steel grips | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

steel grips

Status
Not open for further replies.
So was 'stealing the kill' right or wrong?

If you feel it right, then you had absolutely no claim to the drop and had no 'share' in it coming to you.

You therefore grief played by preventing others from getting their drop in a no pk zone.

I only ask as I have a feeling that you would happily 'steal a kill' from me as I am imms.

Happy for you to tell me I am wrong.
dote if u looking for a spot light for urself i dont give a fk..
alot of times we did had a kill and from ur side do same,but i dont even bothered about 1 drop/ore that they willing to stand,they wont even heard any single insult from me..so,if u trying to make it all about me agen ,,i just explain my side as alisir mention my name,like i say if they didnt do bully and steal the boss i was killin,it shouldnt be happen..so ciao cunt

dote if u looking for a spot light for urself i dont give a fk..
alot of times we did had a kill and from ur side do same,but i dont even bothered about 1 drop/ore that they willing to stand,they wont even heard any single insult from me..so,if u trying to make it all about me agen ,,i just explain my side as alisir mention my name,like i say if they didnt do bully and steal the boss i was killin,it shouldnt be happen..so ciao cunt

You really are a foul mouthed harridan, aren't you?

The only spotlight I want to shine is on the 'poor old Skyee' narrative you are so desperate to push.

I think that from the above you say we do it to you (personally I don't) so you will do it to us.

Why didn't you just leave it at that? Why the insults?

One minute its Skyee the magnificent, willing to help all and who never does a thing wrong, the next its a foul mouthed troll who has all the debating skills of a three year old in the middle of a nuclear class tantrum.

Just be yourself Skyee, be consistent - a shit player with a shit attitude.

The only spotlight I want to shine is on the 'poor old Skyee' narrative you are so desperate to push.

I think that from the above you say we do it to you (personally I don't) so you will do it to us.

One minute its Skyee the magnificent, willing to help all and who never does a thing wrong, the next its a foul mouthed troll who has all the debating skills of a three year old in the middle of a nuclear class tantrum.

woooooohhhhhh cry baby lol .u need tissue lol

above all that..who throwing tantrums and calling me stuff lol fool😭😭😭😭😭

wait let me put the light on u...drama person wtf hhhh

btw make me known u ingame as u saying u dont do it personally then i can judge 😏

Last edited:
woooooohhhhhh cry baby lol .u need tissue lol

above all that..who throwing tantrums and calling me stuff lol fool😭😭😭😭😭

wait let me put the light on u...drama person wtf hhhh

btw make me known u ingame as u saying u dont do it personally then i can judge 😏

Judged by someone such as you? That's a hard pass, I am afraid.

like skyee did in event then?

not sure if its exploiting tbh, its grief play and quite frankly scummy behaviour
Well if u kinda winded up from Sky cuz beated u in 1 v 1 so u prob bit moody. that dont make sense to mention random names here speicaly if u talking about sz zone so happily wants to tell u most of ur guild been doing that that bit kido act and think ur better than that . About grefing let me introduce to u the define of the grief that u can learn from ur guild im not moaner and i dont care but let me introduce to u that ur guilde like pookies eminem n few others been blocking door of war decalartion last mins so no one can inter to decalare we have screen shot of that . ur guild going to challanges even if we did war each other and they leaving guild to grief people making them red . they been stealing people pets from sz and andy got the video. obv do insult people in game by thier personal life from alts as well with worst they can then come here crying and act like victims. if u went in the main moaning post ur guild as well been standing on drops in GP caves not even event like coco gp and closest time they done that was from week was as well pookies eminem chenghan and others if u like mentioning names . then again we didnt come here to moan or mentioning people names as we are grown people no time waste with kids here as i already knows those people have physco problems . so yet are u talking about grifeing which ur is immortals is agriefing guild ? and btw i have all the proofs for every thing i mentioned can show when needed but i dont bother that much tbh.

U need to know idiot thats not comepition for who reply more. that idiot who hides in account just replys and interfere on any reply or any post not even belongs to him and not his concern . so lets see ur basicaly atrash player in game who i think lvl 196 name egg fried shit or can be some one else whos no one in game basicaly seeking for attention here . we dont have time for u illness kido . and are u talking about some one more valueable than u in game 20 times . have better gear etc than u 30 times with shit player ? if u think some one much better than u is shit . so u can imagine that ur some one dont even count which u dont even know the player in game. atypical idiot who trys to waste people time honesly not even worth reply .

