Subuk wall / wars | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Subuk wall / wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of topic?

I think you will find I replied to your comment where you started throwing around accusations of 'threatening' and 'bullying' (your words).

Do try to keep up.
darn u should read it well the other comment why i answer that comment or shall i zip my mouth and say amen to u all lol

btw is not accusation is actually been said

Last edited:
You accused me of taking it off topic. You act exasperated, like others are being unreasonable.

I replied that I was replying to your accusations regarding 'threatening' and 'bullying'.

If you don't want others commenting on what you put up for everyone to see either keep your comments bland or don't write them.

That you are controversial in what you post is, I suspect, quite intentional, so please don't act offended if I choose to comment.

You accused me of taking it off topic. You act exasperated, like others are being unreasonable.

I replied that I was replying to your accusations regarding 'threatening' and 'bullying'.

If you don't want others commenting on what you put up for everyone to see either keep your comments bland or don't write them.

That you are controversial in what you post is, I suspect, quite intentional, so please don't act offended if I choose to comment.
aww sorry i should not put my lvl ground on a child tantrum im done with this post tbh

aww sorry i should not put my lvl ground on a child tantrum im done with this post tbh

As I said, if you are not controversial in what you post you will not receive controversial posts from others in reply (or if you do that is their problem, not yours) nor will I feel the need to redress the balance of antagoniser presenting themselves as victim.

Not quite sure, where, who or when there was a childish tantrum (other than joker_mmm) but shows that even when 'quitting' the thread you just can't help yourself with the antagonistic comments.

God i love to read this shit while having a shite :D. hahaha 20 year game played by adults! most are 30-40 year olds come on guys!

Im sure those people whos crying truly have mental problems as basicaly those people been doing that for ayear every single day. then again they been defending it and saying no matter what u have to show and defend. they been defending and justifying thier grief play. now some one doing it to them even they do show tho. now they crying changing thier talks like little kids of 8 and accussing others . i tell u some thing this fourm place for suggestion and healthy debaites not for hypocrites or monaers who seeking for awarm mother chest .
out of topic agen but seriously

Me?????bullyyy lol

darn i give up on this people seriously

please keep this post on topic, don't want another thread closed because people cant be adult and civil enough to have a proper debate on something that clearly needs changing... hard ask for you simpletons but please try for the sake of the community thanks.

as stated in my original post we did not war EVERY SINGLE DAY to not show?, yous actually put up a decent showing at gi first time in months after warring daily but then the next 2 days yet again no shows and time wasted even tho there was plenty of you online... end of the day something needs changing however i don't agree with every castle being like arena that's just silly.... might as well remove pvp from the game entirely? honestly

wish Andy would allow an option on forum to block certain people from posting their childish insulting trivial bs on actual constructive posts, would save alot of people their sanity :cautious:...

please keep this post on topic, don't want another thread closed because people cant be adult and civil enough to have a proper debate on something that clearly needs changing... hard ask for you simpletons but please try for the sake of the community thanks.

as stated in my original post we did not war EVERY SINGLE DAY to not show?, yous actually put up a decent showing at gi first time in months after warring daily but then the next 2 days yet again no shows and time wasted even tho there was plenty of you online... end of the day something needs changing however i don't agree with every castle being like arena that's just silly.... might as well remove pvp from the game entirely? honestly

wish Andy would allow an option on forum to block certain people from posting their childish insulting trivial bs on actual constructive posts, would save alot of people their sanity :cautious:...
Frist of all ur from most toxic people in game who acts victims here who threating women. Second thing lets back in topic obv war system been same for long time and it was ok its all about ways swings some times u get the castles some times u dont have it . So at time u guys didnt have it u been doing that for 9 months and its was ok right now u guys didnt even compelete amonth of having castles and already crying of some thing u guys been doing for 9 months even u did admitted it so if u been doing that for 9 months then u dont have point and its already closed and go bother some one else .

You're in a better position than most of us to talk some sense into her 😜
Sorry but my comments were to everyone on this thread, but my opinion on warring with no intention to show is as followed, utterly, unfair and childish bullshit but saying that one side does it and the other doesn't is bollocks, I've been on both sides and I have seen it and even suggested doing it myself! as revenge tactics so don't tell me it doesn't happen at all.

of course sometimes when you war a castle 3 days later you might not have the people online to fight, this happens aswell.

Best way to stop this is to limit or increase waring castles OR make it possible for a guild to only hold one castle at a time :D then maybe EVERYONE can benefit from them and not just whos allied with big dog guild at the time.

