steel grips | Page 3 | The Legend of Mir

steel grips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had TheSoul try rob my grim reaper - lucky I got the kill and it did not drop but if I did and something nice had dropped and he got the kill, I would for sure stood on it.

I wouldn't class that as stealing...

If it did drop and TheSoul or any other person who stood on it and claimed - it is scummy behaviour and frowned upon. But this has been around since mir was invented - not against the rules. Maybe grief play if it happens often?

how are you going to sit there and given a shitty life story about ur irrelevant grand dad and then tell other people they just trolling when that is literally all you are doing? i have yet to see you add anything constructive to any post that you comment on... get your tongue out ammars arse and start thinking for yourself for a change only thing that's a joke here is how fucking stupid you actually make yourself look.. unless you actually are ammar in that case its just sad that you will comment using 2 different accounts which i can fully believe in all honesty the level you clowns stoop to seems to be getting lower by the day
I'm not ammar and don't think he would reply some one like u honesly so u prob can bother some one else same ur iq lvl ur embarssing .

Think sad individuals here is u and other sheeps same ur guild who have nothing to do in thier lifes spamming 24/7 non sense . which u and same people in ur guild over times gives basicaly 0 value to the game 0 impact just playing game as anerd which no problems about playing game . but theres not aplace to keep moaning like awomen in her 7nth pregency like u do and other people in ur same guild . who believed its place to act and bitch to andy in ahope to get what they wants.Im some one playing game since 2014 have my own respect my replies is limited so when i will talk people will listen which gave this game over time huge value having my own life not me or any of us gives adam about any of u and none of us have the time or intersting to rly reply any of bull shit players like u and ur sad guilide who we believes they have physco problems .

It is very rare, in this day and age, to come across someone who so proudly displays their prejudices.

Do you think, for even one nano second, that your misogyny adds to the game?

Are you that deluded?

My wife showed more strength in her pregnancy than you or I ever will pal.

Had Problems in Halloween event in sz places where few bosses was spawning and people was just standing on them if they didnt get the kill for the boss, hoping xmas event isnt like that aswell

And u know we got proofs at every thing we mentioned just we gonna show aleas least thing they do 1 of 100 things they doing heres mr brandon aka eminem blocking war decalare and it was 26/11 the guy who talking about low iq and greifing from few days btw they doing in all kinds u guys can imagine then act angels here. i just give simple evidence i have the full video can share any time as well pookies brolly etc is here can show andy if u guys wants .

Attachments

• IMG_20231130_160820.jpg
    IMG_20231130_160820.jpg
    532.1 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Are u trying get ur illness and weakness at other people ? u trying assume at other people what u lot doing ? in fact action hits more than words . ur one of greifers in ur guild . guy saying we are moaning which we dont even engage in fourm . while they lots of dumb people posting all day long any bull shit and basicaly acting as angels we just here put some non sense people like u in thier places as every body knows u guys grefing every body knows how shit u guys are then trying to act . and we got screens of u blocking door of war decalare with pookies and lots of other screen proofs it . only clowns punch of people like u pal who every body knows thier truth so what are u trying to kid here ? andy ? well u need to know andy is aware by u lots doing and it wont work any more ur aclown .
Aye it was really blocked so much that ammar and dani both got in to war anyway? Fml u lot are just absolutely retarded. I'll be honest not even gonna read or attempt to read whatever bs your trying to type here because it's all the same old shit with you lot so crack on and spout w.e bullshit you want that helps ur sad lil lives 🙂

Also since
And u know we got proofs at every thing we mentioned just we gonna show aleas least thing they do 1 of 100 things they doing heres mr brandon aka eminem blocking war decalare and it was 26/11 the guy who talking about low iq and greifing from few days btw they doing in all kinds u guys can imagine then act angels here. i just give simple evidence i have the full video can share any time as well pookies brolly etc is here can show andy if u guys wants .
QQ cry me a river you lot seem thristy for the attention.. since we playing this game tho, enjoy some screenies of the almighty ammar pming me abuse and carrying it on even after i stop replying :), dw tho i got plentyyyy more so keep it coming <3

WhatsApp Image 2023-11-30 at 14.43.37_00c727d8.jpgWhatsApp Image 2023-11-30 at 14.43.37_fa618c12.jpg

Last edited:
Also since

QQ cry me a river you lot seem thristy for the attention.. since we playing this game tho, enjoy some screenies of the almighty ammar pming me abuse and carrying it on even after i stop replying :), dw tho i got plentyyyy more so keep it coming <3

View attachment 809View attachment 810
U linking one of normal chats and picking it which ur some one insulting every body we got 10000 of chats of u do insult and threating awomen as well. i can see ur some one here trying take some lights from some one much better and more valueable than u 1000 times . good try to seek for attention but it wont work as its obv normal chats u cuted urs as obv he wont even bother pm some one like u if u didnt did insult ur so nerd for real and we do have 10000 of u insults people by thier personal lifes etc thats weak once as show how u trying lick person better than u at every thing to grap some attention so pitty and ur so cheap pal honesly try harder that makes nothing just some one hungry for attention.

