Announcement - Smaller update coming soon | Page 3 | The Legend of Mir

Announcement Smaller update coming soon

Warda is right. I had the first clear ring in dragon server was dropped by ZT and couldn’t dodge Wedgemoths and super zumas whilst using the ring.
I'm not talking about dodging, it's clear cut mobs with the ability to see through clear ring are wedgemoths/maggots/bosses/subs/mobs with melee paralysis abilities etc etc as warda said.

I'm talking about canceling the clear ring feature upon being hit. Statues instantly wakes, mobs that originally doesn't sees u, sees u.

I'm not talking about dodging, it's clear cut mobs with the ability to see through clear ring are wedgemoths/maggots/bosses/subs/mobs with melee paralysis abilities etc etc as warda said.

I'm talking about canceling the clear ring feature upon being hit. Statues instantly wakes, mobs that originally doesn't sees u, sees u.

ShadowZT would definitely be replicating the original ZT.
Scorpian & Warda would retain mob behaviour to give the feel of reworking old content which is what the player base was requesting for a very long time.
This is the problem with finding your way onto an already high level account, you expose yourself by highlighting 19+ year old mechanics.

Well the answer is i don't hop servers often every now and then to find out. All of this is based on assumption and just to have an answer direct from a GM, so thought i'd ask.

Back