/Frankleemad

Last edited:
Increase the war price. This will 100% stop it on all parties. 50mill guild funds, 200 gps, level 30 guild. No other wars on a Sunday other then subak. Then we can all stop being petty kids and play the fkn game.

Increase the war price. This will 100% stop it on all parties. 50mill guild funds, 200 gps, level 30 guild. No other wars on a Sunday other then subak. Then we can all stop being petty kids and play the fkn game.
or not

better..lets just change everything and win castle tru arena..then its decrease moaning and complaining all together then we can have a peaceful game and equality to every1

Last edited:
or not

better..lets just change everything and win castle tru arena..then its decrease moaning and complaining all together then we can have a peaceful game and equality to every1
last i checked this was a PvP server? there is already one castle that is acquired via PvE means, I can guarantee you that if all castles got changed to this then half the servers player base will quit immediately, so no lets not do that to solve a problem that you lot are clearly taking full advantage off.. guild level needed and the price defo needs to be increased if people want to be childish and war to waste time on a daily then a steep cost needs to be included in that, not make the server completely PvE 🤦‍♂️

last i checked this was a PvP server? there is already one castle that is acquired via PvE means, I can guarantee you that if all castles got changed to this then half the servers player base will quit immediately, so no lets not do that to solve a problem that you lot are clearly taking full advantage off.. guild level needed and the price defo needs to be increased if people want to be childish and war to waste time on a daily then a steep cost needs to be included in that, not make the server completely PvE 🤦‍♂️
u can guarantee huh?u mean dont ruin it for you guys??most of players anyway is pve and most guildies is doin arena every week.hence the only 1 castle required pve still own by immortal weeks by weeks coz they wont want to give chance to others to own any,same as u want prices to be increase so no1 can war?..welldone🙌

another better idea..swap it over 1 pvp castle to fyt and other castles for pve...then every guild will defo have chance to own..gm should try this it will be so peacful it lessen moaners that cant be happy on anything and everything.

Last edited:
u can guarantee huh?u mean dont ruin it for you guys??most of players anyway is pve and most guildies is doin arena every week.hence the only 1 castle required pve still own by immortal weeks by weeks coz they wont want to give chance to others to own any,same as u want prices to be increase so no1 can war?..welldone🙌
oh please do me a favour and put ur goody two shoes act away, did you give a castle to any1 else when u had them all that time? no i didn't think so >.> and arena can be won by anyone no? but yes i guarantee it do a poll on Facebook if you don't believe me lol.. imms having all the castles which we don't anyway is obsolete in this discussion. also if all the guilds are doing arena and imms still holds it majority of the time then imms is just going to keep all the walls anyway by that logic? honest think before you speak please trying to be condescending and smart but just make yourself look like a pleb

oh please do me a favour and put ur goody two shoes act away, did you give a castle to any1 else when u had them all that time? no i didn't think so >.> and arena can be won by anyone no? but yes i guarantee it do a poll on Facebook if you don't believe me lol.. imms having all the castles which we don't anyway is obsolete in this discussion. also if all the guilds are doing arena and imms still holds it majority of the time then imms is just going to keep all the walls anyway by that logic? honest think before you speak please trying to be condescending and smart but just make yourself look like a pleb
u probably want to answer that on that 9months that u guys didnt even turnup for wars and we dont complain like ungrateful gits
oh ye arena can win by any1 but making sure no1 will won it above u is different thing.
so u actually wanting is >>>we all want castles for ourself but pls dont let them war us so much as we cant hunt and blah blah but we love the benefits having it and dnt want to share with no1.

seriously i giveup on this bulshit

well my suggestion wont not change and gm should change it even a trial it will be so peace ful tbh..like the change on arena

u probably want to answer that on that 9months that u guys didnt even turnup for wars and we dont complain like ungrateful gits
oh ye arena can win by any1 but making sure no1 will won it above u is different thing.
so u actually wanting is >>>we all want castles for ourself but pls dont let them war us so much as we cant hunt and blah blah but we love the benefits having it and dnt want to share with no1.

well my suggestion wont not change and gm should change it even a trial it will be so peace ful tbh..like the change on arena

Care to point me in the direction of a post that you made during those 9, long, arduous months where you suggested that for the good of the whole server all castles become PvE?

We didn't war every single night without fail on multiple guilds ? Yes we had times where we warred and had to no show but that's purely because we had 2 people online vs the 15+ from yourside thst was online. I can't help it if people don't want to log on for war however nearly every night you lot have 10+ people on yet we lucky if 1 shows for 5mins and u class that as actually turning up?

I give up on replying to you any further can literally have a better conversation with my 6 year old... must be nice living in your own fantasy world all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back