Last edited:
U linking one of normal chats and picking it which ur some one insulting every body we got 10000 of chats of u do insult and threating awomen as well. i can see ur some one here trying take some lights from some one much better and more valueable than u 1000 times . good try to seek for attention but it wont work as its obv normal chats and we do have 10000 of u insults people by thier personal lifes etc thats weak once as show how u trying lick person better than u at every thing to grap some attention so pitty and ur so cheap pal honesly try harder that makes nothing just some one hungry for attention.
ohhh can i link the chat of threats for me too 🤔 but if does need involve police lol

U linking one of normal chats and picking it which ur some one insulting every body we got 10000 of chats of u do insult and threating awomen as well. i can see ur some one here trying take some lights from some one much better and more valueable than u 1000 times . good try to seek for attention but it wont work as its obv normal chats and we do have 10000 of u insults people by thier personal lifes etc thats weak once as show how u trying lick person better than u at every thing to grap some attention so pitty and ur so cheap pal honesly try harder that makes nothing just some one hungry for attention.

The guy trying distract that hes greifer and how shit he's in game . ammar will never pm some one like him he picked old chats or whatever as screen shot as hes so proud that he got areply from him . he prob was reading them at night while hes lonely that he fainly got for amin attention from his mighty hero xD

police for mean name lol who do that?u??he know exactly what he message me. so disgusting perv
disgusting perv? lmfao, i can tell you exactly what i said, i told you that i would come to dewsbury and that is it. and i said this because you and your husband (if he still is your husband now) had been constantly pming me from your own accounts as well as store accounts telling me that im a pedo and I touch my own kids???? so who exactly is the disgusting perv throwing out comments like that about kids?, for something like that to even cross your mind to say to someone shows Exactly what kinds of waste of oxygen you are your all vile disgusting cretins that should be put down because your just an absolute disgrace to the human race now stfu and move along..

disgusting perv? lmfao, i can tell you exactly what i said, i told you that i would come to dewsbury and that is it. and i said this because you and your husband (if he still is your husband now) had been constantly pming me from your own accounts as well as store accounts telling me that im a pedo and I touch my own kids???? so who exactly is the disgusting perv throwing out comments like that about kids?, for something like that to even cross your mind to say to someone shows Exactly what kinds of waste of oxygen you are your all vile disgusting cretins that should be put down because your just an absolute disgrace to the human race now stfu and move along..
so some1 u say a man insult u ,i dnt even think its true but goon..then,u basically come to me to fyt back like a woman to woman?
eh? lol
same scenario making urself clean not doin any malice ingame but then shown the proof that lead us all here...grow a balls lol..fyt man to man that do u wrong ..dont get ur aids on me as i dnt want to get affected by u..gross guy tbh

And alisir u should direct ur troll here . heres some one truly dont give sense not even in english grammer here where u should put ur troll haha.
its not a troll mate, 100%

The below does not make sense to any one who reads and writes English. I'm not trolling.

"Think sad individuals here is u and other sheeps same ur guild who have nothing to do in thier lifes spamming 24/7 non sense . which u and same people in ur guild over times gives basicaly 0 value to the game 0 impact just playing game as anerd which no problems about playing game . but theres not aplace to keep moaning like awomen in her 7nth pregency like u do and other people in ur same guild . who believed its place to act and bitch to andy in ahope to get what they wants.Im some one playing game since 2014 have my own respect my replies is limited so when i will talk people will listen which gave this game over time huge value having my own life not me or any of us gives adam about any of u and none of us have the time or intersting to rly reply any of bull shit players like u and ur sad guilide who we believes they have physco problems ."

so some1 u say a man insult u ,i dnt even think its true but goon..then,u basically come to me to fyt back like a woman to woman?
eh? lol
same scenario making urself clean not doin any malice ingame but then shown the proof that lead us all here...grow a balls lol..fyt man to man that do u wrong ..dont get ur aids on me as i dnt want to get affected by u..gross guy tbh
i said you and your husband said it? but i knew you wouldn't own up and admit that you did so nothing surprising there, also I told Nads the same thing when he said it to me. he even told me to come but quickly went quiet when I asked him to give me the address then, so nah i didn't come to you after nads said it i replied to you both with the exact same thing to you both :D so believe me don't believe me I honestly couldn't give a fuck.. you keep living in your own deluded world :)

i said you and your husband said it? but i knew you wouldn't own up and admit that you did so nothing surprising there, also I told Nads the same thing when he said it to me. he even told me to come but quickly went quiet when I asked him to give me the address then, so nah i didn't come to you after nads said it i replied to you both with the exact same thing to you both :D so believe me don't believe me I honestly couldn't give a fuck.. you keep living in your own deluded world :)
ohhh now u pointing finger that i say something to u. wow u really are something lol..
i want a proof of that pls coz ithink u hallucinating or on drugs tbh
tbh dont grow balls stay bein a pussy like wen u run wen u see ammar in west bichon lol

eh? lol
Exactly he's coward weak guy who insulting womens and others by thier personal life . picking random screen for once ammar did pm him to bully him back as he do to others. even tho he's so proud that he pmed him he's guy with 0 value so he's trying to pick some lights from his mighty hero's any way all this normal chats makes nothing is enough we have all the proofs that him and other greifing that u will never able to distract and we got the evidence he's so embarssing guy for real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back