, I feel this is again in the hands of Andy. Maybe a boost to the castle reward to offset some of the psychological and time commitment downsides would be in order.
well we do warred it and we did show so theres no such thing is 0 show...its ur castle then be ready to defend it,,btw every1 got a choice and mostly u got a choice not to turnup for war too as defending

well, im the 1 who give that idea in arena to open to every1 like epic...and it work so well and peaceful🙂
so probably the idea of owning castles in base of arena will be the best 4 every1 too..

Last edited:
well we do warred it and we did show so theres no such thing is 0 show...its ur castle then be ready to defend it,,btw every1 got a choice and mostly u got a choice not to turnup for war too as defending

well, im the 1 who give that idea in arena to open to every1 like epic...and it work so well and peaceful🙂
so probably the idea of owning castles in base of arena will be the best 4 every1 too..

Or not

What’s you view on creating alt guilds and declaring? Nothing to do with last night where main guild where ,fair play you won. Simply about alt guild tactic, your view / comments please

What’s you view on creating alt guilds and declaring? Nothing to do with last night where main guild where ,fair play you won. Simply about alt guild tactic, your view / comments please
what u on about alt guild that declaring?pls do mention the alt guild u on about,as for ur info noto,legacy and netflix is active guild that have active player on it

Also used an alt char and warred from Azads guild in wildcard till he said no, he don't wanna be involved in your stupid drama. 🤣

Also used an alt char and warred from Azads guild in wildcard till he said no, he don't wanna be involved in your stupid drama. 🤣
ahh u mean wen they warred and u give them threat that if they involve u gonna start pkying the noobie guildmate,thats what he told us as u know wer allied😏 soo people wont get involve in warring coz of u lot dnt want them to attend on war as u give them grief,as the same time u want not to be warred often so u got easy life having it all..so shame

tbh its like a broken records this...imms will just complain regardless

gm should look at this and reward it thru arena as u can see they bully other guild who will actually war

Im sure those people whos crying truly have mental problems as basicaly those people been doing that for ayear every single day. then again they been defending it and saying no matter what u have to show and defend. they been defending and justifying thier grief play. now some one doing it to them even they do show tho. now they crying changing thier talks like little kids of 8 and accussing others . i tell u some thing this fourm place for suggestion and healthy debaites not for hypocrites or monaers who seeking for awarm mother chest .

You don't need to defend it if you don't want to, nor do you need to log on to take it, purely your choice. I have been on both sides.

It probably does need changing an arena style way is good.

This comes up time and time again every year at every event.

Im sure those people whos crying truly have mental problems as basicaly those people been doing that for ayear every single day. then again they been defending it and saying no matter what u have to show and defend. they been defending and justifying thier grief play. now some one doing it to them even they do show tho. now they crying changing thier talks like little kids of 8 and accussing others . i tell u some thing this fourm place for suggestion and healthy debaites not for hypocrites or monaers who seeking for awarm mother chest .

How can it be a healthy debate when morons like you throw around insults rather than constructive comments? You really need to think before you post, bud.

ahh u mean wen they warred and u give them threat that if they involve u gonna start pkying the noobie guildmate,thats what he told us as u know wer allied😏 soo people wont get involve in warring coz of u lot dnt want them to attend on war as u give them grief,as the same time u want not to be warred often so u got easy life having it all..so shame

tbh its like a broken records this...imms will just complain regardless

gm should look at this and reward it thru arena as u can see they bully other guild who will actually war

You and your chums nearly bullied Imms out of existence yet you STILL play the victim card?

out of topic agen but seriously

Me?????bullyyy lol

darn i give up on this people seriously

Out of topic?

I think you will find I replied to your comment where you started throwing around accusations of 'threatening' and 'bullying' (your words).

Do try to keep up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back