Well if u kinda winded up from Sky cuz beated u in 1 v 1 so u prob bit moody. that dont make sense to mention random names here speicaly if u talking about sz zone so happily wants to tell u most of ur guild been doing that that bit kido act and think ur better than that . About grefing let me introduce to u the define of the grief that u can learn from ur guild im not moaner and i dont care but let me introduce to u that ur guilde like pookies eminem n few others been blocking door of war decalartion last mins so no one can inter to decalare we have screen shot of that . ur guild going to challanges even if we did war each other and they leaving guild to grief people making them red . they been stealing people pets from sz and andy got the video. obv do insult people in game by thier personal life from alts as well with worst they can then come here crying and act like victims. if u went in the main moaning post ur guild as well been standing on drops in GP caves not even event like coco gp and closest time they done that was from week was as well pookies eminem chenghan and others if u like mentioning names . then again we didnt come here to moan or mentioning people names as we are grown people no time waste with kids here as i already knows those people have physco problems . so yet are u talking about grifeing which ur is immortals is agriefing guild ? and btw i have all the proofs for every thing i mentioned can show when needed but i dont bother that much tbh.
Get your head out of Skye ass mate, she never touched me 1v1, I was laughing as my op event pet kicked her ass and then i got recalled, get your facts straight. She tell you she beat me did she?? 10hp she did pal.

this post ain’t about who has done what to who, it was mentioned about standing on drops in sz, which skyee did in event so I mentioned it. To be honest both sides have done their fair share.

back to original post, make the mythic work better please

U need to know idiot thats not comepition for who reply more. that idiot who hides in account just replys and interfere on any reply or any post not even belongs to him and not his concern . so lets see ur basicaly atrash player in game who i think lvl 196 name egg fried shit or can be some one else whos no one in game basicaly seeking for attention here . we dont have time for u illness kido . and are u talking about some one more valueable than u in game 20 times . have better gear etc than u 30 times with shit player ? if u think some one much better than u is shit . so u can imagine that ur some one dont even count which u dont even know the player in game. atypical idiot who trys to waste people time honesly not even worth reply .

I just love the way you and your ilk insult people then act all indignant when that person replies.

When you speak you would have us believe it is as if the words come from God himself, when we speak we are 'attention seeking'.

A sad individual with an inflated sense of self worth (and impact upon this world).

You really are one enormous bore.

Boasting about achievements in a game like it is life. Sad act.

Now bore off you boring individual.

Oh and as for 'hiding', even if you have guessed correctly who I am in game, so what?

Are you now going to PM me threats and insults?

I have no wish to speak with you in game so please don't bother. Not interest in your threats.

Everything I have ever wished to say to you is via this open forum for everyone to see.

Hardly 'hidden' is it?

I just love the way you and your ilk insult people then act all indignant when that person replies.

When you speak you would have us believe it is as if the words come from God himself, when we speak we are 'attention seeking'.

A sad individual with an inflated sense of self worth (and impact upon this world).

awww u dont like being slap hard do you?didnt even booast anything is a fact lol
but its ok 4 u to call me a shit player and a shit attidude as if we so close😏and u acted like ur the best for u throw me insult yea? as all u do is hide on a dote ..all can say is dot dot dot nonsense hhh

awww u dont like being slap hard do you?didnt even booast anything is a fact lol
but its ok 4 u to call me a shit player and a shit attidude as if we so close😏and u acted like ur the best for u throw me insult yea? as all u do is hide on a dote ..all can say is dot dot dot nonsense hhh

You signed off your original post 'ciao cunt' yet I am in the wrong for calling you a 'shit player with a shit attitude'?

We all post from anonymous forum accounts yet I am the one 'hiding'?

Every single post you put up I have to decipher and yet I speak 'nonsense'?

Do you see where I am going with this, Skyee?

Think sad individuals here is u and other sheeps same ur guild who have nothing to do in thier lifes spamming 24/7 non sense . which u and same people in ur guild over times gives basicaly 0 value to the game 0 impact just playing game as anerd which no problems about playing game . but theres not aplace to keep moaning like awomen in her 7nth pregency like u do and other people in ur same guild . who believed its place to act and bitch to andy in ahope to get what they wants.Im some one playing game since 2014 have my own respect my replies is limited so when i will talk people will listen which gave this game over time huge value having my own life not me or any of us gives adam about any of u and none of us have the time or intersting to rly reply any of bull shit players like u and ur sad guilide who we believes they have physco problems .

skyee did it?i was killin the boss and u all gang up on me just so u can steal the kill.so as a wise person do, ill get my share ..u all even say thank you after trying to be funny i suppose.. so hypocrites tbh

gm should have a look on the stealing boss tbh,should be who first hit it get the kill..
Oh cry cry cry a river

Think sad individuals here is u and other sheeps same ur guild who have nothing to do in thier lifes spamming 24/7 non sense . which u and same people in ur guild over times gives basicaly 0 value to the game 0 impact just playing game as anerd which no problems about playing game . but theres not aplace to keep moaning like awomen in her 7nth pregency like u do and other people in ur same guild . who believed its place to act and bitch to andy in ahope to get what they wants.Im some one playing game since 2014 have my own respect my replies is limited so when i will talk people will listen which gave this game over time huge value having my own life not me or any of us gives adam about any of u and none of us have the time or intersting to rly reply any of bull shit players like u and ur sad guilide who we believes they have physco problems .
I know you’re trying and English isn’t your first language but this really doesn’t make sense.

kan hunak sabiun yudeaa eamaar kan yuhibu skay bishidatin. laqad aistakhdamath faqat min 'ajl almal walam tuhibh hqan ealaa alraghm min ainhiar eayilatiha wakawniha maridatan nafsiatan

Doesn’t really work does it

I'm just here for the bants keep QQing I also stood on drops cos I could. How long till the one who shall not be named crys he needs banned I no we do it all time but he needs banned cos he did it aswell replies

I know you’re trying and English isn’t your first language but this really doesn’t make sense.

kan hunak sabiun yudeaa eamaar kan yuhibu skay bishidatin. laqad aistakhdamath faqat min 'ajl almal walam tuhibh hqan ealaa alraghm min ainhiar eayilatiha wakawniha maridatan nafsiatan

Doesn’t really work does it
We all under stand it's anormal english language . u might need learn english ? oh wait are u trying to troll my grand father tried to do this troll back in the day of one of the fantacy clubs it ended he got kiked and throwed by stuffs as he was'nt even funny makes no sense talking about some one english while he's talking english . trying to distract the reply as well as cant answer . even at trolling u guys shit omg haha

I'm just here for the bants keep QQing I also stood on drops cos I could. How long till the one who shall not be named crys he needs banned I no we do it all time but he needs banned cos he did it aswell replies
And alisir u should direct ur troll here . heres some one truly dont give sense not even in english grammer here where u should put ur troll haha.

Danni basically does the same, was at Baal, killed a sub, he stands on the Ely ore and just reps constantly
yet I get a 24 hour chat ban for apparently blocking access to somewhere that I didn't even block access to, yet they constantly get away with shit like this then moan and cry when it happens to them, wouldn't even bother engaging with the clowns anymore pal they lack any sense of logic and reasoning to actually be able to have a proper convo all they want to do is play innocent while at the same time throw insults and digs left and right and cry when they don't get their own way but do the exact same shit in a heartbeat when the opportunity arises.

And alisir u should direct ur troll here . heres some one truly dont give sense not even in english grammer here where u should put ur troll haha.
how are you going to sit there and given a shitty life story about ur irrelevant grand dad and then tell other people they just trolling when that is literally all you are doing? i have yet to see you add anything constructive to any post that you comment on... get your tongue out ammars arse and start thinking for yourself for a change only thing that's a joke here is how fucking stupid you actually make yourself look.. unless you actually are ammar in that case its just sad that you will comment using 2 different accounts which i can fully believe in all honesty the level you clowns stoop to seems to be getting lower by the day

yet I get a 24 hour chat ban for apparently blocking access to somewhere that I didn't even block access to, yet they constantly get away with shit like this then moan and cry when it happens to them, wouldn't even bother engaging with the clowns anymore pal they lack any sense of logic and reasoning to actually be able to have a proper convo all they want to do is play innocent while at the same time throw insults and digs left and right and cry when they don't get their own way but do the exact same shit in a heartbeat when the opportunity arises.
Are u trying get ur illness and weakness at other people ? u trying assume at other people what u lot doing ? in fact action hits more than words . ur one of greifers in ur guild . guy saying we are moaning which we dont even engage in fourm . while they lots of dumb people posting all day long any bull shit and basicaly acting as angels we just here put some non sense people like u in thier places as every body knows u guys grefing every body knows how shit u guys are then trying to act . and we got screens of u blocking door of war decalare with pookies and lots of other screen proofs it . only clowns punch of people like u pal who every body knows thier truth so what are u trying to kid here ? andy ? well u need to know andy is aware by u lots doing and it wont work any more ur aclown .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back